How old are you

I am 30. MJ fan since 1995 (HIStory album). I was 6 years old when I became MJ fan.

33........look more like 16 though ,. :(

I can relate to this. I'm in my 30's but i sort of resemble a teenager. Although my face and body have changed a bit.

i'm not just talking to 8701girl, i'm talking to everybody when i say this :laughing:

I can relate to this. I'm in my 30's but i sort of resemble a teenager. Although my face and body have changed a bit.

i'm not just talking to 8701girl, i'm talking to everybody when i say this :laughing:

I can relate too. Im 26 but I look like a teen. When I was 18 people thought I was 15. 😂

Lol.

I'm 32. l will be 33 in a few days. I was a BAD era baby. :cool:

Up until recently I was still asked to show my id when buying alcohol. (which is allowed when you are over 18 here) The reactions I get when they see my birth year on the id and realize my age are hilarious.
Apparently I look much younger than I am. (I don't see it...) It's often asked by people at the counter who are clearly younger than me and I'm biting my tongue not to laugh and say "I can guarantee I am at least 10 years older than you."
I hope it will stop when I turn 40. :rollin:

Lol.

I'm 32. l will be 33 in a few days. I was a BAD era baby. :cool:

Up until recently I was still asked to show my id when buying alcohol. (which is allowed when you are over 18 here) The reactions I get when they see my birth year on the id and realize my age are hilarious.
Apparently I look much younger than I am. (I don't see it...) It's often asked by people at the counter who are clearly younger than me and I'm biting my tongue not to laugh and say "I can guarantee I am at least 10 years older than you."

Don't knock it, I've never once been asked for ID haha

MoonwalkingKay;4273467 said:

Don’t get your hopes up. Last time I was asked for my ID, I was 47 years old. I quit alcohol shortly after, so no idea if they would still ask me now at 49. :laughing:

ScreenOrigami;4273496 said:
Don’t get your hopes up. Last time I was asked for my ID, I was 47 years old. I quit alcohol shortly after, so no idea if they would still ask me now at 49. :laughing:

Omg. lol That's crazy!

Great to see so many young fans on the forum (I call twenties and thirties young....lol). Michael's legacy in is very good hands. :)

MoonwalkingKay;4273515 said:
Omg. lol That's crazy!

Isn’t it?.:laughing: I actually took a cheesy selfie in my hotel room afterwards, so I’d remember that day. Just posted it, over in the Members Pictures thread. Maybe I didn’t look 47, but most definitely drinking age. :laughing:

i hate it it sucks

I'm 22. Been a fan since birth, lol.

Edit: I'm an idiot, just realized I posted on this thread last year, hahaha.

New member here.. I'm 39.. fell in love with who MJ is in 1992 after watching the bucarest DVD but LIVE ON HBO.. I was 12

I'm 39.. I consider my life span perfect with Michael Jackson THE KING OF POP..
Rock with you was a number 1 hit in 1980 when I was born.. and he just got bigger from there...

I am 31, I've been a fan since a turned 15 in late 2003, I loved the Number Ones album and it went from there

I'm 28, been a fan since I was shopping with my mom in target. I heard J5 Santa Claus is coming to town playing in the music section and begged my mom to get me the CD and I fell in love

I'm 64. It seems like yesterday I was singing around my house in the sixties the Beatles' song: When I'm Sixty-Four. How did I ever get here? How time flies! It does for everyone, I guess. :)

I'm 28 :) I think I was around about 10 or 11 when I first listened to my dad's Bad album cassette tape in his car and was totally blown away! I still have that cassette tape even though my dad's been gone 12 years now. It's probably my most cherished MJ item

I'm 28 :) I think I was around about 10 or 11 when I first listened to my dad's Bad album cassette tape in his car and was totally blown away! I still have that cassette tape even though my dad's been gone 12 years now. It's probably my most cherished MJ item
*hugs*

I still have the BAD album on cassette tape as well! In 1988 I turned 14 and had just discovered Michael. No need to say what I wished for my birthday :)

Back