Grammy's All-Star Tribute to T-25; MJ Reported to Attend/Not Perform

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grammy Performers: Beyonce, Foo Fighters...and Michael Jackson?

I have a question... i am new to these forums, and I was wondering who this Diane person is?
She is the woman who conspired with the Santa Barbara DA to put MJ in prison for Child ..., when they lost the case, she went ahead any way and wrote a book implying his guilt. She was the one who broke the story to the world.

Tne media needs no excuse to attack MJ and they will use his presents to stir up hate, they always do.

i know but michael should do his business according to what he wants/likes and thinks is best for him and his fan community and not by thinking what the media would say. as u said they need no excuse to attack him they do so all the time. the bigger the star the larger the target.
michael couldnt care less and same should go for us

Last edited:

I have a question... i am new to these forums, and I was wondering who this Diane person is?
She broke into MJs Neverland Ranch once. She is a sick twisted heifer! And thats being nice!!!

Last edited:

if they want to announce it they will and if they want to keep it quiet as a surprise they will. raymone wont be telling us b4 that

IMO If MJ was going to appear there would have been a formal confirmation so MJs fans are well aware to appear and support him.

She broke into MJs Neverland Ranch once

should have thrown the bi*** to the crocs

can the public get ticks for the show or is it invitation only

Last edited:

thanks..............

Ok, First thing's first! Gisselle, Diane Dimond is a woman who has made a career out of trying to destroy/make money off of Michael since '93 when she was a reporter for the tabloid show "Hard Copy"

Second, I don't think Raymone should be contacted because for one thing as I and many have said before, if Michael wants us to know something we WILL Know.

I think if he does show up at the Grammys, he might want it to be a surprise! We don't HAVE to know about anything. I personally love his surprises, it makes the show more exciting! Also too, if Michael doesn't want us to know something even if someone contacts Raymone, she'll either deny or not answer at all! So what's the point? I say just wait & find out & record the show just in case! :D

Last edited:

yeap she is a danger to mj and his kids.

IMO If MJ was going to appear there would have been a formal confirmation so MJs fans are well aware to appear and support him.

That's not necessarily true, he doesn't have to do that because EVERYBODY in their mammies uncle that is there will be on their feet scramming like maniacs! He hasn't always told the fans/ media that he'd be some place. Especially if he wants to shock ppl! Ex: '01 VMAs, '03 BET awards & many others. so just wait & see!

Ok, First thing's first! Gisselle, Diane Dimond is a woman who has made a career out of trying to destroy/make money off of Michael since '93 when she was a reporter for the tabloid show "Hard Copy"

Second, I don't think Raymone should be contact because for one thing as I and many have said before, if Michael wants us to know something we WILL Know.

I think if he does show up at the Grammys, he might want it to be a surprise! We don't HAVE to know about anything. I personally love his surprises, it makes the show more exciting! Also too, if Michael doesn't want us to know something even if someone contacts Raymone, she'll either deny or not answer at all! So what's the point? I say just wait & find out & record the show just in case! :D

Thanks for teeling me who she was. For the record I was not even going to write to Raymone lol. Like you had said, suprises are the best. I will just wait for the show to aire.

Thanks everyone for replying to my question.

Second, I don't think Raymone should be contacted because for one thing as I and many have said before, if Michael wants us to know something we WILL Know.

I agree. I 'd actually rather it be a suprise too, it does make it more exciting. If he showed up I would be suprised, but if he actually performed I would probably fall out of my chair lol. That would be totally unexpected but I hope it happens. *Crosses fingers*.

That's not necessarily true, he doesn't have to do that because EVERYBODY in their mammies uncle that is there will be on their feet scramming like maniacs! He hasn't always told the fans/ media that he'd be some place. Especially if he wants to shock ppl! Ex: '01 VMAs, '03 BET awards & many others. so just wait & see!

True! :punk:

I hope he performs, it would be a great chance to get back in the spotlight and promote his new album (before it's released.)

If he showed up I would be suprised, but if he actually performed I would probably fall out of my chair lol.

Most of us are expecting MJ to appear. The true surpise would be if he perfomed I agree!:punk:

Most of us are expecting MJ to appear. The true surpise would be if he perfomed I agree!:punk:
Well I am not expecting him to appear, in fact I don't think he will, but I can imagine the hysteria on this board the day after the grammy's because MJ didn't turn up. Remember, he didn't tell any of you that he was going anywhere. That came from Diane Dimond, so you can take her word for it as she is 90% sure. At least she leaves more room for error this time.:)

Last edited:

ppl can do what they want.

if hes going im sure it will be anounced in due time.

Don't e-mail Raymone. If someone does, I hope they do not get a response.

It is like borderline harrassment. ***.

Anyway, I hope it is true and that MJ is there enjoying the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

People can do what they wanna do but I agree with Bee. LOL I advise people not to cuz thats annoying LOL

MJ likes things to be kept under raps, especially "surprise" performances...so cant we leave it at that? If he does he does if he doesnt he doesnt

That is what I am trying to point out however, ***. LOL.

Don't e-mail Raymone. If someone does, I hope they do not get a response.

It is like borderline harrassment. And ***.

Anyway, I hope it is true and that MJ is there enjoying the show.
:rolleyes:

She is a monster. LOL. It should be a blessing that you do not know her. But if you wanna know, she is a nobody. :)

If Michael goes to the Grammys I would like him to say the following after perfoming a medley from Thriller.

" I love those songs you know!, that was the good old days, but specially, I like.....The new songs"

And then perfoms a new song for the future album.

Yes I know. Imposible maybe, but daydreaming is free.

I dont think he will perform.. maybe there will be a videomessage... I think Michael is not ready for esibition yet.... he's working on his music and he's concentrate...

Last edited:

I dont think he will perform.. maybe there will be a videomessage... I think Michael is not ready for esibition yet.... he's working on his music and he's concentrate...
I agree. I do not believe that MJ will be there either. I do believe though, that the events are pulling out all the stops to get him to be at their event for the first time since you know what. That will be the selling point for the event and the media and they are all hoping to get him out with promise of awards and tributes, but I do not believe he will take the bate.

Re: Grammy Performers: Beyonce, Foo Fighters...and Michael Jackson(rumor)?

I actually hope the Jackson 2 (Michael and Janet) show up out of nowhere and surprise us so fans from both sides can stop nagging. ;)

Well I am not expecting him to appear, in fact I don't think he will, but I can imagine the hysteria on this board the day after the grammy's because MJ didn't turn up. Remember, he didn't tell any of you that he was going anywhere. That came from Diane Dimond, so you can take her word for it as she is 90% sure. At least she leaves more room for error this time.:)

You seem to think Im basing my opinion from Dimonds quote which is not the case.

I think MJ could quite possibly show up being the Grammys are the equivalent to the Oscars and being that MJ has T25, other ppl have mentioned a Thriller tribute plus other reports that MJ will show makes me think that.

I know Mj has never said he is or isnt going to show so if he doesnt Im not going to be mad at him for that but it would be a waist to miss the opportunity to promote T25 and himself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back