Votes: 9 3.2%

Votes: 11 4.0%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 5 1.8%

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • more than 10

Votes: 8 2.9%

• Total voters
13 times. it's my birthday today and I got a front row ticket for the 24th july as a present!!! it is the best gift I could EVER get. THE BEST.

so that makes it 13 now and I think..THIS is IT...
5 shows in july,
5 in feb. and 3 in march

13 times. it's my birthday today and I got a front row ticket for the 24th july as a present!!! it is the best gift I could EVER get. THE BEST.

5 shows in july,
5 in feb. and 3 in march

thats awesome. congrats hon! and happy bday :flowers:

I have tickets to three shows but two have been rescheduled, so I now am not going until February.

I may buy tickets to an earlier date but I think I will have trouble finding somebody willing to pay so much for a ticket - and I hate going to gigs on my own.

i was about to go on the 14th and 16th july... since the 14th has now been rescheduled, i have to go to london two times.. which makes it more expensive for me. but okay, i have to live with it. just hope there wont be more rescheduled concerts...

5 shows in july,
5 in feb. and 3 in march

That's amazing! You're soo lucky! :D

Who got Block A1,A2,A3.. row A?

Are they reserved for exclusive people (lol).. or has fans seats on row A? Anyone who knows?

I voted 2 originally, but just found out I got another VIP! WOOOO! 3 baby, which means 2 night's I'll be VIP and 1 isn't, but very close! YEAHHHH!

Are they reserved for exclusive people (lol).. or has fans seats on row A? Anyone who knows?

I've got 2 A3 row A dates..
from viagogo. I think AEG keeps releasing the best seats now that we're getting close. it's very typical to do that.. keep them away and then when it gets close release them..just wanna get ridd of all the "less greater" ones first..

and then you have the people who slept outside o2 to get them:)

people that stayed out at the o2 the night before tickets went on sale I know some of those got front row.

I got mine on Viagogo

I'm going just one, possibly on the closing show.

hey TopFlux --- Change th dates back so we can all go to our scheduled planned concert --- cheers

I'm attending 4 dates now.

July 13........Sep 27...
March 3 & 6 2010..

So far, :)

Still need to buy for,
July 16,18 and Sep 29 and
March 1st....If I find any good tickets? ;)

Last edited:
15 dates now!!!!
july, sept, feb and march!!!
wooo
:D:D can't wait to be on front row with u Mjspecialfan!!!

WOW!! Nither can I..Can't
wait to be on Front Row with you.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's a wonderful
dream coming true.. :wub:

:clapping::wild::cheers::timer:

Back