Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil & more

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

Yea it was pretty sweet to see the kids hand prints along side MJ prints! That was special!

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

Props to Billy Bush. And kudos to every one. Thank you Justin Bieber for more than lip service. We all know how difficult it is to step up to the plate, when it is time to do the right thing.

This is it, showed MJ horbored zero bitterness, or hate. It confirmed what i allready knew. People who really suffered like victims, of slavery, holocaust to Nelson Mandella are all about love and forgiveness.

WE ARE WINNING, MOVE ON.!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/tjjackson
tjjackson TJ Jackson
In Hollywood with my family for my wonderful Uncle. Luv u Uncle Michael! I we will always be honored and grateful to have you as my Uncle.
2 hours ago
https://twitter.com/#!/OfficialDealz
OfficialDealz DEALZ
Hope every1 rested well I'm out here in hollywood honoring my unc at MJ Immortalized have a good day every1 DEALZ
3 hours ago

One day when they get older and have their own kids, they can take them and show them this. Michael and his kids were like one so it's nice to see them together like that.

Blanket is such a cute child.

Thank you for the videos. The glove and the shoes:(...you know.

Just got home from school. I missed everything...like always :(. Is there any way I can watch the WHOLE ENTIRE footage that was livestreamed? I want to see everything - from the beginning of the stream to the end.

I don't understand why Bieber stood on the center of the family? How does he belong to them? How does he belong to Michael? Well maybe Paris is his fan but it was too much. I don't get it
It was interesting ceremony but.... it was sad to watch to be honest. I was happy to see Blanket he's such a cute pretty boy and looks so alike his dad

54ztj6.jpg

dforevermjlove Diana loves Michael
@ParisJackson Did you know that you were going to leave your handprints too?
20 minutes ago
in reply to ?

@ParisJackson
Paris Jackso?
@dforevermjlove lol no they told us last minute
20 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Blanket and Prince resemble each other more and more day by day if u ask me.

kopk28729.jpg

Paris is introducing Justin Bieber...

Edit: I have to say something hahahha... Paris said "We are all fan of his music, i know I am"

LOOOOL, she has said several times on twitter that she appreciates his talent but is not a fan of his music haha :p

Now she did not have to lie.

it's not a big deal

Lovely touch having the kids put their prints in with their dad. upsetting seeing the shoes. miss u so much mike

it's not a big deal

According to you, but it may be for other (especially beiber fans) that follow her every tweet. Just saying. Now kindly stop responding to me only to start confrontation.

Back