Have you ever...?

Yes, but not by accident, I've gone to the store in them :)

Have you ever been cooking something in the oven and accidentally set it on fire :bugeyed

^
lol...NO!

teehee :p

* or havvee iiiiiii*

heehee

have you ever wanted to hit a person on the head just cuz they were SO damn annoying?

No, I don't like violence at all

Have you ever left a shop without paying for something by mistake?

LOL YES!!!!! I walked out of Superdrug with plasters, and then realised LOL and walked straight back in... so silly! :toofunny: have you??

Have you ever stolen from a shop?

^
teeeheee nope :)

i'm all for honesty

have you ever felt out of place and miserable in a room full of happy people? :(

Yes I have done in the past before when I was a lot more shy than I am now, still get like that sometimes around people I don't know too well too :blush:

Have you ever ripped your trousers/pants in public?:eek:

^

yeah, i found out later. good thing no one else found out hehe :p

have you ever really gotten mad at someone recently?

Not that I can recall at the moment :ermm:

Have you ever said there's only 2 types of guys out there, ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared......:blink:

:lol: :sarmoti

I just sat here racking my brains trying to figure out where I heard that today :lol: Now I got it lol

No I have never said that :toofunny:

Have you ever returned a gift that someone bought for you coz you didn't like it?

Last edited:
I've made exchanges for something else or given it to someone that would use it :)

Have you ever used the forums ignore feature

Yes a bad one but it wasn't my fault *knock on wood that it never happens again* :mello:

Have you ever had a spiritual cleansing

Not that I can recall

Have you ever had a day when you said nothing or nobody is going to ruin my happy day :)

Yeah :) Keep the faiiiith, don't let nobody take ya down a wise man once said :p :wub:

Have you ever had a day where you just couldnt stop laughing but you didnt know why:lol:

Back