Happy Birthday Michael.

:birthday: :party: :chillin: :sparkle: It is August 29th on the east coast in the USA, woooo hooooo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!! Here's my Stevie Wonder-inspired HBD wish for him. Ok, I couldn't hold the camera while I was getting into it (finger snaps, a knee tap and hissing from my cat Vladimir in the background), so this is audio ONLY. . . :lmao: :hysterical:

GREAT SheilaMJFan4ever!
Well done!!:clapping:
Ohhh you will do mighty good on that new Audio/Video radio chat, once we have that ;)

Let's have some fun :)

images

Michael-Jackson-45th-Birthday-Celebration-Of-Love-2003-michael-jackson-16376877-285-235.gif

Happy B-day Michael :heart:

Hope you have a relaxing day in heaven.
We love you most still.

Yours, Daryll.

Loveyou_zps89bbb2cd.jpg

specialquote_zps1c22c085.jpg

MJShrine1_zpsa1be443f.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON

2nth9uf.jpg

"...You know that :heart: LOVE :heart: survives so we can rock forever..."*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥ ☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆¸.•´*

..........().().().().()
.........║║║║║║
──▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
─▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥MICHAEL JACKSON♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥MICHAEL JACKSON♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL
FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON♥♥♥
LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Michael! We love you, we miss you, but all our lives are a little better because you were born on this day. :heart:

:birthday: :party: :chillin: :sparkle: It is August 29th on the east coast in the USA, woooo hooooo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!! Here's my Stevie Wonder-inspired HBD wish for him. Ok, I couldn't hold the camera while I was getting into it (finger snaps, a knee tap and hissing from my cat Vladimir in the background), so this is audio ONLY. . . :lmao: :hysterical:

Wow, that's super nice! Sheila, you have a great voice ;-)

I came in this thread because it's your birthday, but not to say happy birthday. (how can it be? :cry:)
However, I still wanted to acknowledge the day that you were born and share this picture which seems to express the way I feel right now....some how.

563285_10150904357092312_1717517097_n.jpg

:heart:
I love you so much more MJ.

Happy Birthday The King Of Pop!!! :chillin::birthday::woohoo::punk::imbad:beatit::smoothcriminal::billiejean::moonwalk:scream:

Happy Birthday Michael! Love and miss you always.:heart::heart::heart:

Happy Birthday to the most amazing man who ever lived. Love and miss you every day.

I think of you every day, dear Michael, but more so, especially on your birthday. I'm sending 56 dewey kisses to you and I hope you catch them all, keeping them close to your heart.

Happy Birthday Michael!
Finally a day that people will/can focus on all the wonderfull, inspiring, loving and amazing moments you shared with us all!
I hope you can feel all the love us fans are sending your way wherever you are :)
I miss you so much but birthdays are meant to be celebrated so that's what I will be doing today, through your music and videos.
Love and support you forever!

Last edited:
Like this poem, it truly reflects Michael's humanity and loving nature. He is the "King of Pop"
and much more. Happy Birthday, Mike!!!

[SIZE=+2]HAPPY 56.0 BIRTHDAY MICHAEL[/SIZE]​

happy_birthday_michael_jackson_amd_hinata_kiss_by_prince_of_pop-d7x4kwr.jpg

It's also my fantasy baby girl's birthday too.

Happy birthday, Michael. I wish I could hug you, I love you, you are my eternal love :wub:

Happy Birthday, Michael. :wub: I miss you and love you so much. ^.^

Happy Birthday my beloved Michael.:wub: I still L.:heart:.V.E. and miss you like beyond past crazy. But I know you are having a wonderful birthday up in Heaven. And every single time I look at the clouds. I can't help but automatically think about you. And just wish so very badly I could be with you.

The most beautiful and brightest star was born 56 years ago. Happy birthday my darling dear Michael! :give_rose: There's no day I stop thinking of you and wishing you were here! You are forever, my love for you is forever! :girl_give_heart:

1237838_506940829394185_1685344168_o.jpg

Back