Have you ever...?

yep, done it in assembly once right at the front and everyone laughed at me :p ayway...

Have You Ever dropped a bit of pie on your keyboard then said oh sh-- really loud?

*ahem* :ph34r: Yes :ph34r: I had advanced bio homework that I was behind on and stayed up all night to get it done and was living off coffee and bumped my cup and there she went....... didn't have time to redo the homework.... Got an A- on the material and an F on neatness....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have you ever fallen asleep in class?

^^lol. Nope but i know plenty of people that have, i almost did in social studies the other week but my head slipped off ma hand and i hit the desk :p

have you ever listened to the same song on repeat for ages and ages?

yep lol do that all the time at school. even people sitting right beside you :D

HYE gotten really pissed off with someone coz you think you're right and then you find out they're right so then you look like a dick?

^^ im exactly lime you i'd love to have some full on turbulance. i've only had real boring stuff where you drop a meter or 2 and every1 has a moment over it :p

HYE spent over a 500 bux on something you've never used?

yap i bought manolo blahnik shoes but im 2 scared to wear em cuz they look so pretty i dont want any dirt or stain on em i dunno im weird haha

have u ever broke someones heart?

My guess is, YES. But I didn't want to.

Have you ever expierenced a lack of prospects?

haha! that song is playing on the radio right now at work! :beatit::lol:

Have you ever had to give a speech?

No and I don't want to coz I am shyyyy :cheeky:
Have you ever did an admission examination and in the same time have a stomach ache?

Last edited:
Back