How many copies are you buying when Thriller comes out?

every true fan should support this project. michael has put his heart and soul onto it.
show him some support at least by buying a couple of copies. is that too much to ask ?
as he says in his message he worked very hard on it only to satisfy us and we turn our backs on him saying its not good enough and too expensive?
ppl's cruelty never cease to amaze me...

Only one, I don't think we should give any kind of project, new material or not, a sales figure that the product doesn't deserve :) Just to show non-fans that Michael is more popular than he really is. That's just childish, "Mine is bigger than yours"....

"michael has put his heart and soul onto it." has he really? don't make us laugh

I want to buy one of each cover but I'll have to see how much money I have at the time. I really hope I can afford them all though as it'll look good in my collection. :)

Wonder if there's new pics in the booklets? :unsure:

Umm i have already pre-ordered the deluxe edition with the 48 page booklet on Amazon. I figure that will be enough for me. When the album hits stores I most likely will buy a copy and maybe give it to a friend or my girlfriend. Also, when the new remixes hit I-tunes I will buy each one!

I will be buyiny i to start with and maybe more later in case some one can,t afford it and i can give it to them.

If you don't want it, that's fine. But I hope that people don't start dissing Michael as they have on other forums here. Nobody told you you had to buy this and frankly, it could be nothing that he's putting out, so what's the reason to complain again?

If you don't want it, that's fine. But I hope that people don't start dissing Michael as they have on other forums here. Nobody told you you had to buy this and frankly, it could be nothing that he's putting out, so what's the reason to complain again?

:yes: I agree!

im only buying one...he does not not any help from me to be a great selling artist
i only need one...and itll be treasured :wub:

I'll buy one, I already have 2 copies at home =.=
The 1982 and the Special Edition version.

Gotta save some cash for his new stuffs along with other artistes! :)

ill buy the hardback special one for collection safekeeps and to read the booket.
ill buy standard t25 for car
ill order japan version for got the hots considering theyre the only ones who get it..

3 copies for me:)

I'll buy the one with the 48 Page booklet I guess. Anyway, I only have one copy of the Thriller SE and it's all scratched up. :lol: So, yeah one is enough for me.

I know I'm definitely gonna get the deluxe one with the hard book & DVD. I might be able to get just the CD by itself too, from my Uncle.

I REALLY want the Japan version too, but I'm not allowed to order it, cause my Grandma doesn't want to use her credit card especially overseas & with the price being so high. I'll have to wait till my birthday too, which is the 19th exactly 1 week after it's released! Which totally sucks!

i would like to buy one.....but no one in australia as haerd bout it! ...(unless the r pretending they havent!) i wouldnt be surprised.

i would like to buy one.....but no one in australia as haerd bout it! ...(unless the r pretending they havent!) i wouldnt be surprised.

You'll be able to get it in Australia on the Feb 12th:) They're selling the standard and the hardbook.

I don't think I'll buy it. :(
I've just bought the Special Edition one two months ago! :rolleyes: It's still brand new... I don't have that money to waste. I'll save it for the new album! :yes:

But if it helps, I've already convinced one of my non-fan friends to buy one! ^_^
And I'll make sure to talk this idea into others. There are a loooot of young people today that hasn't had any proper contact with his work. This will be a great opportunity!

Now, about that booklet you guys are talking about...
eusa_think.gif

What's in it? Pictures? A message from Michael?

Last edited:
Back