Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
why are you surprised?

for a minute put yourself to Teddy's position. Think that you are a long-time producer with a certain reputation and you worked on an album and now people are calling you a liar publicly - with no proof I must add. His whole reputation is on the line.

so he doesn't take it lying down and in an attack and protect mode. Can you blame him?
no :) This is exactly what happned to Kenny Ortega when TII came out

To call them liars is wrong.

If it is not MJ, how would Teddy know?

I think it is MJ 100 % on all the Cascio tracks.

No. The songs sound ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like Michael Jackson and EVERYTHING like Jason Malechi.

On behalf of Michael Jackson I am appalled by the bogus tracks. Appalled.

no :) This is exactly what happned to Kenny Ortega when TII came out

are you for real? insulting one of the greatest producers of all time, just because he thinks that it's not michael jackson?

that's something different than saying "look at his age, he can hardly hear anything anymore" (which is completely rude).

teddy has totally lost it.

)teddy has totally lost it.

Indeed. Soon as he claimed that 'Michael is alive' you had to question his sanity. What a disgusting thing to say knowing that a family - and three children in particular - who are in mourning would have to hear that. What are the family? Lying about Michael's death? The children are liars?

The guy's lost it. Big style.

The guy's lost it. Big style.

Kenny Ortega, when he was attacked for TII, was nice to everybody. He didn't mention any names, any conspiracies, any weird thoughts, even though a few people were talking crap behind his back. Also he had nothing to prove - it was really MJ in the movie, regardless what people said about the body doubles.

That's why everyone loves Kenny.

But Teddy? He's really on a path of destruction, he's going after the 3Ts, after Quincy Jones and basically everybody (just read his twitter). His best comment so far was like

"You bitch wanna work for me? I'm gonna give you a good job, just tell me which street you wanna work at"

he isn't even himself convinced anymore that its michael jackson, he's having a strong inner fight and is going completely mental.

i mean come on, this is the guy who attacked and beat his 2 daughters with a guitar hero video game controller last Christmas:

http://www.hiphoprx.com/2009/12/29/...beats-daughters-with-rock-band-gaming-guitar/

eddie cascio and teddy riley really fit together, 2 money hungry people going after michael:

pwus.jpg

They either added some weird stupid effects to his voice (Which I don't understand why you would on MICHAEL JACKSON's voice) or it's not him, that's how I see it personally..

Kenny Ortega, when he was attacked for TII, was nice to everybody. He didn't mention any names, any conspiracies, any weird thoughts, even though a few people were talking crap behind his back. Also he had nothing to prove - it was really MJ in the movie, regardless what people said about the body doubles.

That's why everyone loves Kenny.

But Teddy? He's really on a path of destruction, he's going after the 3Ts, after Quincy Jones and basically everybody (just read his twitter). His best comment so far was like

"You bitch wanna work for me? I'm gonna give you a good job, just tell me which street you wanna work at"

he isn't even himself convinced anymore that its michael jackson, he's having a strong inner fight and is going completely mental.

i mean come on, this is the guy who attacked and beat his 2 daughters with a guitar hero video game controller last Christmas:

http://www.hiphoprx.com/2009/12/29/...beats-daughters-with-rock-band-gaming-guitar/

eddie cascio and teddy riley really fit together, 2 money hungry people going after michael:

pwus.jpg

I'm not a fan of Ortega either. To claim that Michael was 'back to his best' in TII was damning of Michael at his best. Just watch any show from the Bad tour and compare it to TII - one is MJ at his best, one isn't.

He also lied throughout the lead-up to the shows, eg. Michael was 'fully focused', turning up to all rehearsals, etc.

TII was full of old vocals too - Earth Song for example sampled in adlibs from an original demo. We weren't watching a documentary, we were watching a vanity piece.

I'll never forgive Ortega for not stepping in when it was obvious Michael was having problems, either.*

As for Teddy, the only thing missing from that pic is a swag bag! He even looks like a bank robber in that pic!*

He's at war with Michael's mother, brother, sister, nephews, children (CHILDREN!), Quincy, Will.I.Am, Questlove, Cory Rooney and most of the discerning fanbase. I hope Sony are paying him well! Maybe alleviate his financial problems since he was declared bankrupt.

I used to love Teddy - went to see Guy in concert back in 1991. Horrible to see him go out like this.*

If people were fooled by the beats in 'Breaking News', 'Keep Your Head Up' should have proven everything to them. It's a complete fraud and I can't imagine that we won't see lawsuits filed in the days ahead.

I still don't know.. Maybe "Keep Your Head Up" , but "Monster" sounds still not MJ for me :(
Most of the song has a different flavor, but still obviously him. The screaming ad lybs though are the classic Michael we've been listening to for decades.

Most of the song has a different flavor, but still obviously him. The screaming ad lybs though are the classic Michael we've been listening to for decades.

yes, using ad libs from "earth song" for keep your head up ("what about africa?") really fit in perfectly :rolleyes:

I've listened to these tracks NUMEROUS times, and I still come to the same conclusion:

nmyygx.gif

yes, using ad libs from "earth song" for keep your head up ("what about africa?") really fit in perfectly :rolleyes:

I've heard that they've removed that from the final track but it shows you their intentions. They've lifted adlibs and 'owws' and 'oh ohhh ohhhhs' from One More Chance and YRMW, etc. Why would you do that if you weren't trying to hoodwink the masses?

To think that Michael, in 2007, would sing ANYTHING as weak as 'she works in a restaurant night and dayyyyy'... it's ridiculous. That, as a songwriter, he didn't have more to say in 2007 than that!

Like I said, the truth will come out soon. And anyone that needs someone else to tell them what they're listening to will have to re-evaluate their stand.

The proof is in the audio. Teddy Riley can't tell me what I'm listening to.

I've heard that they've removed that from the final track but it shows you their intentions. They've lifted adlibs and 'owws' and 'oh ohhh ohhhhs' from One More Chance and YRMW, etc. Why would you do that if you weren't trying to hoodwink the masses?

To think that Michael, in 2007, would sing ANYTHING as weak as 'she works in a restaurant night and dayyyyy'... it's ridiculous. That, as a songwriter, he didn't have more to say in 2007 than that!

Like I said, the truth will come out soon. And anyone that needs someone else to tell them what they're listening to will have to re-evaluate their stand.

The proof is in the audio. Teddy Riley can't tell me what I'm listening to.

Fastastic answer !!! :clapping:

Back