Guilty finding on Jackson's doctor a joke, says Quincy

What Quincy is saying is the sad truth if Murray would have said no another Dr would of been there to do it just how M.J asked the nurse and she said no im sure he went on and found someone else in no way am i saying Murray's not guilty he is if i could control anything i would of made sure another Dr.would of gave it M.J b/c maybe they would of knew what they was doing im saying maybe Quincy didn't follow the trail so maybe he doesn't know all the things we know that's all im saying maybe he should do his research before he speak on things but hey he didn't say anything wrong besides the verdict was a joke

He didn't say anything wrong? You are only focusing on one part of his comment and give him a pass for the other parts, though you should look at his comment fully, in the context. Would you then say he didn't say anything wrong? If he didn't follow the case then he should not comment. Rather that than talk BS.

BTW, it's not the first time Quincy says rude things about Michael so I'm done with making excuses for him. He knows damn well what he is doing.

He's a great musician, but it doesn't automatically make him a great person. And he is not.

Last edited:
In one way he is right about Doctors. I do think though that Michael choose the wrong Doctor who wasnt qualified and all Murray seen was those dollar signs. This situation seems to be hapening to celebrities in the USA.

Maybe that other doctor would have monitored Michael. Maybe that other doctor would have bought the right equipment. Maybe that other doctor would have called 911. Maybe that other doctor would have cared

i said that

He didn't say anything wrong? You are only focusing on one part of his comment and give him a pass for the other parts, though you should look at his comment fully, in the context. Would you then say he didn't say anything wrong? If he didn't follow the case then he should not comment. Rather that than talk BS.

BTW, it's not the first time Quincy says rude things about Michael so I'm done with making excuses for him. He knows damn well what he is doing.

He's a great musician, but it doesn't automatically make him a great person. And he is not.

I'm sure your a great person who loves M.J as i do but at some point you have to stop being blind to the facts regarding the other things Quincy said about M.J i don't have anything to do with that im not hear to say he love/hate M.J i really can care less i'm just saying my views and BTW it's not healthy to boycott everyone who disagrees about M.J or have different views we are human we will think different things right/wrong MJ was about love so why waste time hating Q? think about it

I'm sure your a great person who loves M.J as i do but at some point you have to stop being blind to the facts regarding the other things Quincy said about M.J i don't have anything to do with that im not hear to say he love/hate M.J i really can care less i'm just saying my views and BTW it's not healthy to boycott everyone who disagrees about M.J or have different views we are human we will think different things right/wrong MJ was about love so why waste time hating Q? think about it

Michael stopped working with this guy for a reason, what a moron.

And what on earth does that mean? Tell me exactly what you mean, what has Quincy said after MJ's passing that has made any remote sense? His comments have been highly inappropriate and disgusting if you ask me. Always very ill in timing, and it seems he really has something against MJ. You may well be an MJ fan but this board does not appreciate MJ being called out about things that should NEVER have happened, whether he asked for propofol or not is irrelevant quite frankly. Michael was not the one on trial, Murray was - for good reason. Just tone it down, this is a pro-MJ board. Don't act so surprised when we defend him. OK?

First of all, I did read what you said and you didn't clarify what "he wanted this" was, thanks for clarifying it. Now, the fact that there were a 100 doctors who would have given MJ propof doesn't take anything away from what Murray did and Q.J by saying that is actually giving Murray a support.
I would have expected from Quincy, since he was MJ friend, to have given a bit of a support to his dead friend, but i guess i was expecting too much from a man who soon after MJ died he claimed that Mike didn't want to be black. Maybe Quincy was right in this case also, who knows.
I don't have a problem with people having different opinion than mine, i do have a problem with people making ignorant and foolish statements though. And for me saying that the verdict was a joke, is a foolish, to put it politelly comment.I also have a problem that Quincy Jones, who is so much respected among the show biz people and the general public and his opinion is valued deeply, istead of saying something possitive or at least supportive for his dead friend, he ones again throws him under the bus.

i think your miss reading something we are agreeing on everything Quincy is an old school no BS guy if he thinks it he says it its Q just how MJ was a loving guy we are who we are no use of trying to change a 78 year old man lol both of them are greats and forever bonded they made the 3 of the best selling albums of all time 1 of them being the best

