*HOT OFF THE PRESS!* NEW MJ Waxwork Unveiled This Morning At Madame Tussauds, London! Pics Inside!

Beautiful figure.The only thing I don't like is the nose.1992 was very different.It seems they used the 1982 nose.It don't fit the face a lot.But the lips and the eyes - perfect!

It's weird, cause 'technically' it does look quite like him but it lacks that quality that makes Michael Michael, and so therefore, kinda doesn't look like him...

Well, I know what I'm talking about!

There's personality missing from the face. It looks empty. But that's normal, it is only wax.

Still a fantastic figure. And as close to the real thing as I'll ever get now.

I love it, I think I would start crying if I was to ever see it in person. very nice and thanks for the post!

i visited london this weekend here are some pics and vids of madame tussauds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBE0pkeqDIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMYbY9tYdT8

1000729o.jpg

I really like that figure the most out of all the ones I've seen. Very nice.
I'd love to visit it. Is there one at all the Madame Tussauds or just in London?

I was in London too last week but I didn't go to Tussauds...I was thinking about it while I was there but I was afraid to go...
Though I was there in 2004 and when I saw MJ's figure I thought it looked awful. This new one looks more like him.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their pics of the new MJ wax figure at M. Tussaud's. I think the profile is the best angle. I think this one is a beautiful figure. I would be cool if there was one of him as a little boy and this one together. :) I'd take pics with both!

This is the 13th Michael Jackson Waxwork figure to go on display at Madame Tussauds. This is the latest one that was unveiled this morning in London and personally speaking it's the best I have ever seen. I am so relieved it has been replaced at the previous one was like 20 years old and didn't do him any justice at all!

This one is in the best location in the building and next to it they also have his hand print and a video display on loop of when he first visited the building upon the launch of his first waxwork there in the early 1980's. It's the 3rd ever waxwork of him in London.

Next to where he is situated there is a massive Television screen playing his music videos, but I am not sure if that is going to remain or if it was just for this morning’s launch.

Enjoy. :punk:
are you the guy who was on big brother a couple of years back?

the wax work looks ok but not quite right.
i'm having a bad day here, i have been fine for a few days but today for some reason its hit me again and i'm feeling so low.
i have no one to turn to as most of my friends think i'm weird and obcessed but i don't care.
oh bugger!

MJJTATTOOS007-1-1.jpg

Yeah this waxwork is actually lifelike, unlike the other one. I thought it would be more of a modern-looking MJ, rather than 90s Michael, but still...i'm hoping to go to london sometime in the next few weeks, so will hopefully get to go see it!

Yeah it is really nice... But I want a This is it conference mj waxmodel.

It's weird, cause 'technically' it does look quite like him but it lacks that quality that makes Michael Michael, and so therefore, kinda doesn't look like him...

Well, I know what I'm talking about!

:yes: I know exactly what you mean. I thought the same thing. The love isn't in the eyes or something. It is hard to explain. But it is a good one though.

Wow, it's beautiful! I hope I can go and see it sometime.

The nose and the lips are a bit off. Actually, the nose is way off.

i, for one, like it a lot, though it's obvious they couldn't catch the whole essence of him!
But, it's the gesture, the detail of having another wax figurine of him that really counts eventually!
And....I LOOOVE THE POSE , IT'S AWESOME!!

Is it weird that I want one of these MJ wax figures for myself? lol. I'm serious, I would really love to have one in my house. MJ is gone and this is the next best thing to me, seriously I know it sounds crazy, but it would be so comforting for me.

I was totally thinking the same thing! I want one of these at home! lol

There's personality missing from the face. It looks empty. But that's normal, it is only wax.

Still a fantastic figure. And as close to the real thing as I'll ever get now.

I think maybe that's why something just isn't right about it. It lacks the personality through his eyes. I wish they did one of him smiling. He had the most beautiful smile!

The nose and the lips are a bit off. Actually, the nose is way off.

I think so too actually. About the nose especially. Something isn't quite right, but it is the best one yet.

Back