58%
empty.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]emotional[/FONT]
bar_green.gif
71%

empty.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]intellectual[/FONT]
bar_blue.gif
5% o_O (so my PhD doesn't help... damn!!!)
empty.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]total[/FONT]
bar_black.gif
44%

physical 20%

emotional 0%

intellectual 65%

total 29%

Both Michael and I are intelligent people I know:dont_mention_it:

Zero point doesn't sound good.

Virgo & Virgo Romantic Compatibility

When two Virgos join together in a love match, they are likely to structure their lives in beautiful conjunction. The merging of two incredibly practical, industrious sorts such as these creates an incredibly devoted and doting couple although public displays of affection will be rare. Though their shared perfectionism and skepticism could lead to conflict, the level-headed Virgo duo will quickly resolve any disputes and move on to more pleasant times.

The Virgo-Virgo relationship runs like a well-oiled machine, particularly for couples who live together or have children. There is never any confusion over the delegation of responsibility, and both partners feel quite comfortable with this arrangement. Making lists, balancing accounts and keeping the house and affairs in order are second nature to both partners. They share a discriminating palette and exquisite taste. As long as they aren't too harsh with one another, their relationship will be fulfilling in every way.

Virgo is ruled by the Planet Mercury. This Planet represents communication, and indeed this is Virgo's shtick. As a romantic couple, both are tuned in to one another's frequencies. Virgo is often able to read the nuances of words and gestures and take in an analytical meaning. One of the strongest points of the relationship is open and honest communication. Also, the reasoning and logical abilities of two Virgos together can quite possibly solve all the world's problems. They are a versatile and brilliant team.

Virgo is an Earth Sign, thus indicating a practical nature. Also, they are a couple who likes to be surrounded by and own elegant things, and who won't settle for second best. It is worth it to hold out for something perfect, rather than to allow for anything less. Virgo exercises caution before moving forward, and they are the first to determine the best action for everyone to -- even if it involves sacrifice. Pickiness makes the Virgo-Virgo team a wonderful romantic couple.

Virgo is a Mutable Sign. They are easily adaptable to any situation or any social setting. There is rarely conflict between them, but when it does arise it is quickly brushed over. Neither is too pushy or domineering, and they share an equal enthusiasm for one another's pursuits. Virgo always follows through, and two of them together doubles this energy and makes a very happy couple.

What's the best aspect of the Virgo-Virgo relationship? It's their levelheaded and structured approach to life, work, fun and commitment. They're incredibly compatible, and this obvious to them and to their friends. Together, they make a wonderful pair for pleasing one another and working on the perfect relationship.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]physical[/FONT]
bar_red.gif
46%
empty.gif
bar_green.gif
71%
empty.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]intellectual[/FONT]
bar_blue.gif
50%
empty.gif
bar_black.gif
56%
this calculation is wrong!! HAHAHAH but then again opposite attracts =) hahah

physical 7%
emotional 90%
intellectual 5%
total 34%

humph... this is wrong :glare: i know i'm 100% compatible with MJ :beee:

