Happy 14th birthday Prince Michael!!!!!!!

Sophielo

Proud Member
It's not quite the 13th here in the UK yet but it is in a lot of places so I thought lets put it up now! Wishing you Prince a very happy birthday. Growing up so fast, remember your dad is always proud of you no matter what. Have an amazing day and I hope you get everything that you wish for.

Happy birthday Prince!!!!!! :cheers:

WOW..14 already....the years have flown by..your dad would be so proud of you Prince...continue to look after your sister and your brother....Happy Birthday to you fella..:hug:

Happy birthday Prince! :D
Just a shame your father isn't here to celebrate with you :(

Happy Birthday big guy! Have a lovely day. :) With lots of love.

:holiday: Happy Birthday Prince!!

Be happy, lucky and keep on dreaming, keep on whishing, cause whatever you wish for comes true. Sending you many "all the best"-wishes!! :flowers: :holiday:

take care, Betty bluemoonchild

For he's a jolly good fellow..... *hums to self*

Blessings to him and his 2 siblings.... Hope God and Michael are watching over them. ...

*not feeling too good right now.. (envisions their father celebrating with his son)

Last edited:
Awwww happy birthday wee man!!!

happybirthday56.gif

Wow......14. That's crazy, i'm only 19 myself. He'll be an adult before we know it.

Happy Birthday Prince

Happy Birthday our Prince :wub:
Enjoy your childhood and preserve what your Daddy taught you. I'm sure he's proud of you.
Love you very much
Have fun today! :birthday:

HAPPY BiIRTHDAY PRINCE!

Hope u will have a good day

Happy Birthday Prince! :D
I'm just a couple of years older than him LOL.

I almost forgot his birthday on the 13th! Ah, he's growing up so fast! I wish Michael could be here to see. Well, he's watching from above. But you know what I mean.

Aw, Happy birthday Prince Michael. Still a beautiful young child in your dad's eyes, I'm sure. Wishing you a wonderful birthday. :)

Michael, I hope you're watching over him. :heart:

Back