Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I'm SOOOOOOO PROUD of our niece & nephew!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THEM.

Their dad is smiling & proud of his babies!!!

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

It was really hard to watch these beautiful babies without their father on stage. It is so painful for those kids to live their lives without a daddy. What a huge loss….:(

best for last.

I recorded this tribute in high def 1080i :punk:

Paris in HD:
1264993513298.jpg

so beautiful, do you have an HD cap of Prince?

i miss him so much :(

I love how they both called him "Daddy". they gettin older, but they're still kids, and will always be Michael's little boy, and little girl.

This is just SO surreal...

Three T were so proud of the kids. The one closest to the camera (forget his name) was about to burst with pride, and he looks oh so handsome:)

Paris got mixed up, but never mind. I wouldn't be able to get my words out at all.

"Through all his songs his message was simple, love. We will continue to spread his message and help the world,"

THANK YOU PM I !!!

just saw this:

Following their appearance at the Grammy Awards, sources tell me Michael Jackson's two oldest children -- Prince Michael and Paris -- want to be included in Monday's re-recording of 'We Are The World,' the proceeds of which will benefit Haiti. "Prince Michael and Paris know that helping others was as important to their daddy as music. That is why they really want to be part of the re-recording of this extraordinary song," a friend of Michael's tells me. It's still unclear if their voices will be blended in with the chorus of celebrities or if they will make get to sing a solo line or two I, for one, can't think of any singer alive that would be more powerful than Prince Michael or little Paris singing the lyrics their daddy wrote twenty five years ago.
http://www.popeater.com/2010/01/31/michael-jackson-kids-we-are-the-world/

If this happend it would be fitting that they sang Michael's part

Three T were so proud of the kids. The one closest to the camera (forget his name) was about to burst with pride, and he looks oh so handsome:)

TJ was who I saw looking about to burst with pride :)

this time last year...Michael was still alive :cry::cry:...i think i need to go.

Pictures of TJ please.

18146_1325052414018_1462131165_30872424_7384169_n.jpg

Paris is a very pretty girl.

Prince pic, please...

Beyoncé has won 6 awards so far, 16 in her career...., what for?

None of this still seems true to me :no::no:,feels like a massive horribble nightmare that is on going and this night mare will never ever stop,prince and paris and of course blanket are such well repcted children,so proud of them,its just what has happen everything seem so surreal and untrue :cry::cry: l.o.v.e everyone and huggles xoxo

Paris got mixed up, but never mind. I wouldn't be able to get my words out at all.

They both did, but they handled themselves well. :)

OMG @ Paris wearing heels. Such a big girl. Her hair was purdy too

Re: Grammy Earth Song Tribute (all discussion here)

Prince and Paris have grown so much. They are so wonderful. Unfortunately they are growing up too soon. But my God, they are growing into wonderful people. I just feel them in my heart , I feel as if they were my siblings. We all should feel this. Michael, you did a good job on this planet. Not good. Perfect. God bless you. And thank you for the millionth time. I love you so,so much.

18146_1325054654074_1462131165_30872441_4006552_n.jpg

18146_1325054614073_1462131165_30872440_1913087_n.jpg

18146_1325054414068_1462131165_30872436_2478359_n.jpg

capt.photo_1264995241604-3-0.jpg

They are in the US. Prince Paris MJ.

they are worldwide -

Grammys
MJ's
Taylor Swift
Mary J
Rihanna
Paris
Beyonce
Prince
Usher
Mos Def

capt.photo_1264995241604-3-0.jpg

Sun Jan 31, 10:36 PM ET

Prev 31 of 196 Next
Michael Jackson's children Prince (L) and Paris accept their father's Lifetime Achievement Award. "In all his songs his message was simple -- love," Prince Michael said in a faltering acceptance speech. "We will continue to spread his message.
"(AFP/Robyn Beck)

capt.11c2ddc0b38e42dcae45ba31830869b8.grammy_awards_show_cadc249.jpg

Sun Jan 31, 10:34 PM ET

Prev 39 of 196 Next
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris accepts the Lifetime Achievement award on behalf of her father at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2010, in Los Angeles.
(AP Photo/Matt Sayles) Photo Tools

Recommend Recommended
No users recommend

Back