I don't believe Quincy. How come this "Hollywood doctor" can blame his celebrity patient for everything that happened and the public just says that it's not the doctor's fault? Why is it that a celebrity is supposed to know everything and the doctor, who went to medical school, doesn't have to know anything and cannot be held responsible for messing up when keeping people healthy is their job? Not to mention that Murray has claimed to already have suspected that Michael was addicted to propofol. Doctors just don't give patients things that they think the patient is already addicted to. That's why I do not understand why people don't hold Murray to a high standard of care as a doctor. Instead, they sympathetically treat him like a brainless know-nothing who happened to fall off a watermelon wagon at Michael's doorstep with a medical degree certificate from the bottom of a cereal box. This is ridiculous, in my opinion. especially considering that Murray's other patients were giving interviews and court testimony trying to prop up his character making him sound all "Angel on Earth". But yet, we're not supposed to think anything of it when he does something stupid for money? I don't buy that. He could have gone back to his clinics to earn his cash instead and spared MJ fans all this grief and anger. To me, if Murray was that money-hungry with Michael that he would trash the medical ethics code just to earn another quick dollar, then yes, that is nobody's fault but Murray's. And the same goes for any other starstruck so-called "yes man" doctor that Michael would have supposedly gone to had Murray quit the job like he should have done. So sorry. But I think Quincy is wrong. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:
And what on earth does that mean? Tell me exactly what you mean, what has Quincy said after MJ's passing that has made any remote sense? His comments have been highly inappropriate and disgusting if you ask me. Always very ill in timing, and it seems he really has something against MJ. You may well be an MJ fan but this board does not appreciate MJ being called out about things that should NEVER have happened, whether he asked for propofol or not is irrelevant quite frankly. Michael was not the one on trial, Murray was - for good reason. Just tone it down, this is a pro-MJ board. Don't act so surprised when we defend him. OK?

Please i'm being attacked once again before you become so quick to attack me read the full convo starting from page 1 i'm defending my comments i'm not attacking M.J i spend 15 hours a day fighting for what mj believed in defending him against my own family im not surprised about any one defending M.J all i'm saying is Q said nothing wrong (in this interview) besides the verdict was wrong all this time attacking me for my views we could be talking about MJ and his music

I Agree with Q.J i will not sit here and play blind to the fact that M.J wanted this and 100's of doctors was willing to do it because he was Michael Jackson ...

... that's what i meant and the part about the 100 doctors which i agree with Quincy there was 1 million doctors willing to risk there job just because M.J was "Michael Jackson" ...

He has got a point when saying that 40 other docs would do the same, but thats all i agree with. I dont know if stars of MJs stature get all they want. His life was filled with tabloid bs, lawsuits etc and im sure he didnt want that.

So which is it? 100's of doctors? Or 1 million doctors? Or wait, was it only 40 doctors?
I find it marvelous how some people can know these things. Michael must have had quite an entourage following him around to gather all this info.
As for Quincy Jones, he has a lot of nerve to say such a thing. Guess he doesn't give a flying... if Michael's children hear his words. I don't know why someone like him, who has plenty of fame and fortune, feels the need to say such things. Whatever happened to just keeping quiet. Whatever happened to friendship?
This coming on top of that damned documentary is just too much. Michael is always the fall guy, it is always MICHAEL's fault for everything.
Just blame him and absolve everyone else for their sleazy actions because no one else needs to be held accountable.
Just blame Michael.
So much easier for them, isn't it?

I haven't read the thread bit I'm sure others pointed this out. The old guy clearly didn't understand the concept of the trial. It doesn't matter if other doctors would have taken the money and done the same thing. The point is murray did it and that makes him guilty!! idiot. Since mj ditched quincy he seems to put a downer on mj...unless he's being paid (thriller 25)

Please i'm being attacked once again before you become so quick to attack me read the full convo starting from page 1 i'm defending my comments i'm not attacking M.J i spend 15 hours a day fighting for what mj believed in defending him against my own family im not surprised about any one defending M.J all i'm saying is Q said nothing wrong (in this interview) besides the verdict was wrong all this time attacking me for my views we could be talking about MJ and his music

I did read the whole thread. I will just ask you to tone it down, and I'll ask everyone else to just move on.
Thanks guys. :flowers:

So which is it? 100's of doctors? Or 1 million doctors? Or wait, was it only 40 doctors?
I find it marvelous how some people can know these things. Michael must have had quite an entourage following him around to gather all this info.
As for Quincy Jones, he has a lot of nerve to say such a thing. Guess he doesn't give a flying... if Michael's children hear his words. I don't know why someone like him, who has plenty of fame and fortune, feels the need to say such things. Whatever happened to just keeping quiet. Whatever happened to friendship?
This coming on top of that damned documentary is just too much. Michael is always the fall guy, it is always MICHAEL's fault for everything.
Just blame him and absolve everyone else for their sleazy actions because no one else needs to be held accountable.
Just blame Michael.

