Have your opinions changed? (Cascio Tracks)

Have your opinions changed?

• Yes-I now believe it's MJ 100%

Votes: 103 30.1%
  • Yes-I think its him but not 100% him

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • No-It's not him at all

Votes: 149 43.6%

• Total voters
^^like i said this is just my opinion. i simply don't know for sure. but in regards to the song posted above i say it's still taken from songs that where finished and polished. and frankly to me it sounds just as weird and manipulated. but just because it's not Cascio or sony production fans are ok with it.

^^like i said this is just my opinion. i simply don't know for sure. but in regards to the song posted above i say it's still taken from songs that where finished and polished. and frankly to me it sounds just as weird and manipulated. but just because it's not Cascio or sony production fans are ok with it.

No, we are ok with it because we know that the song has been fabricated. As far as Cascio songs are concerned we know nothing, complete mystery why they sound off.

@Bumper

There is much more processing than on any Cascio song.

How do you know how much exactly processing there is on Cascio songs?

No, we are ok with it because we know that the song has been fabricated. As far as Cascio songs are concerned we know nothing, complete mystery why they sound off.

thank you for explaining. let's agree to disagree. i believe it is MJ on those tracks, but due to certain facts they are overly produced.

@Bumper

How do you know how much exactly processing there is on Cascio songs?

We don't know how much, and that is the point. Nobody knows if they're fabricated or overprocessed or anything.

By the way, I don't think that any song is as processed as the fabricated one that I posted. What is more, the most processed song, which I posted, sounds still Michael. Processed and overprocessed, but still Michael.

If the Cascio songs are as processed as the one I posted, then they have opened the doors for more fabricated songs to come.

No amount of processing could make Michael sound like a different person altogether to the point that a massive amount of his fanbase cant recognize him and are STILL debating this after 7 months...I don't believe the tracks are as processed as we're led to believe...it's an easy excuse that people have fallen for...

The video that Bumper posted shows Michael with a crazy amount of processing, yet instantly recognizable...that's really got to make u wonder when u compare that to the supposed processing in the Cascio tracks ...hmmm

Last edited:
Also when some people say ''The Cascio's would never betray Michael'' i have to ask why not? Michael was betrayed by people all his life, The Cascio's wouldn't be the first to do it

We don't know how much, and that is the point. Nobody knows if they're fabricated or overprocessed or anything.

By the way, I don't think that any song is as processed as the fabricated one that I posted. What is more, the most processed song, which I posted, sounds still Michael. Processed and overprocessed, but still Michael.

If the Cascio songs are as processed as the one I posted, then they have opened the doors for more fabricated songs to come.

Processed or fabricated, the Cascio songs are synoymous to songs that Michael Jackson himself knew little or nothing about.

Genuine songs with complete Michael Jackson vocals are limited in quantity. These gems are highly valued now. Let's say there are only 20 songs exist. Do you think the Estate would release them in two 10-track albums? Of course not. They want to spread them in as many releases as commercially feasible. So, what are they going to fill up the album with? Songs like the Cascio tracks. The Estates can hire producers like Teddy to create new music to dress up some barebone demos, process them, mix them and edit them. Ta da... three more "Michael Jackson" songs are created magically.

I said it before and I'll repeat. Creating music that Michael knew nothing about and over processing vocals are as disgusting as hiring a impersonator (IMO). Unfortunately, I predict we'll have more Cascio tracks (overly processed or fabricated tracks) in the future.

The album MICHAEL, although underperformed, managed to become one of the best-selling albums in 2010. The album is highly profitable. Think about it. The production cost is low (the perfectionist is not here anymore to demand a full scale orchestra, choir, top notch session musicians), marketing cost is minimal (the name Michael Jackson is as recognizable as Coca Cola).

Michael Jackson is not just another dead artist. His impact to music is historic in scale. I always hope people will make an exception for him. Guess my hope is just wishful thinking!

Since the beginning I knew it was Michael Jackson I know his voice and I know he's in every song on the "Michael" album so sad others don't want to hear him

Since the beginning I knew it was Michael Jackson I know his voice and I know he's in every song on the "Michael" album so sad others don't want to hear him

Among all Cascio songs we've heard, Jackson appears only in Monster. And the only Jackson that appears in that song is Curtis, not Michael.

CASCIO drama is killing fan community and making us crazy(literally). THE. END.

It really is. It's a shame that the Estate and the record company have all eyes on the cash and not what the fans want. Michael would never have wanted us treated this way..

You have no idea how much I want to hear him in those tracks. I even forced myself to listen to BN (the most controversial of them) with my good headphones several times, all the time trying to think it was Michael. But my ears said no.
No matter how much you fabricate or process the vocals/whole song, you can't change the way somebody pronounces words, especially their own name.

But that is my opinion, and though yours differs from it I respect it.

Haven't changed my mind, I still think it's all Michael.

CASCIO drama is killing fan community and making us crazy(literally). THE. END.
It really is. It's a shame that the Estate and the record company have all eyes on the cash and not what the fans want. Michael would never have wanted us treated this way..
I believe it was their purpose. It must be much more easier to manipulate millions of fans when they disagree with each other.

