I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: TM Tickets Dispatched

Me 2, every night i have some strange dreams that I am receiving my ticket and the logo ticketmaster is on the envelope :)

Sorry for not going through 21 pages of thread posts but I was just wondering if anyone had their lenticular tickets yet from TII? My assumption from what I've heard is no, but it's weird that people have been refunded for both TII and after party tickets, but not our actual tickets.

Nope, nobody has received tickets yet. I would think they would send them out in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure they said before the end of August. :unsure:

I hadn't made a decision about one of my tickets... now the website has disappeared. I emailed to ask how to get a refund now, and just got a copy & paste mail about how to claim refunds - directing me back to the website that doesn't even exist now!

I hadn't made a decision about one of my tickets... now the website has disappeared. I emailed to ask how to get a refund now, and just got a copy & paste mail about how to claim refunds - directing me back to the website that doesn't even exist now!

I understood that those who hadn't opted for a ticket or a refund before the 14th would get a refund. Which has to be the only solution since you can't have the ticket anymore.

They should be arriving beginning next week I would believe. It's been so damn long already. I know the deadline was Aug 14th so AEG should by rights be mailing them out very soon.

that thread's title is so misleading

we should get the tickets by the end of August, i thought...?

CU

I came home today and I got an envelope from Fed Ex. I almost sh*t my pants :lol: Too bad it was from my aunt in Florida :mello:

still waiting....patiently.... -_-

If I don't get them by the end of August, then I'll be pissed. :mello:

Whats happening with these tickets???

Hey guys, does anyone have a clue when we are gunu get these tickets from the tour yet, iv had my refund but still havnt got my ticket, is it just me or has no one got them yet????

Re: Whats happening with these tickets???

thought they said the tickets were been sent out at the end of august?

i guess we will be receiving them within the next 2 weeks..

i dont really get why people are even bothered

i'm waiting for my tickets too.. but its not like i need them for a show next week

i could hardly care less

:(

i dont really get why people are even bothered

i'm waiting for my tickets too.. but its not like i need them for a show next week

i could hardly care less

:(

true :(
I hope you get them soon, people. I'm curious...

I'm actually dreading getting mine because instead of having seen MJ on opening night I am now facing life without him....

2bh I want them to take a lot longer to arrive as I am not ready to accept he is gone...

I have no idea what's going on with them but I'd much rather be waiting for Michael. :(

My ticket is being sent to my old address, so i'll have to wait like two days after my family get it before I get it. Gah!

There's already a well developed thread about the tickets and where they are. I'll merge this one with it.

Back