Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

Thanx everyone for more pics and vids. Wow all those shopping bags! He did buy a lot. He had some of the people taken pics with him and kept making the peace sign until the car left the spot. He loves his fans so much and it shows everytime he's out and about and surrounded so many people.

it doesn´t really matter how many MJs were at Ed Hardy..lol..i just hope not to read similar discussion after July shows ? :D

maybe there was an other mirror infront of michael which was reflecting Michael's face in the back mirror...

Yeah in that last video you can see a mirror

I eat my previous words and stand corrected! ;)

Still think MJ has curls under that shower cap though!

Well i saw at another forum a pic of this from up close and i must say it realy looks like he has curls again! o i sure hope so!

I really don't think Prince was sticking his tongue out at the pap's, He looks to be chewing gum so was most likely blowing a bubble with it, He was looking right into the camera while doing so it does look like he was sticking his tongue out :lol:

cant believe you guys thought there is a body double....seriously you think anyone can dress up like MJ yesterday? :)

I haven't checked the footage properly, but the fact that you can see that one of the MJs moves when the other doesn't suggests there's a body double, not a reflection. Laws of reflection mean that if the original moves, the reflection moves. Simple...

A video and some pictures here:

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/6785/Michael-Jacksons-Bizarre-Family-Outing.aspx

e4fabc6b-d.jpg

dbbb1b47-f.jpg

cea96cd6-a.jpg

9386aa96-6.jpg

74d26951-9.jpg

32498214-3.jpg

0f7fb9ac-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures!

Nice video. Love Prince at 1:43 :)

Looks like someone near got their foot flattened by the car wheel. Why stand so close?!

He does wear eyeliner. No idea why, not very macho! :lol:

Simply stunning.. I really appreciate these photos, it really makes my day.
I will always wonder if there will be any new photos of Michael when i login to MJJC each day.
It has become part of my life. I really like to see Michael out and doing things that he like.
I dont care about what he wears or what he shop for because eveythin he do, i think its beautiful.

Even its the mask or the cap, it doesnt matter me because its Michael.
I feel contented as long as he is happy and thats what really matters me:)

He does wear eyeliner. No idea why, not very macho! :lol:
I read years ago that he had supposedly had that permanent eyeliner tattoo thing done. Don't know if it's true or not. People have that done for top and bottom liner, eyebrows, etc ('permanent makeup' on Wikipedia).

Back