Guilty finding on Jackson's doctor a joke, says Quincy

Quincy reminds me of the saying about a 'woman scorned'..... Hell hath no fury like Quincy scorned....

:wtf:

:puke:

He should keep his mouth shut instead of talking shit. :perrin:

na11no-quincy.jpg

I'm still wondering why a man as senile as him is allowed to roam around freely, he should be in a home with a bunch of 100 year olds.
Look at him, his deranged self, looking weird, even scary. Guess he's still fantasizing about Tupac's you know what.

:lol:

na11no-quincy.jpg

I'm still wondering why a man as senile as him is allowed to roam around freely, he should be in a home with a bunch of 100 year olds.
Look at him, his deranged self, looking weird, even scary. Guess he's still fantasizing about Tupac's you know what.

So, your response to ugliness (this isn't about looks, btw) is to be even UGLIER? How is that productive, smart and justifiable? :no:

Last edited:
This is the worst he has said and it is time for him to be quiet about Michael related issues, because he has not been in touch with him for decades. He is assuming that Muarry was found guilty of intentionally killing Michael, another indication that he does not know what he is talking about. I hope he will not be involved with any projects with the Estate because I will be writing letters again. What type of person makes a statement like that after someone is killed by another--intentionally or otherwise!!!

It saddens me that so many people are commenting about this case who did not follow the live content and only listen to commentaries on TV.

It is very alarming to me that the people in the case thread who see Michael as the cause of his death and side with Quincy's statement, are the same people who posted comments in the family thread where Michael is blamed in order to advocate the point of view or actions of a family member.

The fact is that Michael wanted prof done by someone who would monitor him. Therefore, if 100 doctors would have taken the job, it does not mean he would have died. Another result is that the 100 doctors would have the right equipment and monitor him. People need to be logical. If 100 other doctors would have done it and caused his death, then that would mean that prof would be killing all the people in surgery!!! We know that has not happened because the rooms have appropriate equipment and monitoring. Let's get back to putting logic and common sense into our posts.

Opps sorry for double posting.

I Agree with Q.J i will not sit here and play blind to the fact that M.J wanted this and 100's of doctors was willing to do it because he was Michael Jackson the problem is would any of one them 100's of doctors show the negligence that Dr. Murray did Dr.Murray said in his new interview that he left out to make calls when in trail he said he went to the bathroom Q.J is old and may not know the facts of the case i'm sure he has other things to do then follow a trail still love and respect him and M.J #Legends
Really? You know for a fact that 100's of doctors were willing to do this? Enlighten the rest of us and name the 100's of doctors.

The really interesting thing is the hypocrisy. Jones implies that Michael, being Michael, had an "I'm standing above it all, gimme gimme!" attitude. The bizarre thing is that the man, whom he accuses of that attitude- Michael Jackson- died because it is MURRAY who has precisely that attitude. ("hey, general anesthesia, no back up, no equipment and no medical records- I'm above it all, gimme gimme".

Jones should have made his remarks about Murray, could be exactly the 'old fashioned' kinda -attitude of accusing the victim of a crime of becoming a crime victim.

I am under no illusion that this planet features many Murrays, no doubt about it. I also know - that when the cop pulls me over for speeding- it doesn't matter one.single.bit that I drove like a lamb yesterday and that everyone else on the highway is speeding even more.
Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter that people down the street beat up their children- I still have an obligation to do right by MY children.

All of us- every single one of us- has the daily opportunity to do wrong, chose the wrong path. If you speed- that's your problem. If you don't file your taxes correctly- your problem. All of us have ample opportunity to do the wrong thing in life. It's called free will and Murray had plenty. He can go cry me a river. Doctors and lawyers drop patients every single day for one reason or another. Go cry me a river.

I don't care if 50000000 other people do the wrong thing- if you do the wrong thing- it's not anyone else that counts. I'd like to see that in court. "Your honor, my colleagues mess up even worse than I do. Can I go now?"

