How was your day?

My day was spent playing my Sims 3 game, sleeping, watching tv, eating, and watching some really good Shahruhk Khan movies from the 90s. Anything to keep me from wanting to cry over Michael. Though earlier tonight I had spent almost a good half hour or so just really crying over him.

Woke up at 3 pm & it's almost 5 am right now ,
i wake up to see my Best friend drunk & talking crazy :p we had some crazy fun , hang out with my mates & i suddenly find out that i have to go to school tomorrow & i haven't been to school since December 2009 ! yup believe it or not
my stomach hurts me & i'm SO scared ! & i also have an interview to do (no not a TV interview :p) oh God it's gonna be a long day without any sleep ! just wish me luck 'cuz i need it ...no matter what gotta keep a smile on my face :giggle: :D

eh worked not much going on except my wisdom teeth are killing me ooouch

Bad. I found out my manager was quitting and then I found out that my assistant manager messed up my schedule request for next week.

Just a place where all members can share events of the day...and stuff.

School sucked today, I was falling asleep...how was everyone's first week of school? It started last Tuesday here in Canada, and I don't know if it's different in the US or wherever.

Our schedules are always mixed up, but I got my courses fixed, and I'm taking Film/Video, which seems like a really neat course. Last year, I took Media Arts, where we got to make mousepads (I included MJ in mine), CD covers (mine was MJ), magazines and stuff.

So, anyway, today I just had Bio, French, Religion and Chem. I go to a Catholic School. Not much to say really...

So, how was your day?

-Wingy

Wow, I just read over my first post here, which was SIX YEARS AGO. Hard to believe! Things have changed so much since then. I kind of miss my old self!

Awk my wee day was great like...despite sleeping in late for work with literally 5 mins to get ready it was a great wee day hi. came home from work...my mum had my lunch on the table. After that i decided to change my ways thanks to Michael and become more helpful to my mum and others i hung out the clothes...brushed the floor, went for groceries with my mum...put the food away while my mum made the wee dinner and then hung out clothes and sat down to my lovely wee dinner! mmm it was lovely!

sorry for my long story lol

oh fantastic, I ended up talking to Karom on here and msn till a little after 1am then I decided to play the sims3 so it was about 2ish by the time I got of the computer.

Then I watched All Saints til 3:30am went to bed about 4ish then got woken up by mum @ 9:30 then went back to sleep and woke up @ 10am, went shopping and then came home

all in all I would say it was a fantastic day :D

In the morning, readin' without wanting tabloid headlines from people sitting next to me on the subway and wonderin' whey they were feedin' such a monstrous machine by buyin' utter crap; really busy day at work; verrry emotional 1h phone conversation with a cousin of mine; and a truly sweet moment sitting on a bench in a park seeing a nice granpa feedin' his baby nephew and exchange a serene smile with that man as if we both were on the same wavelength admiring the beauty and the purity of that child - somethin' that made me feel really good about the world, even if only for a brief moment; apparently insignificant, but it actually is one of them things you treasure a lifetime.

Back