If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

Michael I miss you, can't wait to meet you again. Thanks for the compliment, you gave me. I couldn't understand, that anyone would be that nice to me. I love you so much, you are my life.

I tell him all the time Michael I cant help but to do it feels so good
I love you and I miss you eternally.
%24(KGrHqF,!jcE3MEiE5y4BN3+2wvkR!~~_35.JPG

Choosing schools right?, went to the art room It was design and art room There were lots of displays and there was one of you in...this beautiful mosaic pattern "Famous and Notable people " and it felt lovely to see that. it was this picture Michael that the students inspired from.
60c9188a38eefe9b3bd22e1ab4f06219.jpg

I hope you win at the Soul Train Awards, MJ. Your music is forever. :heart:

This banner :heart: and we all love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much . All Family bae

You're smile melts my heart. :girl_in_love: I love you, always and forever, Michael.

I miss you, MJ. I wish... I wish... I always seem to be wishing on a star for you. :give_heart:

I love you Michael , you beautiful,talented ,sexy angel :wub::girl_love:

How are the ladies treating you in heaven? . :girl_love: Have fun moonwalking in heaven.

Last edited:
Michael this

<cite>
</cite>
<!-- END 24 --> <!-- START 16_8 --> <!-- -->[h=1]Rosetta Probe Touches Down On Speeding Comet[/h]<cite class="byline vcard" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1415812129772_957">Sky News &#8211; <abbr title="2014-11-12T17:03:35Z">4 minutes 46 seconds ago</abbr></cite>

• Share33
  • <iframe title="Twitter For Websites: Tweet Button" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-horizontal" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1415812129772_955" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html#_=1415812163929&count=horizontal&counturl=https%3A%2F%2Fuk.news.yahoo.com%2Frosetta-probe-touches-down-speeding-comet-161901472.html&id=twitter_tweet_button_6&lang=en&original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fuk.news.yahoo.com%2Frosetta-probe-touches-down-speeding-comet-161901472.html%23O66kNE6&text=Rosetta%20Probe%20Touches%20Down%20On%20Speeding%20Comet%20-%20Yahoo%20News%20UK&url=https%3A%2F%2Fuk.news.yahoo.com%2Frosetta-probe-touches-down-speeding-comet-161901472.html%23O66kNE6&via=YahooNewsUK" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 110px; height: 20px;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

[h=3]Probe makes history after landing on comet[/h]In a historic first, the Rosetta mission has landed a probe on a speeding comet's surface. 'A big step for human civilisation' »

Oh Michael! 14/11/1991 7:30
20 PLUS BLAhBlahhh BLAH YEARS TODAY and proud
I love you eternal These pictures represent my feels and fan-history.

-Black-or-White-Set-michael-jackson-7357314-612-863.jpg
b847c94c1cc8554a7a76cb92ffcc86a6.jpg
8f0e3109f2b8c73e9f6cb70869e6e522.jpg

1zqy8n7.jpg

This picture, so very close, makes me wish I could kiss you, instead of your photograph. :heart:

I wish I had some of your determination, perseverance, strenght.. your drive.. I don't, but seeing how you do inspires me so much, and I've really needed that at times. I wish you would know how much your words have helped me.. So thank you for everything.. I love you :heart:

:D yeahh i'd say something like that or... michael i love you dearly so imma treat you, let's go for a KFC! then we can go to neverland and eat cookies, chill by the fire and then have a super soaker fight! :agree:

I was in Vegas in Jan/Feb 2007. Sometimes, I wonder if you were there, too. :girl_sigh:

Thanks Michael:wub: for 'teaching' me to never give up though all seems lost one day. :blush:

There is always hope, right!

Thanks for everything you did for everyone. Met your lovely Lady today, she is feeling better these days than she did last year and the years before that. But you are still missed and she said not a day goes by without you passing through her mind and heart. I´m blessed to have known you and I´m happy you were happy, even if no one will ever get that.

Lol i think Id ask him why i still feel like a teenager when im talking about him even with other fans its the strangest feeling like im saying somethin i shouldnt be.. not that that ever stopped me but..id ask him why i cant quite seem to get him off my mind ever.. tell him that i adore him.. and id give anything to have his children.. and not just for the obvious reasons.. my 7 year old says his children are so lucky hes the best dad in the world.. so id probably tell him that too

Back