How was your day?

:better: Hope you feel better soon.
My day is okay. I had an interview today, and I have the job :)
Further I have a headache, I think it's my migraine, but I'm going to rest a bit today.

Missy, do you have pictures of your horses?

i do yeah of my own horse do you have msn ??

if not i its in the pets thread here

----------------------------------------------------

my day was f**kin awful and it aint over yet

I have msn, but I'm never online anymore.
I looked it up in the pets thread and wow she's beautiful and she looks so cute!:wub:
( I thought I saw you or someone mention she's a she though, but now I'm hesitating)

I had an awsome day.
I started off as going to school as usually.
and then i met up with my danish MJ Family :D, we ate dinner together and went watching the All For Love MJ tribute musical, which is an MJ fan/our friend Martin who has created the show and put together in only 3 weeks. It was a beautiful show, one of the best ones i've ever seen. I'm really proud of him, he have put so much in to it and it came out so damn beautiful..
Many sad songs where in the show as well as amazing remixes and all kinds of good stuff.
My friend Laura sang Gone To Soon, i'm so proud of her for singing that song and actually made through the whole song, while we were crying like crazy, i know how hurt and painful it is for her and how much she misses michael, so it's beautiful she made through the song.

I'm so glad i've watched the show, everything was amazing, the singers, the dancers, the music and aww the music was so loud, i LOVED it :D, i really adore listening to loud MJ music, it's heaven :D

I loved this day, i've finally got to see my MJ fam. again..

My day was awful. First I didnt get the tickets to the concert I wanted then I couldnt get the book for my online class. Ready to go back to bed :cry:

great, should be better much more than a "great" in jail sigh

just got back from doing the walk for Easter Seals, had a good time and brought my puppy and he was a big hit with everyone and will be in the local newspaper :)

However I'm not happy that my manager and assistant manager were a no show after they told me they'd be there! They should have been there representing their store.

fighting

no one can deprive me of my holy theories and basical survival rights-----far more than i will or not, i cant------------i just cant live as the pet of you in this way.

whatever the holy name you all want to give me, i refuse and i rebel in human being history the same thing can occur again and again: just because 1 side "i want", then another side can be deprived of his holy theories and basical survival rights.

Pretty good! I went to a taping of "The View" and it was "Sex And The City 2" day with guests Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon all dressed in their over-priced designer duds that cost 3 times a week of my salary (lol). It airs May 28th! :)

stupid

just wanna throw all the mess out of window. dont know why is so hard, what it means even if i slap on you? it better than not to slap? ughhh stupid
no slapping means love enough? slapping means.......love disappear? sir it must have sth. ridiculous in your logic. think about it

for sure my love to you make me so happy, and now the hurdle made me losing even the part of feeling, how can? while everyday a mess come to right on the face.

Very Busy
yesterday i came back home at 3 am , so i fell asleep ! & woke up at 9 am to go the school & find a good time for the interview , after that i've been to the mall to get a Gift to my Friend for her B-day , came back home at 2 pm ate lunch , & next been to my cousin's , eventually i finally came back & i'm so tired , it's almost 9 pm here
if you think this is a busy day that means you ain't see nothing yet ! :shock::sleeping:

boahh.. I am looking after my niece all day long. We were on a walk, we were playing with dolls, building bricks, painting and dancing to the MJ beat

My day was OK! But had a headache all day.

COMMANDER - KELLY ROWLAND OUT NOW ON ITUNES.

it was alright. kinda weird because of this lady that just walked up to my son and started tickling him. was like wtf...but whatever. today was an alright day :D

Good :D
Thank God for everything , i love my life !
i gotta go to the Dentist later , i woke up not too long ago
so it's just the begging of my day :)

Back