Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

I read years ago that he had supposedly had that permanent eyeliner tattoo thing done (for explanation, see 'permanent makeup' on Wikipedia). Don't know if it's true or not.
i think that is true so he does not have to do it every day

I dont care about what he wears or what he shop for because eveythin he do, i think its beautiful.

Even its the mask or the cap, it doesnt matter me because its Michael.
I feel contented as long as he is happy and thats what really matters me:)

Same here, I totally understand what you mean.:wub:

I have one question ....does this jacket belong to Michael?
and at what era was this jacket made because it is too large , could it be that Michael was that fat at a certain time.

God, its amazing how big his children have got. Time flies. Nice to see them all.

o my god the kids looks wonderful.
prince is handsome,paris is beautiful girl,and blanket is cute,and I love their clothes..
and mike's eyes..awwwwww

2mjs2.jpg

74d26951-9.jpg

YAY!!! He is wearing a white watch that looks exactly like mine from the distance!! :wild: :wild: :kickass: :kickass: :lol: :lol: GO MJ!!! We must be TWINS! :lol: :lol: Well, except that his watch is probably some Rolex with diamonds and mine is just a Swatch watch with crystals! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
them is a mess. lawd so much for incognegro! lol bright xmas looking self! lovin' it!

lol @ incognegro:rofl:. Gurl u always got me rollin'.

A, maybe the outfit is a dedication to blanket..."Blanket really likes xmas"...

^^^^

Mike would never ver do that himself, that's fore sure!

Don't worry, the kids can't hear them swearing. The people swearing are outside the shop, the kids are inside.

I was really annoyed when watching the youtube vid - swearing in front of Michael's - or any - kids is just not acceptable, it wasn't necessary at all. Sorry to moan but it's true!

I was worried bout that too.

So how come no one mentioned (unless it's in another thread) the fact that MJ said that at some point he is going to come to LA to tour.. The girl in the video said good luck with the tour, and he needs to come to LA with his tour.. (not her exact words but close)..

i wanna see the vid of prince sticking out his tongue to the paps :(

stupid computers. can't access annny vidz here. well i guess i'll just have loads to do when i get back!!

love the pic of michael with a closeup of his eye. it's beautiful :p hehe

but wtf is permanent makeup (p.16)
is it like getting a tatoo.

i think michael just a ) likes the look of eyeliner (my daddy does too haha, he wears some secretly when my mummy's at work) and/or b) he has to use the makeup to even out some sort of skin complexion thingy

well whatevz. cant wait to see the vid and i just adore the pix!!

OMG THESE PIX AND VIDS!!!
Michael I'm speechless!! I love you so much you and ur beautiful kids look stunning!!!
I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much!

I presume gets ED Hardy clothes for free as hes been wering it for some time. Not many men would be able to carry that syle off but MJ does. ;)

yea and i love how mj notices and just eases him right out of view from the paps LOL too cute!

i think he was poitely telling Prince not to do that. They way he did it was very sly you wouldnt really notice it unless it was pointed out.

I presume gets ED Hardy clothes for free as hes been wering it for some time. Not many men would be able to carry that syle off but MJ does. ;)

Well I didn't know about Ed Hardy before Michael wore it.. Now I see it everywhere.. So he has been good advertisement for them :yes:

Back