If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

Why yes, I looked up the definitions of 'capricious' and 'anomaly' a few moments ago. :blushing:

Michael, I was just thinking about how I used to practice what I would do if I ever saw you out in public in a disguise. I know how much you wanted to be able to go out in public like everyone else and not be mobbed by people screaming your name, wanting an autograph, or to shake your hand or just touch you. So I would practice what to do if I saw you in disguise trying not to be recognized. I would try to get close enough to you to say real low, "I know who you are, I love you so much, I won't tell anyone who you are."
Each time I practiced I would say it a little differently but that was the idea. I just knew I would recognized you in ANY disguise!

I miss you and am so sorry that will never happen.^^

Re: You are missing JellyCat toys :(

ONE3PP.jpg

*Put it at FL*

I miss you... I just really want you to hold me and stay with me... would you, baby? Everything's better when you're around... I love you SO MUCH :heart:

Did you ever spontaneously do the moonwalk while looking for something to eat in your kitchen? Do a spin while baking cookies?

After hearing the recent news that your magical Neverland Ranch will be sold, it broke my heart and made me miss you even more, if that's humanly possible... I'm very very sad and I can't believe things have come to this. Neverland was the last part of you that was left untouched in my opinion and someone else owning it, just takes away every bit of hope I had... there are no words to explain how much your embrace would comfort me right now and how much I wish you were here... . :no: :girl_cry:

I like to think that you're looking down on your family, your fans with love and happiness, but sometimes I wonder where you are and why you're so far away. :(

I wish I could speak to you. :( I feel you are the only person who would "listen" to me and "understand" what I have to say.

Hi MIchael,
I'm so sorry that lies are being told about you again. But you are in heaven now and nobody can hurt you no matter how hard they try they will never destroy your legacy and the happiness and joy you brought to this planet. Those who have sinned against you will have to live with their lies for the rest of their lives knowing that they have not told the truth so they can get what they believe is most important to them- $$$. Their god is money . Your god is love. I am so sad Neverland is being sold but I know that you had many happy yrs there and didn't how back because of those who sought to destroy you. They will NEVER succeed. You will be loved forever . Xxxx

seeing you behind these eyes,I wish I could go live within.
when there's a dream only pray to stay!

You are the Sun
You are the Moon
You are the wildflower in bloom
You are the Life-throb
That pulsates, dances
From a speck of dust
To the most distant star
And you and I
Were never separate
It’s just an illusion
Wrought by the magical lens of
Perception

Michael, those words have more meaning to me than ever.... I know we're not separate... I feel you everywhere and I know in my heart, I'll meet you one day... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :girl_cry:

Times have changed so over exposed so piioniated I hate living Michael

That he is my hero. He is the sweetest kindest most loving person. That I am here for him and do believe he was innocent on the child molestations charges. How similar he and I are. I also feel lonely and I feel like no one understands me. I never read the tabloid trash since he asked his fans not to. That I understand why he has low self esteem because I do to. I will love him no matter. I will always love him and his music. I also believe him when he said the police man handled him. I would also tell him his music has helped me get through so many hard times in my life.

By your resting place placing this
6f1357d4b29e0be03d90954ee7267021.jpg

listening to this
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Bu3tp4lLg[video]
Im goin to try to protect/look after sonny Michael.

Last edited:
I need to write your life down on beautiful paper, with a truthful, non poisonous, gentle pen, and share it with the world.

I know you're looking over sweet wendijane, MJ. You always said, "Just call my name, and I'll be there." :heart:

Michael... I finally told him al lmy feelings I told how I feel I really love him...I really do. He means so much to me I want him safe- I love him. Its important to tell people you love them and how you truly feel while they are still here. I learnt that through you thank you.

Back