Happy Birthday Michael.

Dear Michael,
you are and you will be always in my heart!!:heart:

Thank you for making my existence so joyful!
Until the end of my life I will always love you so much!
Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!
:birthday:

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways this month:

m7dj15.jpg

:give_rose:

Third day of your birthday month... I love you, MJ. I hope you know. :heart:

Happy Birthday Michael. Missing your gorgeous smile and warm heart.

:heart:MISS YOU MICHAEL JACKSON! :heart:

[youtube]/watch?v=LCT2rc876UA[/youtube]

Last edited:

This was sent to me by my friend on fb her name is Tracey Jackson. This is her birthday wish to Michael.

Happy Birthday Michael! Thank you for all of the wonderful memories

Happy Birthday Michael, thank you for the strength, the magic, the gift of music and dance, your incredible performances, the list goes on. I guess it's just thank you for everything you are and always will be. Love you Michael!

I made a little video in honour of the day, hope you guys enjoy it :)

Happy birthday Michael! Thanks for the genius music and great memories

Happy Birthday Michael!:birthday:

We are lucky to have been here on earth while you were here. :)

Thinking of you on what would've been your 56th birthday, Happy Spiritual Birthday Michael!

Love you always.

It's still the 28th on my side of the Pond (NYC-time), but it's only an hour and a half away! :wild:

I would have used this for my FB profile pic for tomorrow, but gif files aren't accepted on the site. Zuckerberg needs to change that!

Happy_Birthday_bling_zps1be54ba4.gif

This will be my Timeline cover photo for tomorrow. . . :wub:

Happybirthdaymichael2012_zps942c9e92.jpg

I wish he'd allow animated cover photos, too. Get with the times! I made an awesome one a while back (not MJ-related, but still pretty cool) and it wouldn't animate when I uploaded it. Grrr! lol

:birthday: :party: :chillin: :sparkle: It is August 29th on the east coast in the USA, woooo hooooo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!! Here's my Stevie Wonder-inspired HBD wish for him. Ok, I couldn't hold the camera while I was getting into it (finger snaps, a knee tap and hissing from my cat Vladimir in the background), so this is audio ONLY. . . :lmao: :hysterical:

you.•:*¨¨*:•will always.•:*¨¨*:•.be.•:*¨a¨*:•.•:*¨¨*:•.star.•:*¨¨*:•
happy.•:*¨¨*:•birthday•:*¨¨*:•.love.•:*¨forever¨*:•.to•:*¨¨*:•.you.•:*¨¨*:•michael!
:wub:

It's My Birthday it's my Birthday lets Party Girls!!

Last edited:
Back