IJCSLY Single with "Don't Be Messin' Round" bonus track [Discussion]

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
Still unconfirmed but looks like it is true. I Just Can't Stop Loving You will be released as a single in June to promote Bad 25 with unreleased song "Don't Be Messin' Around" as a bonus track.

Unconfirmed news

One website lists that I just can't stop loving you single would include a new song

5 inch CD single containing I Just Can't Stop Loving and the new song Don't Go Messin' Round!

http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2210951

BRAND NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG "DON'T GO MESSIN' ROUND" TO BE INCLUDED ON "I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU" SINGLE http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2210951

Confirmation regarding "Don't Go Messin Around" featuring on "IJCSLY" single comes straight from Sony Music, for those who're asking.

Re: IJCSLY re-issue with "Don't Be Messin' Around" bonus track

**fans self**

This is getting better and BETTER.

''Bruce Swedien, explains that an unreleased ballad entitled "Don't Be Messin' Around" by Michael Jackson could rank as his greatest ever work. Millions of fans need to wait for the approval of the Estate before hearing this solo performance which Swedien describe...s as "mesmerizing". There is another surprise for the fans concerning the unreleased track. Michael has? a solo piano performance on it! According to Swedien, "It's just beautiful... Oh my God, there's nothing like it." '' so its real

I KNEW IT! I posted about what Bruce said back in 2009 a few weeks ago and I assumed they might somehow release this song as part of the Bad25 project. Apparently, I was right! :D

Can't wait to hear it! :D

Great promotion, really hope this helps with the sales of the Bad Tour 1988 DVD and and BAD 25 Album.

CD: 4th June 2012
Vinyl: 26th June 2012

Last edited:

26th June 2012

Well the Australia website lists the release date as June 8th :)
Germany has the CD release as June 4. (if it's the same CD).

so we will most probably get the song early june.

I'm so looking forward to hearing the new song. The snippet is too snipped. It seems kinda fast paced for a ballad but I don't care.
I wanna hear it. Bad! Real Bad. Lol!
"Mesmerizing"
:swoon:

Nothing is confirmed right?

Nothing is confirmed right?

You are seeing all the information available in the first post. We are treating it like "unconfirmed" until multiple sources list the same info or we ourselves can verify it.

@IMWhizzle: It IS confirmed! ;)
I can verify the bonus track. Just the release dates might not be the final ones (as always a delay of a week or so can happen).

"DON'T GO MESSIN' ROUND" will be only on Australian SingleCD ??

Great !!!!

Can't wait !!!!

:dropdead:

great !!

KERMIT is going crazy - and dancing to the new song!!!

Waw Bad 25 is becoming more and more exciting and I want both the cd and vinyl. I see we are going to have a extra happy summer.

I can't wait to hear it!
Though ,two months is way too long to wait :(
Ever since reading Bruce's description of it three years ago I was really waiting to hear this song - hopefully it'll realize the expectations from it and they won't touch it, and will release it as it was left by Michael.

So exciting about the new song!

So exciting!!!!

Wait,that means they're going to re-release all the singles from Bad (since IJCSLY was the first single released off Bad)

It would be awesome if each single release has a bonus track!

The info about the CD version being released on 4th June, where is that coming from? And what countries get a CD version? I don't particularly want to buy vinyl and haven't used my record player in over 10 years, not even sure if it still works.

I am really hoping they release a CD version in the UK.

I don't wanna be negative, but I know I am... I'm so sorry for that. Please forgive me. First let me say that it was "Bad" that made me a fan back in 1987, and the album is very special to me.

I've never liked the changes Sony made to his "IJCSLY" track on later pressings of "Bad".The other changes are not improving anything at all, but are much easier to live with... The removal of the beautiful spoken intro to "IJCSLY" tore the song apart IMO. Don't want another "Bad" album that omits it. Please Sony, Give us the original album & not the second version. Both you and i know MJ deserves it!

woohoo..yes..this is very exciting...ok I am confused about something...so will the single ICSLY AND DBMA be released in the US together as a 1 disk package..or..just ICSLY alone? Sorry guys I am having brain cramps today.LOL....thank you to whoever can clarify this for me..

CANT WAIT !!!!:woohoo:

woohoo..yes..this is very exciting...ok I am confused about something...so will the single ICSLY AND DBMA be released in the US together as a 1 disk package..or..just ICSLY alone? Sorry guys I am having brain cramps today.LOL....thank you to whoever can clarify this for me..

We don't know for sure yet. According to this site, it may be possible that DBMA will be released in Australia only on the IJCSLY single.

http://mjdatabank.com/mjjnews/wordp...-cant-stop-loving-you-en-pre-commande-amazon/

I've never liked the changes Sony made to his "IJCSLY" track on later pressings of "Bad".The other changes are not improving anything at all, but are much easier to live with... The removal of the beautiful spoken intro to "IJCSLY" tore the song apart IMO. Don't want another "Bad" album that omits it. Please Sony, Give us the original album & not the second version. Both you and i know MJ deserves it!

Sony did NOTHING. Michael didn't like the spoken intro and it was his request to replace some of the song with updated mixes.

Epic Records belonged to CBS at that time. Sony has NOTHING to do with this album.

Back