"I Want To Live Forever"

goldiewashington

Proud Member
I cant remember which interview thats from but I thought about this quote from Michael a lot, and I know it is silly, but a part of me thought he would figure out a way to live forever.

I think he meant his legacy, like any great artist. For his work to live forever, and it sure will!

Goodness, I was thinking about that I think since yesterday. He said to Bashir, when he asked him if that's how he wanted to be buried, (after looking at the mummy's coffin , or something like that) "I don't ever wanna die".

And shame on me for thinking he had a plan about that. We're only humans fated to die.

It was on 'Living with Michael Jackson' when Bashir asked him if he'd like to be buried in something like that (talking about a tutenkamen (sp) style coffin' and he replied 'I'd like to live forever'.

The moment I heard he had passed away, that phrase immediately came to mind "I wanna live forever"! :( Yeah he said that to Bashir! :(

^ and certainly not like this and not so soon!

Michael is all over the media and its positive (except for some media) the public ppl are showing MAD love. WHy couldn't this be because of this is it shows. Why his death? I STILL CAN"T BELIEVE This. I have a headache and I just can't WRAP MY MIND AROUND THIS.:bugeyed

HE's EVERYWHERE! But its because he's GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

All of my day coming to mjjc I never would have imagined reading about his autopsy. Not like this not for another 30 or 40 years from now.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

NOT like THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

He's really gone!?!?:no: Still have a headache *ugh*

I always thought that he would at least reach around 70 years. For some reason I couldn't picture him more than 70 or gray and old. But 50 was way too soon. Couldn't we have at least a compromise with 60...? *sigh*

When I hear his pure voice saying: "I want to live forever" I cant stop crying. Why God can do this to a beautiful man? Why must be him? It can be me.....Why him?

yeah... i remember when he said that...

oh god... he was so young...

i'm very depressed

that was his humour. straight faced. that's how mj did it. that's what put bashir off and confused the hell out of him. he couldn't tell when mj was being serious and when he was pulling his leg

EDIT: Sorry only just seen the link above before posting this. Anyway I also shared some other info below

Michael Jackson did want to live forever in physical form, not just through his music, he also expressed some interest in Cryonics, I have audio file somewhere. Unfortuatnely Michael never signed any papers or arranged to be cryopreserved in the case of his death. It had to happen at the very latest within 48 hours of dynig. Preferably within an hour. I wonder if Michael talked about this with his family ever before.

Here is the video

Michael Jackson
" I don't ever want to be buried, I want to live forever ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8r09x7Uthc

So sad. Cryonics was his only last chance, even if it gave him a 1% chance of coming back, it's infinitely better than 0%. Future Nanotechnology could help repair any damage done by the freezing process. SO far some good progress is being made in cryopreveration, they've done it with kidneys I believe and replanted them back into the animal and they work fine. More work to go though because its the brain tahts the most important part. There is only a legal definition of death of a person right now, no actual evidence of when death occurs of a person after he or she stops breathing.

I know people in the cryonics field and other friends, they tried contacting the family of Michael and management but had no reply. Later I found out that Michael had never signed any papers or anything to be put into cryonics until possible techhnology could revive him.

In 50 years time I suspect cryonics along wtih biotech and nanotech will have moved so far ahead that people willl be asking themselves why did people really need to be lost forever when we have good technology [today in 2009] to preserve cells and whole tissue without forming significant ice crystal formation.

Thats one of the first things I thought when I heard the news

Michael will live forever,he will live in are hearts,minds memorys and the music!!
michael and hes family share the same blood so if you think about it a part of michael is still alive!!

Back