Scorpio & Virgo Romantic Compatibility

When Virgo and Scorpio join together in a love match, these Signs that are two apart in the Zodiac are brought together. Their placement gives the relationship an intense karmic bond. The Virgo-Scorpio couple is loyal and deep, with very strong ties. Usually, this couple will stay away from crowds; they aren't too inclined to go to parties or dances, but alone they can form a very fulfilling union.
Virgo and Scorpio enjoy working together toward acquisition: Virgo wants order and Scorpio wants power. Both of these Signs are about resources, including inheritances and property. This couple is very service-oriented and known to be dependable. They like to lend a hand to a friend or to the community. Additionally, Virgo can be withdrawn -- while Scorpio is more opaque and outgoing. Because of disparity, both Signs can learn from one another if they can agree to meet halfway.
Virgo and Scorpio enjoy working together toward acquisition: Virgo wants order and Scorpio wants power. Both of these Signs are about resources, including inheritances and property. This couple is very service-oriented and known to be dependable. They like to lend a hand to a friend or to the community. Additionally, Virgo can be withdrawn -- while Scorpio is more opaque and outgoing. Because of disparity, both Signs can learn from one another if they can agree to meet halfway.
Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Scorpio is ruled by Mars and Pluto. This combination is very heated, thanks to Pluto's influence. The two Signs unite to form the basic foundation of human relationships -- Mercury's communication and Mars's passion. Mercury and Mars go well together; Mercury is about the conscious mind, and Mars is about the passion of romance. Scorpio is rambunctious and intense, and Virgo is attracted to this energy. In turn, Scorpio needs the loyalty and practicality inherent in Virgo.
Virgo is an Earth Sign and Scorpio is a Water Sign. Scorpio is a very deep Sign; it's an ocean, and too much turbulence will cause a violent storm. Scorpio emotionally hides in their shell, but when the pressure becomes too intense, suddenly explodes. Their mutual need for emotional security fosters extreme loyalty to one another. But while Virgo is simplistic, with everything laid bare on the surface, Scorpio is more concerned with the undercurrents of life. Scorpio can show Virgo life beyond the literal surface, and Virgo is attentive enough to pick up on this hidden conversation. Virgo can teach Scorpio the facts and that they are sometimes quite literal and can be dismissed at face value. Scorpio appreciates Virgo's practicality and Virgo enjoys Scorpio's devotion -- it proves they are loved and appreciated.
Virgo is a Mutable Sign and Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. Once they have a common goal, nothing can get in the way of their love. When an argument arises, Virgo is adaptable enough to take a step backward and not allow a fight to take place. Scorpio often gets its way due to a stubborn streak. It's important for these partners to discuss what is truly important to them so they can have equal roles. This is not a relationship riddled with conflict. Both partners would rather work together than fight.
What's the best aspect of the Virgo-Scorpio relationship? It's their ability to carry out goals when they put their minds to the task. When Scorpio realizes that Virgo is an asset and a leveling force in their life, this relationship will grow. Mutual determination and organization makes theirs a harmonious relationship.
i think this one is better :wild:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]physical[/FONT]
bar_red.gif
99%
empty.gif

bar_green.gif
71%
empty.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
intellectual
[/FONT]
bar_blue.gif
93%
empty.gif

bar_black.gif
88% [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]

-----------------------------------
not bad...:D
[/FONT]

AH! :faint:
physical 99% - Not bad 4 a 17yr virgin. :lol:
emotional 85%
intellectual 93%
total 92%

Virgo & Virgo Romantic Compatibility

Also, they are a couple who likes to be surrounded by and own elegant things, and who won't settle for second best. It is worth it to hold out for something perfect, rather than to allow for anything less.

Hmm, this must explain why it took me over a year to find THE PERFECT sugar bowl and creamer set for my new apartment, haha!

Edit: And why I'm still single...

When Gemini and Virgo come together in a love affair, it's crucial to the survival of the relationship that they take time to learn about one another's approach to life and love -- and remember that both partners' attitudes are worth understanding! Gemini is symbolized by the Twins; they can see both sides of a story, they tend to vacillate between two courses of action and sometimes they can seem as if they have a split personality! This relationship is greatly strengthened when steady Virgo provides one Twin with a steady emotional anchor while allowing the other Twin to flit about at will. Virgo may be a bit too serious and demanding for Gemini, especially if this occurs early in the relationship before Gemini has fully committed. If Virgo just gives it time, things will smooth out.

Virgo and Gemini's approaches to life are seemingly so different that mutual acceptance can be hard to come by -- especially since Virgo tends to be so critical and exacting. Gemini strains against Virgo's ultra-practical stance in the world, and Virgo tires quickly of Gemini's flighty ways. They do have much to teach one another, however. Virgo can help Gemini to be more involved in life and to see the depth of ideas rather than simply the surface. Gemini can help bring fun and excitement into Virgo's life.

