If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

We're a PERFECT team, aren't we, Michael?
Thanks for your :heart: and 'energy' today :angel:

Seems corny or even :tease:
I got the highest score in my ICT test :bow: and so was allowed into to the library college...

Let's show the world how well we can conquer it together, shall we?

Yours forever,

Daryll.

I know the world was never perfect while any of us is here, and the world wasn't perfect when you were here, but a lot of the flurry of bad things were put on hold, seemingly, while you were here. Now that you're gone, i've witnessed the slaughter of a school full of children, a cyclist who lied for years to the world after being their hero, another person who is a pathological liar, who most of sports media still views as a leader....

I wish you were here, for so many reasons...so that the world would calm down..but i wish they would stop hurting you.

Hey MJ, I just started watching the old Jackson 5 Saturday Morning Cartoon show, and I can see why you liked it so much! :D

Much love for Michael....

My dearest Michael..... :give_rose: :give_heart: :hug:

True-Love-Forever.jpg

Cora%C3%A7%C3%A3o+leviano.JPG

[youtube]ljawHxBl_Rk[/youtube] :girl_sigh: :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljawHxBl_Rk

:girl_give_heart:

i-love-you-teddy-bear-wallpaper.jpg

218495019393074155_egrfqPc4_c.jpg

:heart:

Love+Teddy+Bear+Wallpapers+2.jpg

..... soooooooooooooooooo much everyday.... :cry: *big sigh*

"You could be the head of the new king, You're going to succeed in whatever you take on, I'll proudly be watching over you as you pursue your life. We have to stand up for what we believe in, No child was born to die, We must stand up to make a change in this world, It's all for love, L.O.V.E."

My dearest Michael..... :give_rose::give_heart::hug:​

Just :blushing: .....

tumblr_m9f33nRtZt1rztf4go1_1280.jpg

images

tumblr_mi6plgF2aL1qmgu0ao1_500.gif

Oh Ash.... >>>
tumblr_mi6plgF2aL1qmgu0ao2_250.gif
:blush:

I_love_you_by_Pamba.jpg

soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! :girl_give_heart: :girl_sigh: :wub:

I miss you.... :cry: *big sigh*

Last edited:
Hey sweetie!
You should have seen Prince on TV in the last few days. I know it's only a tabloid but he absolutely nailed it! He made you proud.
Love you and miss you loads!
PS. How about a date? Tonight will be fine. I'll see you in my dreams, babe. Oh, and... don't wear anything fancy... just the gold pants. No shirt needed. :innocent:

Here on Earth the world is a little less bright and missing a loving caring person, but I know your legacy & giving heart lives on for future generations. I adore you, Michael.

Ah, Michael :heart:
You're the one that makes me smile through my tears...
Today, could have been a :cry: day but I was so busy with making you PROUD that I didn't have time to ponder and cry...
Thank you so much for your :love: and your light :angel:

I do still MISS you but I know you live on in our hearts and minds...

:heart: you, sweetie

Hi there, Michael :>

I wish you knew how beautiful you really were - you're the most beautiful man I've ever seen, and the greatest as well. Every thing about you was great and it pains me that you never realized that. You have so many people who love and respect you and I wish you could've somehow met all of those people ):

ugh i just miss you a whole lot

<3<3<3

[video=youtube;s1c3MARlJ0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1c3MARlJ0Q[/video]

I miss you mikeeey! You have no idea how much you influenced me, and I miss you, I miss you, I miss you! :cry:

Michael Nothing means anything
Unless you&#8217;re here to share with me
I can breathe, I can bleed, I can die in my sleep
Cause you&#8217;re always there in my dreams: Coeur:

.................but why did on June 25 exist? :cry::worried::banghead

why did you have to go? I still cant believe you are not on this planet anymore. And everytime I smile when seeing you, I come to realise youre not between us. I try to be happy with what you gave us, to keep moving and changing the things i dislike, keeping my hope up, my dreams big and your legacy alive. I love you, a lot.

I know it's strange to miss someone who never met him, but I miss you so and dream one day you find beyond the horizon or at the end of the rainbow.
Know that I admire you for who you are and who you are.
Thank you for trying to make the world a better place and thank you for returning dreams people.
Love you so much Michael, is a love that does not fit in the chest, every day that passes I love you more.
You are and always will be my idol, my husband, my friend, my guide, my everything.

Kisses in the soul

:wub:

Back