Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

:cry:

You can see Tarryl crying during Prince's speech

:( I'm glad they were their to support the kids.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Aww, how beautiful are those children? That was so sweet. I was happy to see them. Wasn't expecting them at that moment so it was a nice surprise. What a lovely speech by Prince. So articulate. And finally, someone didn't forget THE FANS! Michael did love and appreciate you guys, that's for sure.

It was a lovely tribute. The 3-D didn't work very well for me but I expected that. It wasn't necessary, really.

The 3D for Earth Song is what Michael wanted for his TII shows and it was to be the center piece. So they did it to honer him.

Overall, I love everything and I pray that God will continue to look over those children.

Bless them.

I didnt even get to say that the performance was great because the kids stole the show.

Good job kids, I'm happy that they did it.

..btw can someone tell me why the HELL Beyonce was jammin to "Earth Song" like this was the club rlmao????

So brave, so so brave. Can't imagine what it takes to go on that stage accepting an award for their dad... How painful and stressful could that be.

Gosh they are so strong.

I'll send my thoughts to them tonight.

Bet Paris has something else to say, but forgot or just couldn't...

Love to the kids.

Much applause to those brave children & their cousins for the support! The Earth Song tribute was alright, but the 3-D elements were pretty much useless. Would've much rather seen them replay MJ's '88 Grammy performance, to be honest.

You didn't like the 3D? I loved it when the whole screen was the 3D video. I thought it looked great. Was the 3D Michael's idea? It would have been great in the TII concerts.

It was really worth watching.Michael has beautiful children.They were very nerveus,but very brave.God bless you Michael!

Those kids did so good up there. God Bless them!

Everytime they call him "daddy" it makes me smile because I know that was his most important role and obviously he was above and beyond in that role also. His three children will always be his most important legacy.
I feel the same way! I love hearing them call him "daddy"...and the world needs to recognize that that was what he was...a loving, caring, DADDY. God bless his children.

Paris is beautiful...poor honey was nervous.

i wish blanket was there but i know hes 2 young

:cry:

Re: Here is the Link to Michael's Kids Accepting award at the Grammys

oh they were so NERVOUS! but they did so well! god i miss Michael and WOW Prince sounds so manly lol

God bless Prince and Paris they have made their daddy very proud.I am so pleased that Prince thanked Michaels fans as he knew this would be one of the first things his dad would of done.Loved their outfits.They both did a wonderful job.
They really are beautiful children and of course that includes Blanket :)

I just watched the clip on Youtube... Ahhh :'(
I'm proud of them... I wish them all the best.. I can't imagine how hard it must feel..

aww did anyone notice P&P holding hands.

300 people on this thread! Wow :D

That's probably the last we'll hear from the kids now and probably last of the tributes :(

just saw this:

Following their appearance at the Grammy Awards, sources tell me Michael Jackson's two oldest children -- Prince Michael and Paris -- want to be included in Monday's re-recording of 'We Are The World,' the proceeds of which will benefit Haiti. "Prince Michael and Paris know that helping others was as important to their daddy as music. That is why they really want to be part of the re-recording of this extraordinary song," a friend of Michael's tells me. It's still unclear if their voices will be blended in with the chorus of celebrities or if they will make get to sing a solo line or two I, for one, can't think of any singer alive that would be more powerful than Prince Michael or little Paris singing the lyrics their daddy wrote twenty five years ago.
http://www.popeater.com/2010/01/31/michael-jackson-kids-we-are-the-world/

Wow Prince sounds just like his dad :wub:

Paris looked fierce!

Back