Hollywood Tonight - 2nd Official Single - NOT CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hollywood Tonight - 2nd Official Single (January 11, 2011)

Fantastic! :d

I thought it was DEFINATE that Monster was the next single....?

What difference does it make? They're both good songs, I'm confident both will be released as singles before the publicity of this album dies down.

Not one of my favourites on the album to be honest, but anything is an improvement from HMH I suppose!!!

Monster is far more catchy & not so repetitive IMO.

Just hope monster is 3rd

followed by

Best Of Joy
Another Day
& Behind the Mask

Those 6 singles in total should just about do it.

What difference does it make? They're both good songs, I'm confident both will be released as singles before the publicity of this album dies down.

It makes a massive difference, there is no doubt over Hollywood Tonight so its a better choice. Also the word going round was that it was pretty much confirmed that Monster would be the first single, Smooth was saying it.

HT is an Instant Hit

It deosn't stand the test of the 1 000 successive listenings but it's catchy and it's an instand HIT

great Choice for a single !!

It's NOT official, looks like HOLLYWOOD just been added on rotation, don't know for what:scratch:

It's NOT official, looks like HOLLYWOOD just been added on rotation, don't know for what:scratch:

would they do this if it was not the next single ? (just a question...)

Woo hoo! Yes! Now, get the point, let's dance!!!

Why is it impacting only on Urban AC? If they release it, it needs to be on all formats. Urban AC isn't going to do much of anything.

Is it definately official? Doesn't say so anywhere else...
Monster would have been a better choice for the next single, IMO.

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the best news l heard today

I really hope this is true. Hollywood Tonight is my favourite song on the album.

I don't know why so many fans want Monster as a single, especially given the controversy surrounding the vocals. The estate should wash their hands completely of these Cascio songs. Releasing one of them as a single would be the final nail in the coffin for the album.

Agreed, Hollywood Tonight is a much better choice imo.

Great choice. Definitely going to be a hit.
I though Monster was the next single though?

Hope it does well

I really really hope it does well. Such a good song and great choice for a single.

¡ Great decision !
I have not doubt Hollywood Tonight is a Killer.
I am confident it will make it to #1 at Billboard. I don't want to be so optmimistic but I wouldn't be surprised if its a fenomenon. I am looking forward to hear it on radio and clubs all over.

Hello everyone, I have been reading the forum for a few weeks now but have never posted anything. The news of HT being the next single makes me extremely happy. This is a great song that I believe will do well on the radio. I remember reading so many members of this board going crazy when this song was showcased on Ellen's show. I think all fans can support this single and come together. Sony/the Estate have made a wise choice.

i have a feeling it be differant, from album version, cauze teddy was doing a version so ppl said

I really hope this is true. Hollywood Tonight is my favourite song on the album.

I don't know why so many fans want Monster as a single, especially given the controversy surrounding the vocals. The estate should wash their hands completely of these Cascio songs. Releasing one of them as a single would be the final nail in the coffin for the album.

Yup...couldn't agree more....Hollywood Tonight is the obvious next choice for a single....

Would prefer Monster as the next single. :(

I just hope the single version doesn't include the inane spoken bit and the repetitive, "Hollywood...," etc. at the end. I like everything else about this song except for Taryll's contribution. It just lacks energy.

Does this mean it's gettin released officially or is it a Sony realease where they just add it to iTunes for MJ fans that already knew about it lol, would love for this to be promoted big time as could be a massive single or Michael

Could someone please explain to me what it means for a song to be released as a single? As far as I'm aware I can already buy Hollywood Tonight separately from the album on I Tunes. I hope it means new video/cd with alternate mixes. Hollywood Tonight is a great track, I hope it does well.

I'm psyched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back