You are so right. Quincy's words really upset me, it's like a dagger to my heart after everything that he can say this about his supposed friend. Michael always gets the blame, from all angles. :(

Just blame Michael.

OMG are you serious really it doesn't matter 100,1 million,or 40 you get the point there was Doctors who was willing to do what ever MJ asked no ones blaming MJ for him not being able to sleep all we are saying if it wasn't Murray another doctor would of took the job and as i said before i wish Murray would of said no because maybe the nxt DR would of knew what he was doing people always say "well M.J has to take some responsibility" i always respond saying MJ paid the biggest price hes no longer living he will never see his children Murray has to do 4 years in prison which he may not even do that NO ones blaming M.J your taking my comments from different conversations and twisting them please don't do that

I did read the whole thread. I will just ask you to tone it down, and I'll ask everyone else to just move on.
Thanks guys. :flowers:

You are so right. Quincy's words really upset me, it's like a dagger to my heart after everything that he can say this about his supposed friend. Michael always gets the blame, from all angles. :(

Please i came here to enjoy MJ and remember him the way he should i understand you not wanting to have "fights" on this page but im simply responding to the people who's attack me and twisting my words please ask them to just stop it as well i came to enjoy mj not fight i can go to tmz or some other place for that once again im not blaming mj for anything i really dont know how you guys are twisting my words and coming up with that I love MJ i miss MJ i just want ppl to stop replying to my comment twisting my words

BTW i love you all we are part of something so special we are the only ones who don't call ourselves just fans we are a family the #MJFAM lets love each other we may disagree but lets not waste time hating when we could be healing :)

Please i came here to enjoy MJ and remember him the way he should i understand you not wanting to have "fights" on this page but im simply responding to the people who's attack me and twisting my words please ask them to just stop it as well i came to enjoy mj not fight i can go to tmz or some other place for that once again im not blaming mj for anything i really dont know how you guys are twisting my words and coming up with that I love MJ i miss MJ i just want ppl to stop replying to my comment twisting my words
I understand. Emotions are running high. I hope we can all move on now, and let this go.Back on topic please.

i think your miss reading something we are agreeing on everything Quincy is an old school no BS guy if he thinks it he says it its Q just how MJ was a loving guy we are who we are no use of trying to change a 78 year old man lol both of them are greats and forever bonded they made the 3 of the best selling albums of all time 1 of them being the best

Right, but the fact that he is QJ and he has this attitude towards things, i mean to say whatever comes in his mind, that doesn't mean that people will pat his back and move on just because he is Quincy Jones and this is the way he does things. As a public figure he will get criticism when he is talking bullshit about things that he obviously doesn't have idea. And he does that constantly especially when it comes to Mike.So the same way MJ got critisiced by people, including me, for things that he did wrong, now QJ will riceive the same criticism from me for saying the stupid things that he said. That's what i'm saying.

I understand. Emotions are running high. I hope we can all move on now, and let this go.

Back on topic please.

I understand. Emotions are running high. I hope we can all move on now, and let this go.Back on topic please.

yeah i'm about to go to the music section i really enjoy these mj music sites its only a few of them i can find where i can chat with others hope to see you there :)

It's to people who dont understand why others talking about jealosy and refuse to take so-called Johns's correctness. All his coments about MJ are prejudice and irreverent. Ok, now he said Murray's verdict is joke and Michael had to have responsobility either 'cuz if Murray wouldn't, somebody else would. Earlier he said MJ wasnt great musican. Much earlier he said MJ didn't want to be black. It's sad to say but bashing Michael became the pattern of behaivor for Johns. In my opinion the reason is bitter and jealosy that Johns have had when Michael broke up with him and Dangerous album became even more successful than their last album Bad. After that Quincy started to talk that Michael listening to nobody in a wrong way, that his glory stayed in past, ect.
Just because i'm not suprised to listen another mean coment from him. I think he should just keep silence about Michael, it would be much better not for MJ but for himself.

na11no-quincy.jpg

I'm still wondering why a man as senile as him is allowed to roam around freely, he should be in a home with a bunch of 100 year olds.
Look at him, his deranged self, looking weird, even scary. Guess he's still fantasizing about Tupac's you know what.

