Hollywood Tonight - 2nd Official Single - NOT CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONY are wrong!

Even those fans who boycut the album would buy a single they know 4 sure is MJ.

So if SONY released HT, BTM, AD, MOJ or MTS even those boycutting the album would buy the single - so it makes NO SENSE AT ALL to NOT release more singles.

ONLY - SONY should NOT release Cascio songs! - Monster is great, but it would not help matters to release it.

Teddy told me yesterday that his HT remix isnt being used and that someone else's is going to be used.....2nd single?

why ?

the Mix of Teddy is awesome and until the contrary is proven, he never lied

Am I talking about lies or whatsoever?
I just say that in my opinion his work in 'Michael' sucked. Seriously, it's probably the worst production ever for an artist of this level. The original Hollywood Tonight instrumental sound like cheap karaoke edit to me, so I would rather prefer someone else to make a remix
And yeah, have you really heard the remix?

Smooth, do you have any new information regarding the release of a second single?

Sony is keeping this very hush hush right now. I'm not getting any new information regarding the release date for the next single. I'm told it's most likely going to be HT but no date has been given. When I pressed my source to elaborate, he mentioned sometime in February but failed to give me a certain date. He did say however that Sony had wanted Monster to be the 2nd single and the initial plan was for a Jan release however when everyone met after the holidays they agreed they don't want additional controversy among the family and fans. So HT was always the third choice.

All I can take from this is that no definite decisions have been made. More when I hear more...

Sony is keeping this very hush hush right now. I'm not getting any new information regarding the release date for the next single. I'm told it's most likely going to be HT but no date has been given. When I pressed my source to elaborate, he mentioned sometime in February but failed to give me a certain date. He did say however that Sony had wanted Monster to be the 2nd single and the initial plan was for a Jan release however when everyone met after the holidays they agreed they don't want additional controversy among the family and fans. So HT was always the third choice.

All I can take from this is that no definite decisions have been made. More when I hear more...
Thanks Smooth. Although, I like the beat in Monster and the 50 Cent rap, HT is definitely the best choice in view of the controversy. Can't wait to hear the radio mix they've been reportedly working on.

P.S. I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of these meetings with Sony/the Estate. Must be really interesting given all that's going on. I don't expect too many people are falling asleep during one of these meetings.

But there is still a chance monster will be released as a third single? Cause i think it would be a hit ... It would be such a shame if monster won't be released as a single...

No way should any of the cascio tracks be released as a single. Those songs have caused enough problems allready.

We need to release singles which we all know that all the fans will buy and support. If they release a cascio track as a single then there will be a good section of fans who won't support that single.

I'm one of those who thinks that the cascio tracks are fakes and i won't support something just so the name Michael Jackson will get to number 1

Read on MaxJax that it's coming out February 1st. Can anyone confirm that? Apparently, it's not the Teddy mix, as some here have said. I think that's great! I hope it charts. Uh oh, here we go again!

(If it's not Teddy's mix, does that mean they'll remove that awful Taryll spoken bridge? OH, that would be splendid, if true!)

I have not heard about that.

Hope it's true. A single is soo important. - but maybe it's too late already.

hope it is.

Will there only be 2 singles released ?? I hope not. We need 4 or 5 singles.

I am not getting excited to be honest until I hear it on the radio. I still haven't heard Hold My Hand on the radio at all and I have been listening all the time. It's been disappointing. The promotion for this album has not been good. I don't get why it wasn't promoted the way it should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back