Votes: 6 2.2%
  • more than 10

Votes: 8 2.9%

• Total voters
im going to 3

28th july, 29th september and 6th march

is block A1 ROW D a good location????
just slightly lol

im upto 6 actual tickets at the mo but will go to at least 10-12 shows when i get more ticks off via..

I almost cry reading these comments.I just CAN'T.I can't afford it.I live far from London and i'm 14 years old.
I'm so happy for you guys !There are even people who can go on 15 - 20 concert.This is my dream and i know that it will never come true.

I almost cry reading these comments.I just CAN'T.I can't afford it.I live far from London and i'm 14 years old.
I'm so happy for you guys !There are even people who can go on 15 - 20 concert.This is my dream and i know that it will never come true.

Aaaaaw... We'll just have to hope that MJ takes This Is It to other cities nearer to you. I know how you feel. I've never seen a Michael Jackson concert before either, and I remember when he performed in Münich (MJ and friends), and I couldn't be there. Some of my friends were going, but I was too young and couldn't afford it. I was so sad :(

I feel really blessed that I can go this time, I've waited for this for 12 years. That's half of my life (I'm 24 yrs old).

Aaaaaw... We'll just have to hope that MJ takes This Is It to other cities nearer to you. I know how you feel. I've never seen a Michael Jackson concert before either, and I remember when he performed in Münich (MJ and friends), and I couldn't be there. Some of my friends were going, but I was too young and couldn't afford it. I was so sad :(

I feel really blessed that I can go this time, I've waited for this for 12 years. That's half of my life (I'm 24 yrs old).

Thank you.I feel much better now.I was so sad when one i heard that one very bad hater who was mocking me so much now is going... :( in this moment i could die.He don't deserve that.When he was laughing at Mj I WAS FIGHTING WITH HIM and Now OMG he is going and i'm not.I cried so much about that and only song i played was Stranger In Moscow :( but now i'm going to be OK.I just hope one day to see him live or just on video.Happy for you all guys.Enjoy your concerts and take me with your hearts.This is my way to go there.:)

Thank you.I feel much better now.I was so sad when one i heard that one very bad hater who was mocking me so much now is going... :( in this moment i could die.He don't deserve that.When he was laughing at Mj I WAS FIGHTING WITH HIM and Now OMG he is going and i'm not.I cried so much about that and only song i played was Stranger In Moscow :( but now i'm going to be OK.I just hope one day to see him live or just on video.Happy for you all guys.Enjoy your concerts and take me with your hearts.This is my way to go there.:)

AWWW!
One day you will get to see him just keep
the Dream alive and hopefully Michael will come somewhere near you soon
:) :hug:

maybe thats a lil bit off topic but im just curious... if hes a hater then how come hes paying to go see him ? :huh: makes no sense.
btw u dont need to be sad. u'll get ur chance too. one day michael will perform somewhere close to u and u'll be old enough to afford to go.

I'm going twice on 29th September 2009 in a not very good seat, and 12th January 2010 in Block A2 with an excellent seat. I will be buying more tickets, but more likely for 2010.

People in England are so lucky !!!!! Im going only for 1 night and it will cost me the same amount of money than those who are going 20 times.!!!

8 :O you are sooo lucky.. and front row 3 times!! jeeeeez you must be excited! :p lol
I'm feeling very lucky & blessed. That I can attend
8 concerts.. Yes, I'm very excited:wild: Can't
wait :timer: I'll wave at you on september 29 :hug: .You
only 4 rows behind me. that's is not much:no:

I'm feeling very lucky & blessed. That I can attend
8 concerts.. Yes, I'm very excited:wild: Can't
wait :timer: I'll wave at you on september 29 :hug: .You
only 4 rows behind me. that's is not much:no:

Yeahhh give me a wave :D this is true i feel lucky to be going twice! although i may have to get tickets for a couple of next years concerts too dont think i could listen to people saying how amazing it is when my experience of it is over! :p
Are you thinking of attending more concertss on top of your 8 already? :)

15 concerts and 5 front rows :wub: makes me wanna scream, can you feel it? cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT.. oooh keep the faith, 'cause there's just a matter of tiiiime!!!!
(for the concerts) lol!!!
YEAAAAH

:)

Yeahhh give me a wave :D this is true i feel lucky to be going twice! although i may have to get tickets for a couple of next years concerts too dont think i could listen to people saying how amazing it is when my experience of it is over! :p
Are you thinking of attending more concertss on top of your 8 already? :)

If you can you should get more tickets :) Yeah! the
experience will be amazing:dancin:

I'll give you a wave :)

I'm trying to get atleast 2 more for next year:angel:

15 concerts and 5 front rows :wub: makes me wanna scream, can you feel it? cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT.. oooh keep the faith, 'cause there's just a matter of tiiiime!!!!
(for the concerts) lol!!!
YEAAAAH

:)

Back