Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

Omg i see curlsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I believe he got the curls back 2.
It reminds me of this photo
001.jpg
lol until i did not read your text i thought this photo is the newest :D

Yeah I believe he got the curls back 2.
It reminds me of this photo
001.jpg

Wow, did NOT notice that!!! Hopefully we see some snaps of Michael again soon (which will be inevitable) and we can really determine whether the curls are back!!!

It could just be just a few strands of hair that look curled because of what he's wearing. BUT I hope the curls are back!!! Would love it!!! :punk:

I would love to se some curls back but he's wearing the shower cap since last year and still there's no curls.

105.jpg

Is Paris looking where I think she's looking?:D:yes:

I swear these are the best set of pics we've seen in quite awhile.:clapping:

It's so weird seeing MJ in all this Ed Hardy stuff. I'm so used to seeing him wearing peaceful, soothing colours. The style is way too out there for him, IMO. But like MJ has always said: If fashion forbits it, I'm wearing it!

I think Paris is looking at the necklace. In the Hollywood video she looks at a Mannequins nails. The girl is developing a healthy sense of fashion!

It's so weird seeing MJ in all this Ed Hardy stuff. I'm so used to seeing him wearing peaceful, soothing colours. The style is way too out there for him, IMO. But like MJ has always said: If fashion forbits it, I'm wearing it!
LOL No offense, but if he still stuck to that, he better get the HECK outta Ed Hardy LOL That stuff is majorly fashionable all over the world.

We had a fashion fair here a few weeks back and the Ed Hardy brand had a stand. People were fighting over the clothes LOL

Hmm, don't know if this is allowed, but there's a video on TMZ that's different from the others posted in this thread. It shows Michael entering the store and what appear to be female fans allowed in with him. If you're a jealous type, better not view it because several of the females are all up close and touchy, hugging him, etc. (this isn't the same one with the blonde hugging him)

Here goes, please delete if not okay to post this link or is disrespectful:

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=2f2ef52c-01b9-4820-80f6-f135e28aec81
can someone post this video on youtube?

lol marilyn manson is copying the fedora/scarf/glasses style
10f9l78.jpg

Anyway, allways nice with new pics! Even though his clothes are horrible IMO lol

^ lol. Do you think the kids will ever say to michael " You're not going out dressed like that!" lol

I sincerely hope that the day will come .......no offence meant really...but that green jacket...is just wrong.....especially when you have red EH pants on,

and to top the crime, man, you shall never wear a green jacket from the 80s which is 2 sizes bigger and has shoulder pads size of bricks.....

but hey MJ is man of suprizes :yes:

I sincerely hope that the day will come .......no offence meant really...but that green jacket...is just wrong.....especially when you have red EH pants on,

and to top the crime, man, you shall never wear a green jacket from the 80s which is 2 sizes bigger and has shoulder pads size of bricks.....

but hey MJ is man of suprizes :yes:

:rofl: those letters

maybe he is helping our eyes to get used to the new stage design :lol:
what about this:

stage.jpg

LOVE the pictures. kids are so cute..Prince:wub:

ps.man! that weird doll looks like priscilla:bugeyed

ack 20 pages! :bugeyed

1. Love the pics with the reading glasses. Lovely.

2. Definitely a mirror image and not a double, otherwise Paris has one, too.

3. Love Blanket's mask and the kids uniforms. :give_heart:

4. When I first saw the pix of MJ with his hands on Prince's head, I though he was helping adjust the mask on his head. The footage however, reminds me of an interview MJ gave when Prince and Paris were toddlers and Prince was sitting nearby staring at Michael. After a while the interviewer said MJ gently turned Prince's head away. :lol: What cracked me up here is that it appears as if Prince doesn't see his father coming up on him yet he isn't startled nor does he react when out of nowhere a pair of hands land on his head. It's like he just KNOWS. Too cute.

lol @ incognegro:rofl:. Gurl u always got me rollin'.

A, maybe the outfit is a dedication to blanket..."Blanket really likes xmas"...

:lol: Methinks there's another Christmas fan in that house. haha.

Gotta say I was wondering when the comfy jammie pants and whatnot would show up again. It was overdue, imo. But Lawd that jacket is just as GREEN as it wants to be. :girl_haha: And way too big. Maybe he told someone he liked it so they gave it to him? But I also like the idea someone had earlier about possible subliminal messages... with the cities named in the crest. oooh! :shifty:

In any case, it's always nice to see him and the kids out and about. Thanks to all for the footage and pix. :flowers:

idk but its like you see his personality in the clothes he wears. It's rly cute ^^'. But I must say, he had better ''fashion'' sense back in the days.

and hes kids are prettyyyyyyy. They're really beautiful kids, not because they're his tho..

oops, and thanks for posting everything!

Back