Yeah, right!

The man is just pissed that MJ didn't work with him after Bad. Miserable old man.

:eek: ... :doh: ... why some need to open their mouth pointlessly :no: ... does he promote something ?

Obviously, he has no idea what all the trial was about ... it's so disappointing :(

Q can go to hell. It has been one to many times he as spoken ill of MJ. I had some fallen outs with a few friends in my life before and if something like what happen to MJ would have happen to them, I would never think of saying the things Q have said. He comes off as so damn heartless, it's still shocking to me. It's very hard to look back at old footage of him and MJ from the 80's and think yrs later he would be shitting on MJs memory the way he has.

It's like once the 90's came rollin in and especially after the 93 allegations we saw many so called MJ friends true feeling towards him come out. People were simply useing him for what they can get out of him. And to me Q has become one of those many people. SMFH And people wonder why MJ was so lonely. With friends like this who the F needs enemies?

Last edited:
You have the source Inge, it doesn't look like a tabloid so ...

When I think he told that he lost his little brother that makes me :mat:

Last edited:
It is very alarming to me that the people in the case thread who see Michael as the cause of his death and side with Quincy's statement, are the same people who posted comments in the family thread where Michael is blamed in order to advocate the point of view or actions of a family member.The fact is that Michael wanted prof done by someone who would monitor him. Therefore, if 100 doctors would have taken the job, it does not mean he would have died. Another result is that the 100 doctors would have the right equipment and monitor him. People need to be logical. If 100 other doctors would have done it and caused his death, then that would mean that prof would be killing all the people in surgery!!! We know that has not happened because the rooms have appropriate equipment and monitoring. Let's get back to putting logic and common sense into our posts.Opps sorry for double posting.
yeah its funny that. anyone would think theres an agenda goin on

Really? You know for a fact that 100's of doctors were willing to do this? Enlighten the rest of us and name the 100's of doctors.

Your looking for a fight im not willing to give god bless you you can say what you like Murray was guilty he left MJ in the room i know like many others Michael was given prof. b4 and it wasn't Murray so other Doctors was willing to give it to him that's all i was saying that takes nothing off of Murray he gave him the drugs left him and M.J died because of it your taking one part of a big conversation read b4 you attack please thanks :) god bless you i love you all L.O.V.E

The article says Jones said 40 doctors were lined up to give MJ Propofol, not 100. Anyway, I think he meant to say many other doctors would do the same for money, not only Murray, which unfortunately is the truth. No one is saying that MJ didn't want to have Propofol. Obviously he wanted the drug. However, it does not take the blame off Murray's shoulders. He's the dumb ass who wanted to play smart. He's the one who contributed to MJ death and should be held responsible for mistake.

"People of Michael's stature get whatever they want, it just goes with the territory," said the producer, who has earned a record 79 Grammy nominations over five decades. "There were 40 other doctors lined up to do the same thing, whatever it is.

Yeah, he's jealous.

"The article says Jones said 40 doctors were lined up to give MJ Propofol, not 100. Anyway, I think he meant"

Maybe QJ was speaking from his own experience, who knows. What I do know is it is time for him to STFU!

Last edited:
I Agree with Q.J i will not sit here and play blind to the fact that M.J wanted this and 100's of doctors was willing to do it because he was Michael Jackson the problem is would any of one them 100's of doctors show the negligence that Dr. Murray did Dr.Murray said in his new interview that he left out to make calls when in trail he said he went to the bathroom Q.J is old and may not know the facts of the case i'm sure he has other things to do then follow a trail still love and respect him and M.J #Legends
You know what? I am so sick of people saying that Michael wanted to be pumped up with various sedatives TOPPED with propofol. The propofal was so much that Michael was swimming in it----even his eyes were filled with it. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE HE WANTED THAT?!!!

What is wrong with people?!!

