Human Nature

I love how MJ described this song in Moonwalk.. I can't remember exactly what he said so I won't attempt to remember because I probably won't do justice to what he said.

I love the different way he sung it in This Is It
near the end, instead of "DA DA DA DA DAA DA DAAA"
he was like "TELL. EM. THAT. IT'S. HUMAN. NATURE." love that bit..
and "DOES SHE DO ME THAT WAY?"

OMG. I love this is it :wub:

I used to like this song, then when I saw it performed live I ADORED it, and have done ever since. Its up there as one of my all time favs. I think the way he sings the "whys" is so perfect, how he hits those high notes. Vocally, its just beautiful to listen to.

I love to watch the version from I think Brisbane on the BAD tour, cause he moves and sings outstanding on that.

That's my favorite, too. :naughty: It was posted in here. :) Posts #27 and #28. :p

This Is It is amazing. The instruments and the way he sung it... I've been rocking it for a bit now.

Oh my gosh, I am completely in LOVE with Human Nature. It's so peaceful and so beautiful. Michael's vocals, the music, everything. Only Michael could make this song as beautiful as it is. When I hear this song, I always think of me in the backseat of my mom's car when I was very very young. I don't know why, but I feel that may be the first time I heard the song. Very faded memory but this is one of my all time favorite songs.

I have a few versions of this song on my ipod. I have the acoustic one and a few live versions. I absolutely love how he sings it live. Just perfect.

"Why, why." Those parts, for some reason, give me a tingle in my stomach. lol. He puts so much emotion into the song. And I love the way he sings the verses. :wub: I just love this song.

Definitely my favorite song after We Are The World.

The TII version was so amazing...

Human Nature is easily in my top five favorite MJ songs. There are times when I can't STOP listening to it. It's freakin' hypnotic is why.

I love how MJ described this song in Moonwalk.. I can't remember exactly what he said so I won't attempt to remember because I probably won't do justice to what he said.
Here it is:

"Human Nature" was the song the Toto guys brought to Q, and he and I both agreed that the song had the prettiest melody we'd heard in a long time, even more than "Africa." It's music with wings. People asked me about the lyrics: "Why does he do me that way...I like loving this way..." People often think the lyrics you're singing have some special personal significance for you, which often isn't true. It is important to reach people, to move them. Sometimes one can do this with the mosaic of the music melody arrangement and lyrics, sometimes it is the intellectual content of the lyrics.

Love how he mentioned 'it's music with wings'....it really is, it sounds so heavenly.

Last edited:
When I first listened to this song I didn't like it cause it's a ballad..... But as I kept listening to it I realised that it is such a sweet song!!! The melody, the lyrics, Michael's voice (ESPECIALLY Michael's voice) are just amazing.... :yes:

Oh man this song is outrageous!!

Absolutly beautiful, especially the "Why" parts
when I first heard the song I thought it was an instrument, come to find out it was Michael's voice.

This song gives me major chills, even more now :(

Oh man this song is outrageous!!

Absolutly beautiful, especially the "Why" parts
when I first heard the song I thought it was an instrument, come to find out it was Michael's voice.

This song gives me major chills, even more now :(
I don't think I've heard anyone that could sing those "Why" parts like he did :)

I don't think I've heard anyone that could sing those "Why" parts like he did :)

Hell to the no

No one could sing Human Nature like him period.

I heard two japanese singers who love Michael cover it
.......no one can sing it like him, you have to really show the emotion in this song when u sing it.

I not going to say it's my fav, don't really have one. I love them all.

Human Nature is just a beautiful song. The lyrics are part of it, but since they are not exactly Michael's words... But his voice, is amazing. The way he changes it up, it's unreal. I love the jazz tone to his voice. He has the most amazing voice. I don't know much about singing, but his singing voice in this song blows me away, it's amazing. What he can do with his vocals, I don't think is something a lot of people can do. I don't know though. I simply adore this song. If I made a list it would be very near the top.

Sending Major L.O.V.E.
-meena76

Back