Happy 14th birthday Prince Michael!!!!!!!

happy_birthday_new.jpg
animated-birthday-balloons1.gif
animated-birthday-balloons1.gif

have a great one prince , babes :shades:.
Much love ~have fun , take care. god bless you and your siblings .:huggy:
bear-hug.gif

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCE!
" you are my joy, the fullness in my heart is because of you. I love you beyond now and forever more." Michael's words to his children, I hope they will always remember their father's love to them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE PRINCE.
The love we have for your daddy means that you have inherited that love and respect forever and you'll always be so special to MJ's fans all over the world. Be strong, reach for the stars and L.O.V.E like your father did. I hope today is full of laughter and fun and know that daddy loves to see you smile.
God Bless

Haapy Birthday Michael's oldest son:D
all the best to you, Prince!

How time flies...

To Prince,

Heres wishing you the happiest and fun filled day ever, your daddy would be so amazed at how far you've come.:cheers:

Happy 14th Birthday!!!!:clapping:

Happy Birthday Prince! Big 14. I can hardly believe how much you've grown. I wish your father could watch you, Blanket, and Paris grow up from down here, but I know he is watching from up there, and he's very proud. :) Have a fun birthday.

Edit: link to pic works now. :D
webprincemj2011bday.jpg

Wishing you Blessings, Love, and Joy on your special day! :birthday:

Last edited:
Gosh...this place is so quiet compared to his birthday last year...:mello:

Happy 14th Birthday Sweet Prince! May God Bless you and your sister and brother always! Your Dad is so proud of you and loves you so much, always remember that! :heart:

Happy Birthday sweet Prince. Hope you had a fantastic day. You're father is with you always no matter what and we'll be there for you too. Love always

Back