I believe it was their purpose. It must be much more easier to manipulate millions of fans when they disagree with each other.

It also creates 'publicity' and 'controversy' to keep Michael in the papers - to sell more albums - and generate more money. It keeps discussion of the album at a premium and that speculation creates heightened interest in the project. In the mean time they drag Michael's name through the mud.

It's clear where their motives lie. Is that their alibi? I don't think so.

The Estate/Record Company don't really care about us, the real fans. To be honest, I don't feel that we're their target market.

The general public is their target market now. The ones that are indifferent and blind to the real issues behind this album.. Very different from Michael's approach with his records, who had us primarily in mind - whilst also fulfilling the needs of the mainstream. That's the key difference IMO.

There are some wonderful tracks on Michael. Don't get me wrong. But I feel we were all sold short. We were all used. They only had 7 real songs (two of them we had heard previously, and one of which had already been released for god's sake..).. And they couldn't just release seven - heaven forbid! :doh: So hence Monster, KYHU and BN were fabricated..

It also creates 'publicity' and 'controversy' to keep Michael in the papers - to sell more albums - and generate more money. It keeps discussion of the album at a premium and that speculation creates heightened interest in the project. In the mean time they drag Michael's name through the mud.

It's clear where their motives lie. Is that their alibi? I don't think so.

The Estate/Record Company don't really care about us, the real fans. To be honest, I don't feel that we're their target market.

The general public is their target market now. The ones that are indifferent and blind to the real issues behind this album.. Very different from Michael's approach with his records, who had us primarily in mind - whilst also fulfilling the needs of the mainstream. That's the key difference IMO.

There are some wonderful tracks on Michael. Don't get me wrong. But I feel we were all sold short. We were all used. They only had 7 real songs (two of them we had heard previously, and one of which had already been released for god's sake..).. And they couldn't just release seven - heaven forbid! :doh: So hence Monster, KYHU and BN were fabricated..

Brilliant posts and both right on the money....You're absolutely right about the real target audience...Not that I'm surprised, but it makes it much more obvious as to why when Teddy said on Oprah, 'Dis is Michael's voice, you can hear the auth-en-ticity of his voice.'....When you copy and paste genuine MJ adlibs, ones that the general public have no idea that they've been copied from past songs, it's easy to believe the entire song is therefore real...I mean, come on! The public doesn't care and they don't know Mike's voice like we know his voice. It's easy to fabricate songs then when you have the general public as your target audience. It was never for the fans.

^^I wonder how many people know the song In the Closet. And, even if they know the song In the Closet, how many remember the "hee hee hee" and recognize the "hee hee hee" in Breaking News is taken directly from In the Closet.

^^ Well, to those who don't know Michael's music like we do (living and breathing it lol), then a 'hee hee hee' is just that...A 'hee hee hee' in general, because that's a trademark MJ ad lib...It's what he did! To the general public, it would never cross their mind that his hee hee's sound different all the time...To them, it's all the same...

Couldn't agree with you more...

^^ Well, to those who don't know Michael's music like we do (living and breathing it lol), then a 'hee hee hee' is just that...A 'hee hee hee' in general, because that's a trademark MJ ad lib...It's what he did! To the general public, it would never cross their mind that his hee hee's sound different all the time...To them, it's all the same...
I know! Those little things that are about the only real thing in the songs are so clearly taken from other songs... they didn't even bother to try to 'smooth' them up at all.

I know! Those little things that are about the only real thing in the songs are so clearly taken from other songs... they didn't even bother to try to 'smooth' them up at all.

IKR... I mean can they at least make the copy and paste job less obvious??? The ad lib towards the end of KYHU is so blatantly taken from Earth Song - one of the best Michael Jackson records.

I'm sorry but these copying and pastings are so out of place.

I believe it is MJ on all tracks.

Was listening to 2000 watts on repeat at the gym today and no doubt that he could change his voice at a drop of a hat. Not the usual MJ sound but still an awesome song ! Just like Breaking news & Monster etc. Might i add breaking news has a rocking beat, pure MJ in my books !!!

Regards,

Romen

I believe it is MJ on all tracks.

Was listening to 2000 watts on repeat at the gym today and no doubt that he could change his voice at a drop of a hat. Not the usual MJ sound but still an awesome song ! Just like Breaking news & Monster etc. Might i add breaking news has a rocking beat, pure MJ in my books !!!

Regards,

Romen

Pure MJ? Monster and Breaking News?

If it was that pure this thread wouldn't exist. Just saying.

Pure MJ? Monster and Breaking News?

If it was that pure this thread wouldn't exist. Just saying.

Too right. If the songs were so MJ why would people mention 50 Cent said it was real and the Cascio's said it was real. It' all about money. They could say convincingly whatever they wanted if there was a paycheck involved. Why are there these threads if the songs are so real as people say?

Yes, i have changed my mind about the songs. That's why i have stoped listening to them.

Back