Both Signs are ruled by the Planet Mercury (Communication). Gemini represents the masculine aspect of Mercury, Virgo the feminine (Mercury itself is androgynous). Virgo wants a dependable partner and therefore uses the penchant for clear communication toward forming the perfect relationship. Gemini is more intellectually focused than Virgo but does have a gift in relating to others.

Virgo is an Earth Sign and Gemini is an Air Sign. Virgo is practical, direct and precise. Virgo asks, "How will this help me achieve my goals in life?" while Gemini, who moves through life relying on their mind, doesn't waste time focusing on where they're headed, but rather simply goes where their mind leads. Virgo's fussy, critical nature and Gemini's aloof detachment and capriciousness can cause trouble for both partners. Virgo must understand that Gemini's flirtatious nature does not affect their feelings regarding the relationship, and Gemini must help to foster that understanding through words and deeds.

Virgo and Gemini are both Mutable Signs. Both are quite flexible; both are able to adapt to change at a moment's notice. Both can be somewhat wishy-washy, however, Gemini due to their incessant intellectual ruminations and Virgo due to their penchant for analysis rather than action.

What's the best aspect of the Gemini-Virgo relationship? The security they can give each other -- once Virgo allows Gemini to commit willingly to the relationship. As long as they communicate with each other and use their Mercury powers effectively, theirs will be a gratifying relationship.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]physical 20%
emotional 71%
intellectual 33%
total 41%

WHAAAAAAT? THAT THING IS NOT RELIABLE! LOL HAHA

:::stomps out of the room:::

[/FONT]

empty.gif

Virgo & Leo Romantic Compatibility

When Virgo and Leo join together in a love match, they may initially overlook common interests and feel they have nothing to gain from one another. This is a relationship that evolves over time, each partner gradually understanding and appreciating the other. Leo is extroverted, dominant, and charismatic, and often has a short fuse. Virgo is studious and withdrawn, possessed of more versatility than Leo. Although there are differences, they make a wonderful love match when each partner warms up to the other's unfamiliar style.

Early in the relationship, Leo and Virgo may see nothing but faults in one another. Leo may seem tyrannical, and Virgo may seem too judgmental. But when they stop looking solely at one another's flaws and begin to discover one another's positive attributes, they'll discover an attraction. Leo shows Virgo good times and fun, and introduces the spontaneity that is often missing in Virgo's life. Virgo teaches Leo patience and focuses their intellectual energy. Leo may feel Virgo is watching with too keen of an eye, but will inspire their partner to ease up. Virgo may consider Leo selfish and foreboding, but can teach them to be sensitive to others' needs.

Leo is ruled by The Sun and Virgo is ruled by the Planet Mercury. The Sun emanates light and heat and waits for others to gather around and accept the gifts of their presence. Virgo reaches out to others and works out all the details before committing to a determined goal. Both Signs need to take the time to see the value of the other's approach; Leo can teach Virgo to be less critical and more spontaneous while the Lion gains stability from Virgo's even keel.

Leo is a Fire Sign, and Virgo is an Earth Sign. Leo starts in on new projects without stopping to consider their motivation, while Virgo takes a more practical approach. Virgo is concerned with the outcome of their efforts while Leo simply pursues what they want with no mind for the consequences.

Leo is a Fixed Sign, and Virgo is a Mutable Sign. Virgo likes to spend time working hard and spreading themselves over many different areas. Leo, on the other hand, enjoys taking charge or managing a project and assigns roles to the other participants. The absence of conflict over who's who in the relationship helps Leo and Virgo avoid unpleasant character evaluations.

