I feel less of a fan because i can't go view Michaels body

MJSOPRECIOUS

Proud Member
But i love him with all my heart and i would really like to go but i can't and it really hurts because i feel less then a fan. Does that mean i am less then a fan because i'm not going to see his body? I want to say goodbye i am going to miss him so so much words can't express how much i will i love him so much :(

I kinda feel the same. Money, Travel, Work all dictates I can't go to see my one true idol on Friday.... then again, would I want to see him like that? So many mixed emotions right now! You Are Not Alone!:angel:

I think you have nothing to worry about, you can tell him you love him whenever you want, he's in heaven now, he will hear you...he was very spiritual person remember that, body isn't more important than soul...plus you will remember him as a smiling, alive person.he would like us to remember him like that...

you have the answer yourselve...
You say it yourselve, looking to his body.
But that body isn,t michael anymore
Michael isn,t in his body anymore sweety.....
He,s everywhere....in your heart.....in the wind, in the sky in the sea....
you are NOt less fan bij don,t seeing his body.

But i love him with all my heart and i would really like to go but i can't and it really hurts because i feel less then a fan. Does that mean i am less then a fan because i'm not going to see his body? I want to say goodbye i am going to miss him so so much words can't express how much i will i love him so much :(
i feel exactly the same i feel i must go and say good by to the man we all love. it is so painful to know tht i cannot say good bye. i pray and talk to him but i just still feel so upset i feel so empty.

I'd feel guilty seeing him now when I didn't see him in life.

i understand how you feel, but 'member its your love for Mike that counts :flowers:

you have the answer yourselve...
You say it yourselve, looking to his body.
But that body isn,t michael anymore
Michael isn,t in his body anymore sweety.....
He,s everywhere....in your heart.....in the wind, in the sky in the sea....
you are NOt less fan bij don,t seeing his body.

God i just hope he knows i love him so much i want him in my heart i wish i knew he was there i want him to know that i love him. How do i keep him in my heart apart of me died with him i swear it did i just don't feel the same anymore since he died. Apart of me is empty now and i don't mind him taking apart of me with him.

I wish I could see him at least dead. I have never seen him live, so the funeral would be my last chance. Unfortunately, I have no money to travel to LA and that saddens me even more. I would like to be with him at his last days above the ground. :(

I feel like the biggest fan in the world and I DON'T want to see him dead....not even going to Neverland even though I easily could

I feel the same i am tearing myself up cause i really want to go,as i and we will never see out idol or hero again,just to be there and feel michaels presence,i know wld be out of this world,i just want to be there and lay flowers and be with the other fans grrrrrr,just not enough time,i have never wanted to be somewhere as much as there and the pain ontop of everything else is so bad :-:)-(,i wanted to send flowers but i doubt thay will be able to do that,would of been great if somehow we all could of sent some kind of card a big huge on,everyone could email and then stick the emails inside the card :-(,god my heart is so broken and heavy :-( love to u all x

i feel so bad too :(
its hard being 14...i cant go anywhere i havent done anythng i want to go and pay tribute to him properly but i can;t i feel so awful :boohoo

I feel like the biggest fan in the world and I DON'T want to see him dead....not even going to Neverland even though I easily could

So you don't think i should feel less then a fan because i can't go see his body?

I feel the same in a way. There is no way I can get all the way over there from England, especially considering I dont have any money. Would be weird seeing him as well :\

God i just hope he knows i love him so much i want him in my heart i wish i knew he was there i want him to know that i love him. How do i keep him in my heart apart of me died with him i swear it did i just don't feel the same anymore since he died. Apart of me is empty now and i don't mind him taking apart of me with him.

I would like him to come in my dreams and tell me:"I know you love me" and then I guess everything would be OK, I just want him to know how much I love him...
now I'm also not afraid of dead, I know he waits there...

I wish I could go, at least to Neverland don't think I could see him in a coffin. :(

I will be planting a tree in the wild, at the place that gave my mind some peace on friday. I can't be there but I will say goodbye in my own way, in my own special place for Michael.

I can't go see him either I would if I had the money to go see him. But I am glad I don't have the money to go see him. Because it will probably just litterally kill me to see Michael like that. But I don't feel less than a fan I feel more of fan than ever before. Because I am remembering him in my own way. By seeing him in more happier times. Thank god for all the MJ stuff that I had taped over the years. As well as spending over 200 dollars on Ebay on Michael Jackson concerts alone. It was so well worth the price for them. I live on the eastern side of the U.S. and even though I can't go. I am still holding on to that hope. That one day I will see Neverland and I will be able to lay some flowers down at the gate.

Isn't there any possibility to send him flowers? :scratch:

i am glad this thread was made because i feel terribly guilty that i wont be at neverland on friday; i have the money but first : i alm scared of flying and giving the latestest news i don t want to fly (i flew many times before tho) and i don t want to see michael dead... i am scared of regretting it and not be able to change it cause it is friday and no other day.

i dont understand this guilt thing - Michael is dead. he is gone forever. nothing will ever change regarding him. its pointless to go see a dead body....

i dont understand this guilt thing - Michael is dead. he is gone forever. nothing will ever change regarding him. its pointless to go see a dead body....

I understand that Strawberry i guess i just want to say goodbye but i have no idea how to do that

u dont have to be there to say goodbye. hes not there anymore hes not aware of it. id that the last memory of mj u want to have seeing him like that. (although ) it looks like its not happening now anyway)its bothers me more not being there so i can be with other fans and be united together rather than sat at home

You guys listen up. Michael has millions and millions of fans all over the world! Only a very small percentage of them will be able to go to Neverland. Does that mean the grand majority of Michaels fanbase is less of a fan? Of course not! Even if everyone could go it wouldn't be possible, cause us millions of fans couldn't possibly fit into Neverland...

Seriously though, it's completely unjust to be feeling guilty for not being able to go. Michaels soul is with every single one of us, his friends, his family, his children. He knows you adore him, he knows you miss him and he knows you will try your best to pay your respects in whatever way possible. So, instead of focussing on the fact that you cannot go, why don't you try to think of a way you can pay your respects? Make a banner, send flowers or letters, pray, whatever suits you. He'll know, don't you worry about that.

theres nothing to stop u making a trip later even if its just to the gates of nev. go there,leave him something say goodbye.feel close to him as it was his joy for so many years. u dont know what the future holds for being able to go see him in someway.its not like it will be the end theres always gonna be places u go can to to feel close to him

Aww, you shouldn't feel guilty. If you can't go, you can't go. It's not your fault. I'm sure Michael would never have wanted you to end up penniless just so you could go and see his dead body. I'm not going, and I'm sure plenty of other people on here aren't either. ;)

i really want to go and pay repect
but am 17 and unemployed and live in Liverpool there's no way my dad
would let me go all there on my own.
I feel as though i have to.
but i spouse ill just have to see it on the telly. if they have any of it on
i hope he gets buried their so when am older can go an visit.

theres no words to descrive how much i love him
and how much hes my idol

R.I.P X

What are ways that i can say goodbye to him? I mean i really don't know how at all i have a balcony that i like to stand out on and look in the sky maybe i could talk to him there does that sound ridiculous?

Back