Happy 14th birthday Prince Michael!!!!!!!

Wow, where does the time go? 14 already?

Aww Happy Birthday Prince! You are a fine young man. I'm sure your Daddy is somewhere smiling down on you :)

Happy Birthday Prince!
I hope you have a lovely, fun-filled day!

Happy%20Birthday.jpg

happy-birthday.jpg

35668f7606053025b89d.jpg

jogarodi.gif

Birthday4.gif

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY PRINCE MICHAEL MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS:angel::punk::cheers::cheers:

Happy Birthday, Prince. I am sure your father would be very proud of you. You exhibit maturity that those who are twice your age do not have. I am sure your father is watching over you.

Dearest, sweetest Prince,
We all wish you a VERY HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY :) !!! May God always bless you with perfect health, wealth, lots of L.O.V.E, laughter, best of joy and success always! We love you always and send all our L.O.V.E, best wishes and blessings to you and to little Paris, Blanket and all of daddy's loved ones! Remember, daddy is VERY proud of you and he is ALWAYS with us!
Will be celebrating your birthday like I do every year with a fun-filled party, delicious food and sweets :)!

Have a GREAT day and a GREAT life!

With all our L.O.V.E...:)
Michael Jackson fan family

Wow 14 years where has the time gone? Happy Birthday Prince hope you have a great day!

happy birtday!!!
Hope he has a great day! He is also so kind and loveling for paris and blanket..

And im hoping that this year is a good year for them. Ps does he has twitter or anythink to congruate him ? because i dont think he reads this :S

Prince

I wish you all the happiness and success in the world!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

My wishes became a bit long, but hey, you only celebrate 1 birthday each year :D

It’s just a little greeting
But very special too
Because it’s meant
To wish the best
Especially for you!

May your spirit keep the freedom
Of a butterfly in spring
And your heart be filled always
With the joys of simple things
May your essence claim the freshness
Of the new laid morning dew
All of this…and more…
Is our Birthday wish for you

Though special times like birthdays
Seem the nicest ones by far
To tell you very lovingly
How wonderful you are
You surely know you’re loved a lot
Each day the whole year through
And are always wished the special things
That mean the most to you

Your birthday isn’t just a day
That comes and hurries by
It’s a chance to say you’re in our thoughts
Very often all year through
It’s a time for us to say
How much we fondly think of you

This wish for a Happy 14th Birthday
Brings more love than words can say
Love that holds you close in thought
And close in heart each day

Happy 14th Birthday, Prince!

From Webbie, Christah and Dan.

Happy 14th Bday Prince!! May all your wishes come true. :flowers: :holiday: :bday_wish:

Happy 14th Birthday Prince!!! I hope you have a great day!! :)

Happy Birthday, Prince! I hope you have a nice day.

Happy birthday APPLEHEAD. ;) Best wishes on your birthday, Prince. I wish you all the happiness and success in the world! LOVE- HK & King of Pop Fanatics Sweden .•*¨`*•..¸☼

Happy 14th birthday, Prince!!!:cheeky:
May all your wishes become true!!! Don´t forget: A day without a smile is a day wasted.
So, celebrate your special day with a lot of fun!!! You´re in my thoughts every day!!! :smilerolleyes:

Happy birthday prince of our lives!
We love you so much from the first day of your existence upon this earth!
14 years ago you were born and brought joy to your father whom we adore as much!
May all your dreams come true and your life be as prosperous and happy as you have imagined!
Don't forget that we love and support you and your sister and brother!
You are a part of michael, you are his future and we will be right here to witness your greatness in the coming years!
michael, prince michael, paris katherine michael and prince michael ii we adore you till the end of time!

Back