Doesn't matter if 40 other doctors were prepared to do it, and the charge wasn't for murder Quincey. It was never even claimed that Murray did it deliberately, it was that Michael was killed by negligence. Stuff like this makes me so mad.

Maybe that other doctor would have monitored Michael. Maybe that other doctor would have bought the right equipment. Maybe that other doctor would have called 911. Maybe that other doctor would have cared
thank you . i guess some missed the testimony of lee where mj told her drs said its fine to use aslong as you are monitored properly which it is otherwise it would not be used everyday of the week. something murray obviously told mj he could do (monitor him mj). mj took every precaution poss. it is murrays negligence that caused this. some act like mj sat there doing this himselfdumb fool jones doesnt even know the facts of the case.the only time he gets any attention is when he talks crap about mj

I don't even know how it's a "fact" that 100 other doctors were lined up if Murray hadn't given him the propofol. The only people we know who were asked about propofol were Cherilyn Lee and Allen Metzger, and the both of them told Michael they would not do it. Murray was the only one who said yes, so where are these "100 other doctors" coming from? I could have missed it, but as far as I'm aware, it certainly didn't come out during the trial.

The thing that upsets me most about what Quincy is saying is that Michael obviously loved and respected this guy. In all the years, Michael had NEVER ever came out and said a bad word about Quincy in public. I just can't understand why these people, who Michael would always speak so kindly of, would speak so disrespectfully about him. It isn't like Michael bashed them publicly so they have to get him back. Michael spoke so respecfully of this guy, and he gets so much disrespect in return. It's just completely unfair.

Quincy was in the media after Michael's death going on about Michael wanting to be white, and how the vitiligo wasn't real, and how he didn't have anything wrong with his lungs, but when that autopsy report came out confirming that Michael did have vitiligo and he did have lung problems, Quincy went stone-cold silent. Now he's starting this. There's no point people here expecting Quincy to tell you the facts... Clearly he does not know the facts. He's made up his own facts, since there it is not a "fact" that exists that says Michael had 100 other doctors lined up who would give him propofol if Murray didn't. So don't talk about the fans being blind to the facts. Michael having 100 doctors lined up ready to give him propofol is not a fact.

100 m's drs claims comes from ppl who believe murray as he claimed mj was using it before and a dr was giving it to him. obviously not if murray was hired. same as him claiming mj had his own stash. that stash would come from another dr so no need for murray. same lies some like to spread about dr shopping an addiction.its always about blamimg mj.look at the other drs who were investigated by the dea.it came out during testimony that alot of the drs never even treated mj or knew him. but of course the dea picked up names from the media and took it as gospel

exactly elusive, he doesn't even get any attention, which probably pisses his jealous self off. anyone remember the ''we are the world 25'' disaster? It happened sometime in early 2010, jan or feb, and I don't even remeber what the song was called. I do remeber the song's failure and the crappy autotune though.
quincy is about as relevant as elvis right now

Oh and StephluvsMJ, Quincy's fuckery didn't start when Mcihael died, it started many years before that. Several years ago, when Michael was accused by Gavin, maybe even before that but I wasn't around then. But the first time I heard ish coming out of this senile fart's mouth was around the time the second allegations made news. He was pretty nasty toward Michael during and after the trial in 05 as well.

He may think he has a point, he doesn't. It doesn't matter if other doctors may have come along and done it, the person who committed the crime was Murray, and that therefore makes potential future doctors irrelevant. It's like saying it doesn't matter that so and so murdered so and so, because somebody else will have done it anyway, it's a rediculous statement, the crime still happened, and that person has elected themselves to face the consequences. And as it has been pointed out, Michael didn't ask to die, so saying when you're someone of MJ's stature you always get what you want, when refering to him not getting what he wants, it just shows there is no argument here, he's talking out of his ego rather than logic and reason, probably just a desperate attempt to get people to utter his name again, which he seems to be succeeding at.

I though Michael was his "little brother" as he said? He thinks Murray did nothing wrong? He left Michael alone and had nothing to help him in an emergency. He was so reckless and I don't understand how anyone who "claims" to love Michael cannot be angry at Murray. Stop blaming Michael.

So according to Quincy there are lots of doctors out there who don't know CPR and don't call 911 when their patients need ambulance? What a moron.

Well those "doctors" arent really doctors if they dont know how to do CPR or call ambulance if their patients need then.

Back