Grammy's All-Star Tribute to T-25; MJ Reported to Attend/Not Perform

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grammy Performers: Beyonce, Foo Fighters...and Michael Jackson?

im sure they will anounce it if its true roxanne. after all mj gives them ratings so they will hardly wanna keep it quiet
Not necessarily. Some performances are not pre-announced.

Having said that, the day I believe anything that lying, evil, conniving opportunist of a half-witted, pseudo-journalist Diane Demon Lie-man says will be only when she serves her time in hell.
:rolleyes:

Not necessarily. Some performances are not pre-announced.

Having said that, the day I believe anything that lying, evil, conniving opportunist of a half-witted, pseudo-journalist Diane Demon Lie-man says will be only when she serves her time in hell.
:rolleyes:
tell us how you really feel Mello. lmao:lol:

Re: Grammy Performers: Beyonce, Foo Fighters...and Michael Jackson(rumor)?

Oh come on guys,relax. Give it some time. It's soon anyway. Plus, it's not THAT impossible for him to show up. So just gonna have to wait and see!

People seem to be thinking that Dimond is the only one saying that MJ will be there which isnt true. In fact she said it after a few other reports came out which is typical Dimond style! A thief and lier!

There are many other sources claiming that MJ will be there.

People seem to be thinking that Dimond is the only one saying that MJ will be there which isnt true. In fact she said it after a few other reports came out which is typical Dimond style! A thief and lier!

Oh yeah, like who?

Oh yeah, like who?

Check the first page where I posted a few and not all in the same post. You'll have to scroll down.

I hope this dont turn into another WMA where people think he is gonna do a comeback performance and end up with disapointment

the only time the grammys will get any decent viewing figures is if they can get mj on the show.

if theres gonna be tribute performance the least they can do is create another award for him so he goes lol

LOL!!!! Create another award!!!!:lol::lol::lol:LMAO!!!:toofunny: :toofunny:...That would be awsome!!!!!!! Well, They've been creating Award 4 him for a long time!!! :D!!!! It would be funny if They give him an award for being the Only person that Most Awards were created for!!!! LMAO!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

I'm not referring to any other source. I'm talking about Diane Lie-man.

of Course with a thriller tribute there will be rumors of mike being there and/or perform...

DD needs to ditch that useless crystal ball it never did tell her no truth. :puke: I can picture her drooling at the thought of MJ being there, and I can picture Michael running the opposite way at the thought of her being there.

Ok, First thing's first! Gisselle, Diane Dimond is a woman who has made a career out of trying to destroy/make money off of Michael since '93 when she was a reporter for the tabloid show "Hard Copy"

Second, I don't think Raymone should be contacted because for one thing as I and many have said before, if Michael wants us to know something we WILL Know.

I think if he does show up at the Grammys, he might want it to be a surprise! We don't HAVE to know about anything. I personally love his surprises, it makes the show more exciting! Also too, if Michael doesn't want us to know something even if someone contacts Raymone, she'll either deny or not answer at all! So what's the point? I say just wait & find out & record the show just in case! :D

That's not necessarily true, he doesn't have to do that because EVERYBODY in their mammies uncle that is there will be on their feet scramming like maniacs! He hasn't always told the fans/ media that he'd be some place. Especially if he wants to shock ppl! Ex: '01 VMAs, '03 BET awards & many others. so just wait & see!

I agree with both your posts, MJsPanda. :flowers:

If Michael goes to the Grammys I would like him to say the following after perfoming a medley from Thriller.

" I love those songs you know!, that was the good old days, but specially, I like.....The new songs"

And then perfoms a new song for the future album.

Yes I know. Imposible maybe, but daydreaming is free.

That's a good daydream, too. :p

Well, if Thriller is getting some sort of tribute, that would be good enuf for me. Anything in addition to that would be gravy. ^_^

This isn't just a DD rumor, it was on official documentation sent to radio stations to promote the new singles. It doesn't necessarily state that MJ will be performing but it does state that there will be some sort of performance connected to the album. I do believe we'll see Akon, Will.I.Am, and maybe Fergie up on stage representing MJ. I also wouldn't be surprised if MJ was up there himself.

And this coming from a fan who never ever believes rumors that MJ will show up somewhere. I do believe he'll actually be there this year.

Check the first page where I posted a few and not all in the same post. You'll have to scroll down.
Actually, Diane Dimond is the only source to all of the articles you posted on the first page ^_^. Even the ones that cite Tom O'Neill or Los Angeles Times are still based entirely on Diane Dimond's original "90 percent" claims. Tom O'Neil is the one who first got the information from her (late last night) before all the others recycled it.

In my opinion, Diane Dimond is basing her claims mostly off of the memo sent to radio stations and the promotional plans Sony unveiled, which stated: "Feb.10 Grammy Tribute featuring will.i.am, Akon and Fergie"

Last edited:

Actually, Diane Dimond is the only source to all of the articles you posted on the first page

What makes you say that? Although they have probably recycled it. But only one report says '90% chance' which is quoting Dimond. If they're wrong then it makes them 90% a fool for saying something that they had no confirmation over! Im not deffo saying he is isnt going to be there cuz if MJ dont want us to know, we aint gonna know! I would like to think he will being the biggest award show of the year and if there is going to be a tribute it would be nice to see the man himself.

