Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
I've heard that they've removed that from the final track but it shows you their intentions. They've lifted adlibs and 'owws' and 'oh ohhh ohhhhs' from One More Chance and YRMW, etc. Why would you do that if you weren't trying to hoodwink the masses?

To think that Michael, in 2007, would sing ANYTHING as weak as 'she works in a restaurant night and dayyyyy'... it's ridiculous. That, as a songwriter, he didn't have more to say in 2007 than that!

Like I said, the truth will come out soon. And anyone that needs someone else to tell them what they're listening to will have to re-evaluate their stand.

The proof is in the audio. Teddy Riley can't tell me what I'm listening to.

Duuuuuuude...i really hope the truth will come out. But i doubt it..i highly doubt it. I have yet to read any review that sheds doubt on these songs..they flat out explain what the songs are about and call it MJ songs. I wonder what will make them admit this...or whatever.

Topflux has made some audio files with the cascios songs, and it is MJ, no doubt.

If anything, Topflux's thread has only served to convince the already-believers that it's Michael on those tracks. But judging from the comments, the non-believers' views still stand. Hence, there is still very much doubt.

I realy try hard to stay away from disccusions like this because they are worthless.
Especially when ppl claim they know what Michael would do or not do. That is funny.
More and more songs are starting to be fake. Also funny.
I have noticed that ppl who believe Michael is singing them are way more polite than those who think otherwise. Why are they trying so hard to convince everybody else ?
And I bet if we had an album that sounded like "Thriller" ppl would be complaining again by saying " omg.....couldn"t Michael try and make something new ??? "
Honestly, this is ridicolous. Enjoy the album or don"t.

Topflux has made some audio files with the cascios songs, and it is MJ, no doubt.

Yeah he/she indeed did...but i don't notice any difference at all....not sure i understand the purpose of all this?

If anything, Topflux's thread has only served to convince the already-believers that it's Michael on those tracks. But judging from the comments, the non-believers' views still stand. Hence, there is still very much doubt.

My thoughts haven't changed at all, these audiofiles didn't do anything. I hear zero difference ...when the thread was made i was expecting something well....big? But nah...i am always open for things like this and i'll always check them out but i can't say it did anything for me.

I realy try hard to stay away from disccusions like this because they are worthless.
Especially when ppl claim they know what Michael would do or not do. That is funny.
More and more songs are starting to be fake. Also funny.
I have noticed that ppl who believe Michael is singing them are way more polite than those who think otherwise. Why are they trying so hard to convince everybody else ?
And I bet if we had an album that sounded like "Thriller" ppl would be complaining again by saying " omg.....couldn"t Michael try and make something new ??? "
Honestly, this is ridicolous. Enjoy the album or don"t.

Oh, trust me, you probably haven't seen the more unpleasant comments from the believers yet. Both sides are very much capable of being rude and forceful in their views.

If you're wondering why the non-believers are trying so hard to convince others, honestly, does that surprise you? Even the believers are doing their best to convince non-believers to see otherwise. It goes both ways.

^^^
Yes...you are probably right. I guess I am not one of those people.
I just never thought that I will hear words like " the songs are GARBAGE " coming from fans. :(
Not on this board, but others...:(
So sad.

It looks like poll results are just like Michael wants them to be. :lol:

Because for the ones who believe it's Michael the new album is alright. Try to stand in non-believers' shoes and you'll understand why many of them are so agressive. And don't speak for all, there's plenty of provocateurs on both sides. When someone is telling that the songs are 100% Michael you may just not notice how he adds oil to the flame cause you believe it too

I dont know why you and others keep saying 'no doubt'...Clearly there is massive doubt.

yes, using ad libs from "earth song" for keep your head up ("what about africa?") really fit in perfectly :rolleyes:

I was referring to Monster. It's extremely easy to settle the debate as to whether or not these songs are MJ. Run through a voice analysyis on a computer. It's as easy as running your fingerprints through a database.

