I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: TM Tickets Dispatched

Don't worry they haven't printed them yet.They are waiting 14th Aug., then I dunno how much it will take to print them, but after, they will start sending them, then wait for those 4 weeks.Thank you!

I was hoping this wasn't the case as I wanted to know what others thought of their tickets before making my decision. At the same time I guess it makes sense to get a final tally of how many are keeping tickets before printing them all up. Blah! Can't seem to make a decision on this myself. Wish I didn't have to make this decision. ugh! :(

Don't worry they haven't printed them yet.They are waiting 14th Aug., then I dunno how much it will take to print them, but after, they will start sending them, then wait for those 4 weeks.Thank you!

Do we know for sure that they're waiting until the 14th? And why?

Just had an email from viagogo, saying I have received my refund and that my tickets will Be received as soon as the Promoters(AEG I guess) send them out with the Memorial Book. Which must be very soon now.
Good news?!! :)

Last edited:

Just had an email from viagogo, saying I have received my refund and that my tickets will Be received as soon as the Promoters(AEG I guess) send them out. Which must be very soon now.
Good news?!! :)

Welll good news we actually got an email notifying us... as ticketmaster did not bother... but i got that email ages ago when i received my refund! But hopefully not long till we get these elusive tickets!! :p

WHAT??!! They are also send the memorial booklet next to the tickets you want?! If i knew sooner i might not have asked a full refund :(

WHAT??!! They are also send the memorial booklet next to the tickets you want?! If i knew sooner i might not have asked a full refund :(

Go to the customers services bit on the ticketmaster site (top right hand side of the page) There is a little info on there about what (possibly) happens if you change your mind.

im gettin worried now its nearly the deadline to choose and i want my 4 tickets and not my money but i have no confirmation that i am definatly getting my tickets because i do NOT want my refund what shall i do ?

fill the form out again ?

thanks

Danny

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8198978.stm

Michael Jackson fans have until Friday to apply for memento tickets for any of the 50 dates the late pop star had been scheduled to perform in London.

Organisers AEG Live said the tickets had been "inspired and designed" by the late star.

There is no deadline for anyone wanting a full refund instead of purchasing the commemorative tickets.

Jackson died on 25 June, just a month before he was due to stage his This Is It comeback tour at the O2 Arena.

Tickets for the UK residency went on sale in March at a rate of around 11 per second, organisers said.

Fans have been asked to apply via the official This Is It website for their refund or the memento tickets.

They must allow 21 days to receive the money.

Anyone who bought their tickets via a third party, such as eBay and TicketMaster, are still expected to receive a full refund.

What a mess still cant believe a million tickets are sitting in a warehouse somewhere getting dusty! grrr. we should of had them begining of July :( at the latest

im gettin worried now its nearly the deadline to choose and i want my 4 tickets and not my money but i have no confirmation that i am definatly getting my tickets because i do NOT want my refund what shall i do ?

fill the form out again ?

thanks

Danny
just wait if you said you want ticket you'll get tickets.

Its good to know that we will get memorial program with the tix

When I see the memorial program, I'll believe it :rolleyes2:

I hope that we could have the actual even programme... really want to see it!
anyone think that the official store will have them soon?

Just realised it's the 14th! Tickets will be sent in the next couple of weeks I reckon. Viagogo send an email on the day of dispatch with a tracking number in, so when I get it I'll post here.

I got refunds but lost 20 euro per booking because of the damn currency :(

oops srry wrong thread

I wonder if they will change the booklet in anyway form the one given out at the memorial?

I was just thinking maybe they are taking so long because the more time they have people's money in their bank, the more interest they will get. If this is the case I will be VERY annoyed!

I was just thinking maybe they are taking so long because the more time they have people's money in their bank, the more interest they will get. If this is the case I will be VERY annoyed!

They will of made a hell of a lot of money off the interest already.

Bingo, you've hit the nail on the head there. Its like when Paypal takes your cash its instant but transferring to your account... it doesn't take as long as they make out but they get more interest on it.

Do you think it's worth ringing TM tomorrow to see when the tickets will be sent? I was meant to go on 12th August!

Do you think it's worth ringing TM tomorrow to see when the tickets will be sent? I was meant to go on 12th August!

I guess it's worth a try, now with the window closed for submitting requests for the tickets, they may be a little forthcoming with information.

Back