How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

Thanks for the reply. To answer your question, yes there are nice people but I only have 1 good friend just like your sister did. But she's pretty quiet too and the only time I see her is at lunch. I'll just push through school, I am already halfway through my junior year. About the situation that happened yesterday, well today someone told me the girl didn't mean it but I highly doubt it. I've heard them make comments about me before. Don't care anymore though.

It's a shame really, i don't get why people do this.It's not like you did something wrong.
I don't know if you believe in karma but i do, and someday it is going to hit these people.But i don't wish that on anybody, i feel sorry for them because they obviously don't feel good about themselves if they feel the need to bully other people.

*gives virtual hug*

HumbleBee;4178901 said:
I feel like an alien. Honestly, it's how I feel everyday and especially at school. People always look at me weird, act weird or uncomfortable around me and they stare at me. They think I'm weird and stupid. It's lame because I try my best to seem polite and happy even though I have this sad looking face. Doesn't help that I suck at socializing and am depressed all the time and the zoloft isn't helping at all, it just makes me really tired all the time. I'm so lonely. I had nowhere to vent but here, maybe I need to see a therapist again or something.

Hello,
why don´t you try to improve on that ? work out? training session?
nobody is perfect i have my faults to everybody does financial, love, social, work,family, that´s why i try to improve...

a book, ted talk,could help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1vskiVDwl4

take care

Just as miserable as I always have been. Especially even more so seeing what time of year it is again. And it is this time of year is when I tend to be a real Ebeneezer Scrooge. Since I no longer have the Christmas Spirit. That mother fcking ahole took that away from me. When he did what he did to Michael. Thanks to that ahole I will never celebrate another Christmas again. There is just no point of it. When I am never going to get another MJ related item underneath the tree. And that was what always made my Christmas. Now I just wish Christmas would go away and stay away for good.

I'm in pain since I woke up this morning my left upper chest to my shoulder is getting sore.

Ohhh i hope you're getting better soon!

Turns out it was pain from discomfort, I'm fine, but now I'm really tired, the sound of ice pellets and finding out my PS4 was shut off becauee of system error while I playec my "Angry Beavers" DVD, it should've been on rest mode.

Sick with a rotten head cold I managed to get on Christmas eve. Yuck...

It's a shame really, i don't get why people do this.It's not like you did something wrong.
I don't know if you believe in karma but i do, and someday it is going to hit these people.But i don't wish that on anybody, i feel sorry for them because they obviously don't feel good about themselves if they feel the need to bully other people.

*gives virtual hug*

They hate me because i'm quiet and they think i'm weird. Even when I try to do something nice someone always has something to say. I'm tired of it. I hate school and if I didn't care about my education I'd just drop out.

:nooo: (panicked inside) My iPod got fricking corrupted.

My iPod is fixed.

Now, my comfort is just severely lacking and I may have to leave the library very early. Not happy.

Very angry and upset over hearing news of HMV closing in a couple of months in Ontario. That news upsets my brother severely.

a bit sad today but luckily I have MJJC even on my phone (y) and COOL Music :punk:

Just as miserable, depressed, and tired as I usually am. Especially tired since I really don't sleep much anymore. All thanks to these fcking vivid MJ nightmares I keep on having. I just had another one. At least it wasn't nearly as bad as the one I had a few days ago. That one was extremely bad since it involved Michael's kids being nearly blown up from some kind of building they were in. I don't know what the hell would would cause me to have a nightmare like that. Especially since I almost never dream let alone have horrible vivid nightmares about his kids. The last time I did was during that first horrible summer without him. Damn that fcking a hole for causing these nightmares of mine. As well as causing my insomnia. I so wish more now than ever before to become the real life version of Shivani Chopra. What she did to those 4 people in Anjaam is what I would so totally love to do to him.

Fired up somehow! Which is a good thing as last week I felt 'drained' and 'dizzy'! :cheeky:

I'm really itching for next week because I can't wait to see the wedding episode of "Naruto Shippuden", when Naruto & Hinata getting married, I'm excited and yet crying inside at the same time. When I think of that wedding coming I think of the live version of "If You Only Believe" (Jackson Family Honors show).

Right now I am feeling mostly very miserable and tired with a slight headache. And it is all thanks to those damn vivid MJ nightmares and my insomnia. Which I totally blame that nameless ahole for that. I don't care how many years it has been already. That damn ahole destroyed my life when he did what he did to Michael. It is almost 3 pm here and I am lying in my bed. When I had wanted to go out today.

Very upsetting, I can't go home or go to work because the roads are closed due to freezing rain.

Very miserable, upset, and sick all thanks to my damn stupidly. That I decided to watch a you tube video about psychics who predicted real world events. And I am just really upset and sicken by the fact that there is a psychic that predicted what had happen to Michael. I thought it was a safe video to watch. I didn't know I was going to see that. Well it is 7:33 am and my day is all shot to hell now. Thanks to me of seeing that video.:( :boohoo

Getting exasperating. I can't get any peace at the library today, many people in there after I came in when it opens, I thought there's gonna be a few people coming in, but no more people came. I'm not happy with lack of peace.

The same as usual. I am also feeling quite tired. So I should try to get some sleep even though it is 10:20 PM here. And I would be if it wasn't for those damn vivid MJ nightmares I am still suffering from. That made me afraid to go to sleep on most nights. So I think I am just going to spend another night up. Playing my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. And maybe some of my Sims 3 game. I would like to get back to those apartments I am in the slow process of making.

rsz_vlcsnap2011042704h23m10_7091.png

Very angry
very upset
and mostly feeling quite sick

All because Dr. Oz is going to be talking to that mother fcking ahole tomorrow on his show. And I am not there to kill him. He has no fcking right to be doing things that Michael should still be doing. That ahole should be on death row facing the same kind of execution that he gave to Michael.:( :boohoo

frustrated and depressed... i wish that wasn't the case... and I wish I was able to see Michael and go to Neverland.

Back