It's been done, and it is MJ. Sony knew ahead of time that somebody would do this whether they did or not. that's why they'd never risk the destruction of their brand name or the risk of being sued for hundreds of millions of dollars.

It's him.

I think it's really mean to attack the Cascio's who never once sold MJ down the river while he was alive. They easily could have gone to any number of tabloids and gotten paid handsomely to dish dirt on him. Honestly, they still could do so if that's their intentions, however no, they've always been very honorable and always speak kindly of him. Hell, they are so low key that many fans didn't even know who they were until this Jackson family created scandal broke lose. Why do y'all choose to believe in really over the top conspiracy theories and demonize the Cascio's the same way the media did MJ? You don't have any proof and yet you choose to be nasty and condemn. Why do we bitch about the way MJ was/is treated and yet we do it to others without any evidence to support such horrendous allegations? Can we prove it's MJ? Nope. Can we prove it's not? Nope. Does it make sense for Sony, the Cascio's, and MJ's other friends and producers to take a colossal dump on him (and cost themselves millions)? Nope. Does it make sense for fans to be treating each other like garbage? Nope. So why are we doing this? Either you believe it is MJ or not, but stop being do damned hateful to one another. No one is stupid for their beliefs.

It's him.

Concluding like this is exactly what I called adding oil to the flame :doh:
Guys, let's not be so assured in your points of view. 50% of us are wrong in any case. Imagine, what would you feel like if the truth will prove you wrong

Guys, let's not be so assured in your points of view. 50% of us are wrong in any case. Imagine, what would you feel like if the truth will prove you wrong

People need to keep open and subjective dialog. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Ain't no shame in being wrong about something. I welcome to be proven wrong. Problem is, no amount of "proof" will be good enough. Either side will simply dismiss it. Both sides have tried presenting evidence to support their beleifs but opposing sides always counter it. It's a never ending circle. Around and around we go! I choose to believe it is Michael Jackson, because logic rules out purpose driven hysteria (Jackson family stirring up ish when they ain't gettin' money). It's really no wonder MJ stayed away.

I agree on this.

About wrong...well it could be partly wrong and partly right?

I think it's really mean to attack the Cascio's who never once sold MJ down the river while he was alive. They easily could have gone to any number of tabloids and gotten paid handsomely to dish dirt on him. Honestly, they still could do so if that's their intentions, however no, they've always been very honorable and always speak kindly of him. Hell, they are so low key that many fans didn't even know who they were until this Jackson family created scandal broke lose. Why do y'all choose to believe in really over the top conspiracy theories and demonize the Cascio's the same way the media did MJ? You don't have any proof and yet you choose to be nasty and condemn. Why do we bitch about the way MJ was/is treated and yet we do it to others without any evidence to support such horrendous allegations? Can we prove it's MJ? Nope. Can we prove it's not? Nope. Does it make sense for Sony, the Cascio's, and MJ's other friends and producers to take a colossal dump on him (and cost themselves millions)? Nope. Does it make sense for fans to be treating each other like garbage? Nope. So why are we doing this? Either you believe it is MJ or not, but stop being do damned hateful to one another. No one is stupid for their beliefs.

I don't think 3T ever tried to sell MJ out either, but look at how the fans reacted to their comments. The fact is, people will believe whatever they want to believe. If something comes up that doesn't support their view, they will attack it and dehumanise it, until it's no longer credible in the eyes of everyone.

It doesn't make sense either for some fans to go off on 3T, just because the Cascios accused them of some conspiracy. But they still did it anyway, it's human nature.

Some fans here are just intolerant. They can't take others' views, so they try to force their own onto them, or they try to belittle their views. Observing carefully, it's not a select group of opinion that's being rude, it's actually only certain individuals that are very arrogant in expressing their opinion. But most of the time, people just lump them all into one group, thus, only making relations more unstable.

But I agree with you that no one is stupid for having a certain view.

