If you could be any given animal

I might would be an Eagle, flying over the land and sea, able to see everything there is to see...and teaching my babies to fly little bit by little bit like Eagles do. I really admire that about Eagles.

Last edited:
I'd like to be a tiger or a lion, they're beautiful and the first in the foodchain.. HaHa the foodchain:ursofunny:

:ninja:

an orca whale, because they are so beautiful :) :D

yes i agree with you ,seacreatures are so calming .

and a seahorse ,i'd LOVE a seahorse cos they are rare and exquisite creatures :yes:....fascinating , strong too,cuz the daddys carry and give birth to the babys .

um and maybe a black pantha cos they are beautiful and mysterious to me ...

Last edited:
Thanks!! I love Arabian horses, they are by far the most beautiful and spirited breed of horse!! They say that the wind of heaven is that which blows through a horses' ears........ yeah okay, I love horses a bit too much!!!

I would love to be an Eagle. I love the idea of just gliding in the sky and looking down on all the problems the exist down there....lol

I'm now torn between a dolphin or a bird, It's always been a dolphin but lately i've been thinking I would love to be a bird :unsure:

Last edited:

Kind of strange, I know-but its sutch a peaceful creature........
And nobody will hunt me, eat me, or bother me that mutch........:p

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHORSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I WUB EM TOO .....not strange to wanna be one at all movingcoolcat :wub:

ok i need to be a lady lizard too ...
*embraces this thread *)

For me I'd love to be either a Black Panther

anonymous-black-panther-5000217.jpg

Or

Male_lion.jpg

or a lion. Both are extremely fierce hold great power, pride, very beautiful! I'd love to be either one. I have always had this really border line obsession with a lion and panther... (I want to draw now... hmm...)

Last edited:
i'd be a hummingbird one of the smallest birds in da world or a robin cos dey are two of my fav birds i think they are cute dey are small nd i'd love 2 be able to fly any place i want =]
x

broad_tailed_hummingbird.jpg

robin070506blog.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm a humming bird ...well thats prettty cool also .....seaaaaaaahorse's!!!:wub:!!!!
ah,all creatures are sweet ....love this thread
bumpppppppp weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol:

ohhh YES a turtle !!!!!thats so cute poe :toofunny: aww turrrtles ...but not a teennage mutant ninja one ?...yay! or...nay ? haaaaaa :wub:

*squishy huggs the person who made this urber cooool thread *

I love this thread! :wild:
I was going to say either a dolphin (my mum and I absolutely love them) or a horse (love horses so much), but since others have picked them already and to also add a bit of variety to the thread, I would like to be a Dragon (I am anyways according to Chinese astrology) but yeah Dragons rule!:yes:

ps I find sea-horses fascinating coz the male's give birth not the females.

Last edited:
i waaaaaannnna beeeeeeeeeeee a sesaaaaaaaaaaaaaahorse

but you all knew that already :lol:

Back