What makes you say that? Although they have probably recycled it. But only one report says '90% chance' which is quoting Dimond. If they're wrong then it makes them 90% a fool for saying something that they had no confirmation over! Im not deffo saying he is isnt going to be there cuz if MJ dont want us to know, we aint gonna know! I would like to think he will being the biggest award show of the year and if there is going to be a tribute it would be nice to see the man himself.

We all miss MJ being at the Grammy's. Even the Grammy's miss him. If your reading this MJ, this would be a great opportunity man!!!

Your rock...:punk:

Diane Dimwit is a nasty, hate filled slut.

Anyway... It would be awsomeness is Michael set the stage on fire with a blazing dance routine, make all these wanna be's see how it's really done. If that happened, people would be sayng "Chris who?", "Usher who?", "Justin who?", lol. Or even just sang a ballad, ohh, forget it! Either would be too much!

BOO to grammies, BOO to ALL award shows... the same ol tired overrated people performing. This year once again gives me another reason not to watch. I might peek to see if Janet or MJ is coming but thats it.

Well, I just said that because literally every article you posted links directly back to the original Diane Dimond / LA Times article. So far, Dimond's the only one to go out on a limb like that by saying she's "90% sure" that he'll be at the Grammys, whereas everyone else has just been throwing it out there as a random possibility.

Of course, a lot of us have been seriously speculating the idea of Michael at the Grammys ever since we learned of the new release date of Thriller 25. The e-mail suggesting that there would be a "Grammy Tribute featuring will.i.am, Akon and Fergie" certainly fueled this rumor, as did the fact that MTV Italy is giving away tickets to the event. But so far the only person to "nearly" confirm his appearance is Diane Dimond, I wouldn't mind a more reliable source confirming it for us!

If Michael would end up attending, I wonder if he'd simply watch the tribute performances of his songs or actually join in at the parts that he does in the mixes/covers on Thriller 25... Either way it's gonna be interesting, I hope we find out sooner-than-later, but speculating is still fun ;).

Last edited:

Michael will definitely have some presence at the Grammys. Whether it be a video appearance or that he actually shows up, or if he performs one the the remixes or a new song, he will be there. There are too many things going on in his career right now. He has been on the cover of magazines. He is celebrating the 25 years of Thriller and the Grammys are celebrating 50 years. He just released a few singles and the Thriller 25 will be released two days after the Grammys. How obvious can it be when they are also having a Thriller tribute?

If Michael doesn't act now, then he might as well throw in the towel. He has gained so much momentum, to just let it fly out the window would be a mistake. Now that he has started he needs to continue until the NEW album drops…

If Michael doesn't act now, then he might as well throw in the towel. He has gained so much momentum, to just let it fly out the window would be a mistake. Now that he has started he needs to continue until the NEW album drops…
But that runs the risk of over-exposure to the point where ppl will say, "there he is again!" and that isnt MJs style. MJs style is the complete opposite making himself scarce until the album drops. Even though I would like MJ to appear, the hype is already starting and he doesnt need to appear as everyone else is promoting T25 and MJ himself for him.

Last edited:

This is just a rumor from DIANE DIMOND, who said she was "90 percent sure" he would be attending.

Well, I'm 99.9% sure that Diane Dimond was created in a lab., and that she has no brain, and everything she says is crap.

Music award shows without Michael are boring.

I have to be honest here... what kind of momentum has he gained? :blink: He has made a few appearances and whatnot, but nothing major since 2006. He's slowly building up for his "come back". (as much as I don't want to use that word lol)

I agree with what Dangerous Incorporated said. Michael is laying low until the new album (or whatever else he has planned).

Of course it would be great for him to be honoured or for him to appear.

Good posts MJ'sPanda. If Michael does appear, it would be a nice surprise. :)

Let's hope for the best, it would be grand if he showed up, performing or not.
We'll see. :)

Michael will definitely have some presence at the Grammys. Whether it be a video appearance or that he actually shows up, or if he performs one the the remixes or a new song, he will be there. There are too many things going on in his career right now. He has been on the cover of magazines. He is celebrating the 25 years of Thriller and the Grammys are celebrating 50 years. He just released a few singles and the Thriller 25 will be released two days after the Grammys. How obvious can it be when they are also having a Thriller tribute?

Post of the century! :punk:

Post of the century! :punk:

So you dont see how if you keep saturating everyone with MJ, they'll be sick of him by the time the new album drops?

i thought sony said that there is going to be a tribute to mj with will,akon and fergie..but grammys havent anounced it.so the story is simple if there is going to be a tribute then michael will be there but not to perfom!!!if there is not michael will stay home..

Last edited:

So you dont see how if you keep saturating everyone with MJ, they'll be sick of him by the time the new album drops?

Hehe no I can not see that. If he perform it will boost his sales for thriller 25 maybe + its good publicity for his next album + if he then goes to silency before his album is relased its gonna be great too + If he perform well people will be trying to get his new album becasue they still know he can dance. Which he will prove during the grammys. :rolleyes:

Over and out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back