Happy 52nd birthday michael!

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
Ok, so it's a little early fir the uk fans but what would you say to michael on his birthday?

Happy Birthday Michael! Thank you, i miss you.. :heart:

Happy Birthday Michael, we miss you terribly, time does not diminish our pain - you'll always be in our hearts:angel:

Happy birthday, sweetie. I love you so much! The world is a little darker without you. Miss you loads!

Happy Birthday, Michael. It may be a bit early, but all the love is the same. The world seems different without you.

Happy Birthday my angel! :wub: :heart: >>>
ShirleyTemple.jpg

I'm sure you would laugh with this video:

[youtube]0Lo_x04SSIo[/youtube]

:wub:

I miss you.... :cry:

August 29 is such a special day. Michael is no longer here physically and we all miss him but his spirit is so alive. Today(tomorrow for some) is a day to celebrate the birthday of the greatest entertainer ever, Michael Jospeh Jackson.

Happy Birthday MICHAEL!!!!!! :heart:
Today you would have turned 52 years old, :timer: if you had not Gone To Soon! :cry:

I miss you dearly, Forever Michael :)

happy birthday dear Michael

words could never ever describes how i feel right now :'( i terribly miss you

it's supposed a celebration of his life but to me it's just sad :(

missing you, Rest In Peace angel

Happy Birthday to someone who not only gave me my favorite music but whose philosophy of life, love for children and nature, charity and being a voice for the misunderstood (something I hope to be), you helped shaped who I am, what I believe in and what I hope to accomplish, even if in a different way and on a smaller scale. I will love you forever as will my children. All we ask is for you to continue watching after and protecting your angels still here and we will continue in our ways to help leave the world better the way did. You were and still are loved unconditionally, I hope you are now able to see and take it in every day from above and you are at peace. Love forever, Sophia

Hi Mike, happy birthday from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for everything. I'll write a few words from a song you know for sure, as you said you liked the album from which it is. The following words represent the gratefulness, love and respect i have had for you for a long time:

I'll be loving you until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Loving you until the ocean covers every mountain high
Loving you until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
Be loving you until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Loving you until the day is night and night becomes the day
Loving you until the trees and seas up, up and fly away
Loving you until the day that 8x8x8x8 is 4
Loving you until the day that is the day that are no more
Be loving you until the day the earth starts turning right to left
Loving you until the earth just for the sun denies itself
Loving you until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
Loving you until the day that you are me and I am you
Now ain't that loving you
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Ain't that loving you
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
-------------------------------------------------------

Again, thanks for everything, i hope you're alright right now, happy birthday again !!!!!
s.gif

Sincerely,

Franck.

Happy birthday Mike. Thank you for being one of my teachers in life. You are my inspiration in many ways.

We keep your precious babies-Prince, Paris, Blanket-in our prayers. I know you miss them :( and watch them from above...

- "happy b'day, my sweet angel! You know that i kept my promise with you. Thanks for all unforgettable happiness that you have brought into my life. I love you dearly!"

i almost forgot happy52nd birthday michael
my grand-dad likes the way you sing maybe you can teach my gradad how to moonwalk
i see you are both in peace in heaven singing/playing with the angels

Happy Birthday Day Michael my eternal sweet angel. I hope you have a wonderful birthday up in Heaven with God and his other angels. I still very much wish you were still us and your children. I miss and L..V.E. you so extremely much. As I always forever and a day will. :boohoo:

Happy Birthday Michael!
Thanks for everything!
I miss you more then ever...:cry:
I still wish I could do something to bring you back :(

L.O.V.E.
ForeverKOP

Happy birthday Michael.

We miss you so much.
I hope you're happy now in heaven.

Forever King Of Pop!

A day like this but in 1958, a little genius was born, the little genius then when older, became a wise man and later a living legend, now Michael Jackson became a medium for everyone, EVERYONE, to enjoy and celebrate his music through his talent, passion, love, magic, wonderment, well you know, through his beyond immense genius.

Michael Jackson would be 52 today but he isnt, NOW HE IS TIMELESS, he became immortal,
as Gaz said, lets make August 29, the official "Michael Jackson Day"

so happy Michael Jackson Day to everyone

MICHAEL LIVES, FOREVER
LONG LIVE THE KING!

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

happy birthday michael my sweet angel. this day is to celebrate you and how much we all love you and miss you dearly. you made this world a better place with your undying love and your music that inspirated us, gave us hope, made us all smile and dance. this world have been so empty since you left but your spirit is still very much alive. I hope your looking down on us smiling and having a wonderful time in heaven. we love you michael and we will never forget you. Happy Birthday my angel.

Back