I need new friends

andrea72

Proud Member
Hi all, my name is Andrea and am aged 39 and i am in need of friends, especially MJ
fan friends. Since my best friend has met her new man, i am seeing less of her these days.
She seems to be doing a lot since since she has met this man, they do allsorts together,
nature walks, visits to art galleries, camping etc and i feel that she doesn't want to do
things with me anymore. So now i feel it maybe time to move on and find my own interests.

I have noticed a change in her because she doesn't have time for me now :(. She is not a big
MJ fan like i am and she doesn't even talk about him anymore, like she used to and i feel that
i need to be around MJ fans who actually understand me. I feel a bit isolated and i have no one
else to talk to who likes Michael.

I live in Manchester, UK and it would be good to hang out with UK MJ fans. Also, even if you're
not from the UK, i am open to being friends with other fans from different countries and it doesn't
matter if you are male or female and plus your age is not important either.

Sometimes you really know who your friends are when they judge you or let you down. True
friends are always supposed to be there for you no matter what.

Thankyou for reading my post and i wish you all a wonderful day :), take care x.

Hello Andrea :ciao:

I know it hurts when you loose a dear friend... Been there done that... :beee:

So, yep... If you wanna talk and have fun... I'm here for you...
I know, I don't live in the UK but if you :heart: Michael then you're part of my family, my MJ family :wub:

Oh, I'm Ann... I'm 40 and I live in Bruges...
I'm better known here as Daryll or Daz :tease:

Michael is still my INSPIRATION and the MOST important man in my life...
You're NEVER alone, Andrea as this is our HOME and you are my 'MJ sis'...

So, if you would like... PM me here... FB me... Twitter me or even if you like the 'old fashioned' way... I'd give you my e-mail address in a PM here...

Much Love from Daz

Hello Daz and thankyou for responding to my post :) Yes if you wish can
send me a personal message on here. I have Facebook as well, My name on there
Andrea Cakey Perry Harris.

Thanks again, looking forward to becoming your new bud.

Regards, Andrea x.

Yep :ciao:

I lack the time to spend it on here much but I'm an 'FB addict' ; Resident writer; Author and 'recently' a light worker :tease:
Oh, I NEED to find a job too :smilerolleyes:

BUSY BUSY but NEVER too busy to make NEW friends hey ;)

Daz

Hallo Andrea.

I'm new here and I'm searched for new friends too, because I've no one, who loves Michael Jackson, like me. Did you have Twitter or anything else? Don't worry about my nickname, I choise it, because it is my name in every social network. I like Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel too. By the way I'm from Germany and I'm acctually 26 years old (1986).

Hope that we are write together soon.

Greets to you send DedicatedToBill.

JHello Andrea :).

If you need a true friend - I be there for you.

I'm Zaneta, but the people know me better as DedicatedToBill on the internet.

I live in Germany and was born 1986 in Poland.

My other artist, which I like is Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel.

Hope, that we write very soon.

Greets send to you Zaneta alias DedicatedToBill.

Welcome to MJJC Andrea :)

This place will begin to feel like home before you know it :) I'm also on facebook if you wanna add me: Stephen Simpson (or www.facebook.com/stretfordendling if you prefer)

I hope you enjoy your time on here :yes:

Hi nice to meet you, I'm Karen and I'm new to this site. I would also like to make new MJ fan friends as well. I'm from the US so guess we can't hang out but we can talk on here. I love to talk about MJ all the time and I can't here at my house. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi Andrea, I'm Irma from Mexico :) I'm 24, if you want to we can PM each other on here or you could add me on FB, I can PM you my name there. Anyway, hope to keep in touch, keep Michaeling :D

I'll be your new friend too if you'll have me.
I'm Katarina, I'm from Zagreb, Croatia and I am a grad student of English and Croatian (I'm studying to become a teacher). I would like to have friends from the UK because I have big plans of visiting England sometime next year, plus having a friend who's also an MJ fan is very rare where I come from. You can PM me or find me on Twitter (@Katie Bird).

I think this thread was a great idea. Andrea, I couldn't find a PM button in your profile.
I would also like to meet other MJ fans around the world. I'm from Germany and in my early 30ies ;). My first MJ concert was in Munich 1992 (Dangerous World Premiere). With some slight breaks, I have been a die hard Michael fan ever since, though real life and work has gotten more and more important ; ).
If you're interested, please just send a PM...

Hello there Andrea I'm Gabrielle, i'm 15 and I'm from Texas. I know how you feel about losing friends, I've lost many in my short lifetime. I consider anyone that loves Michael as my family.
I have been a fan since I was 10.
if you ever just want to talk about anything send me a PM I'm always available to talk :D
"Enjoy Yourself"

I just bumped into this thread. :busted:
I hope you are doing well, Andrea :blush:
Take care.

Hi Karen and Andrea i love to be your friend you can send me a friend request if you like.

Love you More
Pat:yes:

Back