I agree on this.

About wrong...well it could be partly wrong and partly right?

hm.. I think that whether it's MJ or not, it's the same person singing. But I don't know really, everything could be
11.gif

Because for the ones who believe it's Michael the new album is alright. Try to stand in non-believers' shoes and you'll understand why many of them are so agressive. And don't speak for all, there's plenty of provocateurs on both sides. When someone is telling that the songs are 100% Michael you may just not notice how he adds oil to the flame cause you believe it too

No... For one the aggression is on both ends not just on one.

If they is any aggression on fans that think know its not Michael on some of tracks (which is true for at least 3 tracks) that is because its disrespectful to Michaels legacy. Its very mind manipulating how the whole project has been promoted and how they have 3 tracks that are not Michaels vocals. I dont see how any body especially a MJ fan would believe those tracks sound like Michael when they dont. For one thing, on those tracks its mostly ad libs from other previous recording songs such as Earthsong :lol: like very cheap and overproduced.

No... For one the aggression is on both ends not just on one.

If they is any aggression on fans that think know its not Michael on some of tracks (which is true for at least 3 tracks) that is because its disrespectful to Michaels legacy. Its very mind manipulating how the whole project has been promoted and how they have 3 tracks that are not Michaels vocals. I dont see how any body especially a MJ fan would believe those tracks sound like Michael when they dont. For one thing, on those tracks its mostly ad libs from other previous recording songs such as Earthsong :lol: like very cheap and overproduced.

This is what bothers me, there's no proof to support such claim, yet some of you make these bold statements and push them as fact.

l am listening now to his voice in "This is it"
His voice is so hot
Smooth Criminal when he says "Are you okayyyyy"

It's nothing about this fake tracks from shit Casios ,they should go to hell all.

l am listening now to his voice in "This is it"
His voice is so hot
Smooth Criminal when he says "Are you okayyyyy"

It's nothing about this fake tracks from shit Casios ,they should go to hell all.

And why is that?

To me, Michael is singing on every song, but I have a lot of friends who think otherwise and that's just fine.

I think the bottom line is...MJ was used and abused by these so-called professionals. They took his money and wanted a piece of his fame along with it. Mike didn't trust a lot of people so its kinda natural for us fans to not believe what we hear. Its actually a good thing that we question everything.

Just because they worked with MJ doesn't mean they are honest people. And money conquers all...if Sony wanted to, they probably could put out an album with no MJ vocals and pass it off as him. As far as anything legal...its pretty obvious that the justice system doesnt work. Besides, most things are settled behind closed doors. Who knows how much would be paid and to whom. Anything is possible when Money is involved, and when the artist is dead.

People can tweet whatever they want. Some of his family couldn't be trusted then, and they cant be trusted now. Same goes with a lot of people who knew and claim to have loved Michael. Its sad, but that's how it is.

As for us fans, our hearts is all we can go by. The official word on anything relating to Michael isn't always reliable.

I'm just sayin...I see where both sides are coming from. Maybe thats why its easy for me to hear others opinions here. I dunno.

Last edited:
I'm still mixed on the cascio tracks here sometimes it sounds like him and sometimes it just don't, even though the songs are all good. But the rest of the songs are great!

I can't hear MJ at all, apart from the cut and pasted samples. KYHU sounds most like him, but the odd vibrato makes me very suspicious...

People need to keep open and subjective dialog. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Ain't no shame in being wrong about something. I welcome to be proven wrong. Problem is, no amount of "proof" will be good enough. Either side will simply dismiss it. Both sides have tried presenting evidence to support their beleifs but opposing sides always counter it. It's a never ending circle. Around and around we go! I choose to believe it is Michael Jackson, because logic rules out purpose driven hysteria (Jackson family stirring up ish when they ain't gettin' money). It's really no wonder MJ stayed away.

I have to be honest that I don't think anyone has actually presented any actual proof either way yet.

Back