And what's with this notion that Michael wanted it? Says WHO? Michael? HE'S NOT HERE TO SAY WHAT HE WANTED!! This is all hearsay. People can say ANYTHING they want about what Michael wanted, said, did etc. Who's to stop them? Michael's no longer hear to confirm nor deny anything and people with the help of the media and self-serving gossips, don't have the good sense to look at the autopsy which totally contradicts this addict/junkie label people insist on putting on Michael.

OFF TOPIC: Kanye West's mother VOLUNTARILY went in for cosmetic surgery and she died under the surgeon's care. Now, would you use that same lame 'logic' on this situation that you just used on Michael?

I don't think there's a single person who think MJ wanted to die. He wanted to sleep. And the Propofol thing is that it was about 2-3 months Murray was giving it to him. And I don't think MJ would accept being connected to an IV every night if he didn't really want it.

^^^ about the OFF TOPIC, I would comment about that but it would require a whole new thread on a Kanya West board.

Last edited:
Even if Michael wanted the Propofol, he didn't have to die from the use of it. Even if other doctors would have given it to him, they might have never abandoned their patient, they may have had proper monitoring equipment, they might have called 911 immediately, they might have performed CPR correctly ...in fact Michael may not have needed CPR at all. During the trial it was said all that may have been needed to save Michael was a simple chin lift so he could breathe. Etc., etc. To quote Dr. Friedberg, "It's not the Propofol that killed Michael Jackson, it's the unsafe Dr Murray." Murray needed to be held, at least legally, accountable for his negligence. There is nothing about that, that is a joke.

Since Michael's death, there's been a number of quotations attributed to Quincy that were unkind, to say the least. The 'Michael Jackson Obviously Didn't Want To Be Black' debacle in particular comes to mind. I don't know if Jones is carrying a grudge, is unaware of the trial and Murray's negligent actions, or if it's a combination of both. He ought to quit it though, he's making himself look bad.

^^^ about the OFF TOPIC, I would comment about that but it would require a whole new thread on a Kanya West board.
The reason why I brought up Kanye's mother is because I was trying to make a point. Believe me, if anyone DARED to make callous remarks about Ms. West being 'just as responsible' for her death like people are doing to Michael, let's just say, it would not be pretty. Kanye would not put up with it, first of all. Second of all the media and gossip hounds KNOW not to even attempt to go there. Can you imagine what would happen if some stupid person in the media, or so-called friend or ex-associate would say Ms. West death was a result of her 'not being content with her appearance'? Or not willing to lose excess inches the 'old fashioned way' and therefore, she brought her death on herself? Or 'if it wasn't this doctor it would be another doctor' mess?

I'm saying the above as a hypothetical situation because I'm trying to make a point of how judgemental, cruel, cold-hearted and plain stupid people have been---blaming Michael for his own murder and making this murderer of a 'doctor' out to be a victim.

Would anyone accept someone saying that crap about their loved one who died under a doctor's watch---addict or not?

:blink:

:doh:
The problem with that logic is that it WAS Murray and NOT some other Dr.:beee:

It is evident Quincy Jones has some axe to grind where Michael is concerned for the past couple of years, so nothing he continues to say now should surprise anyone.

Dear Quincy!

If 40 or even 100's of other doctors who were willing to do the same thing for Michael as Murray did and if this "fact" is enough to take the guilt away from Murray, than doesn't it mean that we can also take away all your acheievements and all your 79 grammy nominations? After all if you hadn't done it, somebody else surely would have.

Let's be objective here. Would Michael have called every doctor he could find to get propofol, sure, we're smart people, we know that. But it does not matter. What they should have said was no. Rather than be enamoured by the money and the glamour of celebrity they should have put that oath they took first. They should have never used in a home setting and have certainly not have been calling strippers whilst meant to be monitoring a patient. No one is saying Murray deliberately killed Michael. It was his negligence that killed Michael and his ghastly lack of medical care. His negligence allowed a man to die which is why he is bang to rights guilty of killing Michael. Quincey needs to see the bigger picture here.

Back