If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

My dearest Michael.... :give_rose: :give_heart: :hug: :blushing:

3411350056_9f2aa86a75_z.jpg

[youtube]4EPKleeqYNg#at[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4EPKleeqYNg#at=145

i-miss-you.jpg

I-need-you-I-miss-you-I-love-you-3-love-10112773-1024-768.jpg

i_miss_you_baby.jpg

29783.gif

i-miss-you.jpg
EVERY DAY AND FOREVER.... :cry:

i_love_you-13805.gif
:girl_give_heart: *big sigh*

Last edited:
Dearest Michael :wub:

I got a JOB :wild:
Well, an Intern ship at a Book store :blush:
I just wanted to THANK YOU for all the :heart: and courage you have given me...
You're my light in the darkness :angel:

Yours,

Daryll.

Dear Michael~
I won't believe anything but you saying.
Miss you from the bottom of my heart ?

I wonder if your spirit is free to move the way you once did on earth and more.
Was it you that called me that day I gave you the master copy of my tribute to you?
I wonder if the world will eventually realise what they did to you and how you battled on despite the pain..?
So sad that we didn't get to communicate with each other but so happy that you did give me a "Peace sign" way back when in 2002.

Love you x

Michael :heart:

Thanks for the Zillionth chance in starting anew...
Your :heart: and wisdom carries me through the day

Always yours,
Daryll :tease:

Everytime I see a rainbow in the sky I think you are there,watching.

I would tell Michael that he would probably be a bit shocked at how much I truly love him and how he helps me through every hurdle I have been through.

He is the reason that I finally decided to have my weight loss surgery in March 2013 it will have been two years since my surgery and I went from 285 pounds to 117 pounds. His song Man In The Mirror is what made me decide to have my surgery. His songs Keep The Faith, Smile, They Don't Care About Us, This Time Around, Scream and D.S. are songs that I turn to when angry, hurt or upset with someone. His music always make me feel better.

I use to tell my ex-husband when we were married that if you & I were to ever meet we would become the best of friends since we are so similar. Neither of us had a normal childhood and we both have spent our adulthood trying to have a childhood. If we met I would want to be his friend because of him and not his money. I don't care about money I care about people and that I would have been a true loving trusting friend through good times & bad times he would have always been able to count on me no matter what. I would have supported him and showered him with the L.O.V.E. that he so rightfully deserved to have.

Thanks Michael for healing me...
for showing me the REAL me...
That there is NO reason to be ashamed of WHO I am...

NOW, I have found my peace :angel:

Thanks, my sweetheart :wub:

If Michael was reading this I would tell him this, I love you so much Michael. Thank you for being in my life so long and making it better. I am the age now you were when you died and I feel so lucky I had you in my life and lived the time I did to experience you and your music. You truly made this world a better place and there is a big hole without you. You were too good for this world and was a truly amazing wonderful person. You are my hero. Thank you so much for sharing your music and your heart and your life with us. I know it wasnt easy being you with the interference everywhere you went with the papparazzi and the fans but you were and always will be loved and you helped so many people. I will love you beyond all time and more then there are stars in all the galaxies. Thank you for showing us a truly good person with a beautiful big heart. Noone else is even on the same scale as you regarding your generosity and your heart. I truly hope I will see you in heaven someday because then it truly would be heaven. I will always love you and thank you again

Happy NEW year Michael :wub:

Thanks for everything... You'll be always :heart: and forever missed here :(
Until we meet again, Take care sweetheart.

Yours, Daryll :bow:

Michael, do you remember the time when we fell in love? ;)

-----------------------------
(Oh, is good go back here!)

Back