I just love the way he sings certain parts of songs

I love the way he sings this

And who gave you the right to shake my family?
And who gave you the right to shake my baby, she needs me
And who gave you the right to shake my family tree?

i love when he says "you're a sexy momma" in The Life of the Party.

And i love No Friend of Mine (Gangsta) when he goes "naaaaaaa" before the chorus part :p

I love Michael's 1st singing part in 'Can you feel it' :D

oh i know! he just breathes that much more life to the song when he starts singing! Gives me chills and I feel every single emotion that I can possibly feel! :D

Each of you has covered one of my favorite parts in MJ songs:) His voice is so beautiful! I love the feeling that comes over me when listening to his music.:wub:

I forgot to mention Who's Loving You......that last

Whooooooo's LLOOOOOVVVVIIIIIINNNNGGGG YYOOOOUUUUUUUUU

He killed it in this song omg it gives me chills

From Everybody:

especially the bolded parts :wub:

I've done my time and I have paid the price
All you have to do
Is state my name out loud ....especially "out loooooooouuuuud"
Forget your worries
And let's dance and shout
All you have to do
Is state my name out loud

such a heavenly voice, and you can hear him smiling during those parts :wub: Love you Michael!

Each of you has covered one of my favorite parts in MJ songs:) His voice is so beautiful! I love the feeling that comes over me when listening to his music.:wub:

...me too....NO OTHER artist can do that to me :wub:

In You Are Not Alone...his ad libbing melts me...just amazes me...especially this part :wub:

you are not alone...you are noooot aloone....say it again! ......you just reach out for me, guurll...in the mornin', inna evenin' ...not alone..not alone.....

just so incredible...

^^^

Whooo, yes!!! The ending of that song gives me goosebumps. I was just listening to YANA actually. I love when he goes "Not alone...not alone, you and me...not alone!!! Ohhhhhh. Togetha..togetha". OMG his voice is pure heaven!!!!!! I LOVE Michael's voice. There's no singing voice I like better than his I think.

there are many many parts that I could name but here is one most adorable-when he sings:

Pony rides for a dime
Little children laughing (this part always puts a smile on my face :)

and the way he sings that whole song is so so sweet :)

I love you Michael!

there are many many parts that I could name but here is one most adorable-when he sings:

Pony rides for a dime
Little children laughing (this part always puts a smile on my face :)

and the way he sings that whole song is so so sweet :)

I love you Michael!

oooh i LOVE Carousel! SO beautiful! :wub:

I LOVE the way he sings this part...especially the bolded! :wub:

Two different people
In looooooooove for an instant
To see that the circus came today
Sometimes I can hear the calliope
And I can hear her calling meeeeeee

Makes me melt....:wub: :dropdead:

i think its like this for everyone lol. the way he signs certain words and parts...no1 can touch him

I Am Love
all the bits when Michael comes in, especially when he goes "come backa lova, come back, yeaaaaaheaaah, this is-a where you belong....whooooa yeah..."
When I hear it, it's like oooOOooo there you are mike! :)

Like others said before...Who's Lovin' You, beautiful ending. Brings a tear every time.

Just a Little Bit Of You ---the whole song! I love his voice when he was this age. Oh it's just too beautiful! Love! Beautiful!
when he says "DAK-tuhs" really emphasizing the DOC in doctors. hehe

Off The Wall-the "uh juh huh juh"(can't spell it...trying my best phonetically!) sounds he makes. I sing that every time. Makes singing so much more fun!
"inhiBITIONS" and "exhiBITIONS" and then goes "uhhiiigh!"--that weird high pitched, like Goofy--sound--very hard to do this phonetically! hahaha
I can really see him dancin' to this song, with a mic and a little black tux with a bow tie. classic.

I Can't Help It-"I can't help it, if I wanted to" the "to" part, the way he says it, makes it attractive, I can't think of a word to describe it when I hear it. Might as well be attractive, it's Michael after all! His voice makes it oh so AHHHHH!
and when he says "you're an angel in disguise" because...as sappy as it sounds, I think of him as an angel in disguise. :) Oh yes. hahaha

Like you guys before, Can You Feel It
Michael's vocal parts. It's like "I Am Love" to me where I think...Oh! there you are mike! and what a voice! yay!

Scream
when he slurrs "stop your pressure" he doesn't finish saying the "sure" in "pressure" just slurrs the end---that gets me laughin' because Michael is really givin' his all and I love it. You can hear the spit come out of his mouth (or what sounds like could be spit) and that's how angry this song is. It's very emotional and the message is clear because of Michael's aggression in his singing.

Break of Dawn-omfg. "let me groove, let me soothe" oh boy!

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Falling Away With You
via FoxyTunes

^^ oooh i love all of the above! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that part in OTW as well.....'wanna see an exhibition.........uuuuuuuuuuh HEE!!!!!" :punk:

I love the extended version of Give in to me. The way he sings those "Uuuuhuuuuuu...." (don't know how to call them better) just gives me the goosebumps. It's so sensual...Love love love!

I love the extended version of Give in to me. The way he sings those "Uuuuhuuuuuu...." (don't know how to call them better) just gives me the goosebumps. It's so sensual...Love love love!

YES! I know exactly what you mean....very very sensual...and he sounds so desperate and beautiful....wow, i love the way he conveys emotion :wub:

Oh yeah. That's the reason I like that version better than the original. Very beautiful sound he makes.

I love the 'Why don't you give me some time' part in Streetwalker.
UNF, I loooooooove that voice :)

oooh i know!! it`s such a sexy thing to sing too....give me some time! gaawd....so hot

:wild: ME TOO!!!!!! I love this part, i listen to it all the time!!!! :girl_tantrum:

Rock With You live

''I wanna Rock with you. Come on girl rock with me till the morning''

Too many to mention all but a few notables.

"But if Martin Luther was livin', he wouldn't let me be no, no, yeah"

"Don't be, don't be judgin'. Don't you, don't you. Can't take it 'cos I'm lonely"

"But they told me, a man should be faithful; and walk when not able; and fight to the end, but I'm only human"

"(Annie are you okay) I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Dad gone it baby, Dad gone it baby, Dad gone it baby, Whoo!"

The Lady In My Life - "Lay back in my tenderness"

I Can't Help It - "Softly while you sigh"

Black Or White - "Kickin' dirt in my eye"

Throw me brother in a jail - TDCAU

And when he says ''Butterflies'' before that musc starts. Oh I die when I listen to.

And in Who's loving You when he says '' And I wonder Who's (brief pause) looooooovin' YoooOOOUUUUUUuuuuuuu (he he raises and lowers the tone)

In Invincible:

'But girl you just won't approoOOooove of the things that I do...when all I do is for you but still you say it ain't ccoooOOOoool.....' his voice....wow...:woohoo:

in Speechless :girl_love:

'I'll go ANYWHERE and do anything just to touch your face...there's no MOUNTAIN HIGH I cannot climb..i'm humbled in your grace'....the way his voice rises...just...i can never explain exactly how it makes me feel....well, speechless, I guess...lol :wub:

In Superfly Sister:

"He wanna wrap his arms all around you, guurl' LOVE that!!!

Last edited:
The part he sings in Eaten Alive.

'Tie my to a tree, crawl all over me. You can rip my shirt, drag me in the dirt. I will be your slave anything you say'.

Holy sweet jesus. That part is like sex to my ears :woohoo:

'Tie my to a tree, crawl all over me. You can rip my shirt, drag me in the dirt. I will be your slave anything you say'.

oooh i know! :dropdead:

Same here :wub:

:dropdead:

Back