What is the best aspect of the Leo-Virgo relationship? It's their effectiveness as a couple. Metaphorically and literally, Leo commands attention and respect by showing people what they are made of socially, and following through on new ideas motivated only by fun and excitement. Virgo works hard behind the scenes, scheduling appointments and following up on details Leo has lost interest in. Their personalities, opposite in so many ways, makes theirs a highly complementary love match.

physical 7% :(:( this can't be true *lol*

emotional 71%

intellectual 98%

total 59%

physical 92%
emotional 22% :wtf2
intellectual 96%
total 70%

Object! Emotional much much moore :D
I'm in 70% Michael Jackson, it's not bad as for someone like me :D

Virgo & Scorpio Romantic Compatibility

When Virgo and Scorpio join together in a love match, these Signs that are two apart in the Zodiac are brought together. Their placement gives the relationship an intense karmic bond. The Virgo-Scorpio couple is loyal and deep, with very strong ties. Usually, this couple will stay away from crowds; they aren't too inclined to go to parties or dances, but alone they can form a very fulfilling union.
Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Scorpio is ruled by Mars and Pluto. This combination is very heated, thanks to Pluto's influence. The two Signs unite to form the basic foundation of human relationships -- Mercury's communication and Mars's passion. Mercury and Mars go well together; Mercury is about the conscious mind, and Mars is about the passion of romance. Scorpio is rambunctious and intense, and Virgo is attracted to this energy. In turn, Scorpio needs the loyalty and practicality inherent in Virgo.
Virgo is an Earth Sign and Scorpio is a Water Sign. Scorpio is a very deep Sign; it's an ocean, and too much turbulence will cause a violent storm. Scorpio emotionally hides in their shell, but when the pressure becomes too intense, suddenly explodes. Their mutual need for emotional security fosters extreme loyalty to one another. But while Virgo is simplistic, with everything laid bare on the surface, Scorpio is more concerned with the undercurrents of life. Scorpio can show Virgo life beyond the literal surface, and Virgo is attentive enough to pick up on this hidden conversation. Virgo can teach Scorpio the facts and that they are sometimes quite literal and can be dismissed at face value. Scorpio appreciates Virgo's practicality and Virgo enjoys Scorpio's devotion -- it proves they are loved and appreciated.
Virgo is a Mutable Sign and Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. Once they have a common goal, nothing can get in the way of their love. When an argument arises, Virgo is adaptable enough to take a step backward and not allow a fight to take place. Scorpio often gets its way due to a stubborn streak. It's important for these partners to discuss what is truly important to them so they can have equal roles. This is not a relationship riddled with conflict. Both partners would rather work together than fight.
What's the best aspect of the Virgo-Scorpio relationship? It's their ability to carry out goals when they put their minds to the task. When Scorpio realizes that Virgo is an asset and a leveling force in their life, this relationship will grow. Mutual determination and organization makes theirs a harmonious relationship. :wub:

physical 78%
emotional 43%
intellectual 5%
total 42%

I expect 60 % .....but its okay :)
physical were almost similar ;)

physical 96% :yes:
emotional 94% :yes:
intellectual 14% :scratch:
total 68%

I haven't known there exist such things as this :lol: ... my results:

Physical - 46% (considering my age I think it's pretty good :lol:...)
Emotional - 71% (could've been better...)
Intellectual - 65% (only?!? :huh:)
Total - 61% :D

but I don't get it how they calculated it with the birthdates... I mean thay have no idea how do I look or how smart or emotional I am :lol: ... and if somebody is born in the same day month and year like me that doesn't mean he/she has the same personlity like me :huh: ... I mean, we are all unique ;) ...

physical 78%
emotional 11%
intellectual 100%
total 63%

I like the Intellectual part. I love to read and learn. Yes learn. He and I would have lots to talk about. :D
I can cry like no other too! I'm emotional! very sensitive. I just hide it. Actually, after really knowing about Michael, I've noticed I cry more when something happens---like when I hear war songs or just thinking about how some people are suffering. Johnny Cash's Man In Black and MJ's We've Had Enough always get me crying.
I stopped crying over little things when I realized I was a "big kid" in the 4th grade. Michael's bringing back the little shy kid in me. That deserves an AWWW and a 10% increase in emotional.

Physical - 99% :naughty:

Emotional - 22% :wtf:

Intellectual - 5% :wtf:

Total 42% :wtf1:

Back