I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

FINALLY back from the "offline world" :p
I have found all of the furniture I need for now so I had some time over to make this siggy. I am heading straight to bed after this >o< *yawn*

Hope you like your siggy Suzie!
Let me know if you want to change something :)

ALSO let me know if you think the siggy is too big. I am working on my laptop now and the screen is much smaller than on my old one so I have the internet screen on 125% so the pics look quite huge to me...but when I open them up with windows they all look fine/ a bit small so I am comfused=/

Enjoy!

Twowonderfulsiggy.jpg

Last edited:
btw I Love it but I want it to have it like they are in the same room/place..
thats the only thing i wanna change :)
sorry if i sound difficult... I really love you work. !!!
hope u wanna change it :D

btw I Love it but I want it to have it like they are in the same room/place..
thats the only thing i wanna change :)
sorry if i sound difficult... I really love you work. !!!
hope u wanna change it :D

Okey I'll see what I can do :)
I'll change it tomorrow tho cuz right now I am soooooo tired xD

So stay tuned for a little longer ^.^

Da Queue :rock:

1: Suzie1 (DONE!)
2: oldmoon20
3: fragomir MJ

* MJ_L.O.V.E (Still waiting for you to reply on my PM. The pics you sent do not work)

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Sorry I have been gone for so long...
If you read in the first post you will see the reason. I am in the middle of moving to LA to make it short :p

I have not forgot about the queue, promise. But the one first in line has to wait abot 1 more week. I simply have no time to do Photoshoppin right now.

So stay tuned you guys! :D

BTW do you know what this banner means that I have? "Legacy Member"...I don't read the news here very much I must admit so I feel quite quite lost :blush:

Edit.

hey Stef - welcome back - gald to hear you have furniture...

hmm - it might be tiem for us to make a little HIStory... siggy... I must think of what we shall need - so to speak!

hey Stef - welcome back - gald to hear you have furniture...

hmm - it might be tiem for us to make a little HIStory... siggy... I must think of what we shall need - so to speak!

Aye I do have some furniture tho the living room is quite big and I only have like 1sofa 1 chair and 1 standing lamp...it feels kinda empty :p

Post away your HIStory pics anytime! ;)

Need to sleep now... -.- *yawn*

J_Cat i change my pictures i want Wallparer and when you're going to finish that? :D

Okey, good you let me know about the picture change!
Sorry it is taking so long...I simply have no energy after school. We go from like 9-5 and sometimes until 10 PM... -o-

I'll try to do it this sunday or monday. That are my only days off.

you inspire me to make some.. :) thanks so much!

Thank YOU;)

All I can say is work with Photoshop, or simillar, because it is fun. You learn as you play around. I have learned Photoshop allby myself and it takes a long time to get all the parts BUT the way there is really fun. You learn new stuff every day :)

Thank YOU;)

All I can say is work with Photoshop, or simillar, because it is fun. You learn as you play around. I have learned Photoshop allby myself and it takes a long time to get all the parts BUT the way there is really fun. You learn new stuff every day :)

I hope that's true because right now I have NO idea how to work photoshop. I've tried to make a few things and let's just say whenever I need a good laugh I go back and look at the pictures I tried to make :lol:

I promise you that it's true. I mean just look at my first picturesand compare to those I make now :p They are all on my Photobucket account ^.^

I promise you that it's true. I mean just look at my first picturesand compare to those I make now :p They are all on my Photobucket account ^.^
nice to see all your worx..

i was practicing my knowledge in doing siggies and avatars. hope can do same like your works.. :) :)

Hello J_Cat
Can you make me a siggy??
I want my siggy with smooth criminal picture plus words "Love You Forever"

Thanks

Okey here's the queue. Again, sorry for making you wait so long. Right now I neither have the time, energy or inspiration to work with Photoshop at all...

But stay tuned and I'll fix it in a while.

1: oldmoon20
2: fragomir MJ
3: badtourgirl
4: User0505

Okey here's the queue. Again, sorry for making you wait so long. Right now I neither have the time, energy or inspiration to work with Photoshop at all...

But stay tuned and I'll fix it in a while.

1: oldmoon20
2: fragomir MJ
3: badtourgirl
4: User0505

no worries Step... happy to be in the queue!

Thank YOU;)

yeah! agree with you.. i also play around with new stuff at photoshop thats why i come up with some arts like my avatar, i learned on my own and a bit inspiration with MJ and with your works too J_cat. thanks so much!

Back