Im crying now..

Oh God Paris just broke my heart and tears came down!

Me too that was soooo sweet!!!!! I can't believe how sweet and how much blanket looks like Michael, and prince seemed to be keeping it together well, they're just so sweet.

There were bitS there that were very beautiful....I loved what Magic had to say and I loved what berry Gordy also said that the king of pop was too limiting and that Michael is the Greatest Entertainer Who EVER Lived! AMEN.

:cry:Oh Why did this happen! I Can't take it. :cry: :boohoo:

My heart was broken when I saw here...

I am alive and I am here forever!

I hope the bill submitted to the House of Representatives to commemorate Michael Jackson passes and we should get behind it to support it.

My heart is broken. Completly broken. I almost cried too when Marlon and Paris spoke. =(

God bless his family and children. May God be with you, Michael.

Oh my god.. My eyes are so swollen from crying...

When Usher sang ''Gone too Soon'' I just broke down immediately, I cried even more when Usher started crying.. And when Marlon broke down during his speech I cried even more.. And when Paris got up and talked about her daddy Michael I swear I cried so hard even the neighbours heard me....

That was such a wonderful service, I am crying my eyes out too :( Massive love and hugs to you all :better:

Stevie Wonder was awesome....when little Paris spoke, my heart broke even more, right there :cry:

i cried when they brought in the casket and the choir started singing as well as when Paris came on to speak, We love you Mike! :(

I was there in person. I just couldn't believe that my boy, our boy, was in that golden box. I stared at it almost the entire time in tears. This just can't be true! I'm crying like a baby right now. This is the worst pain I've ever felt, you guys, and I'd consider myself to be a trooper. :cry::cry::cry:

I don't even try to controll my tears... we need to live this pain...

I wanna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

God, this is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be with him... :cry:

I can't breath...

I wanna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

God, this is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be with him... :cry:

I can't breath...

We're here with you! Try not to panic... We're all in this together. Try to get controll over your breathing... if needed breathe into a paper bag for a while. You need to calm down. Think of the three kids how calm they've been.
Is there anyone close you can reach for help where you are please try to call someone?

I cried..
ushers performance got me upset..
and then shaheens too knowing he was gnna perform with MJ wow..
I cried right near the end.. esp paris bit..
Wow i just can't believe it
but it was a fitting tribute for MJ..

as sick as this sounds a part of me wanting MJ to come out of the coffin and do thriller... I guess i still felt he was alive or wish he was.....

but wow final goodbye..

and OH MY GOSH Jermaine performance! wow i was in tears then..

in other words the whole thing really hit me... the last week and a half has been weird ive been feeling numb about the whole thing but today it really has sunk in that his gone...

When Usher sang ''Gone too Soon'' I just broke down immediately, I cried even more when Usher started crying.. And when Marlon broke down during his speech I cried even more.. And when Paris got up and talked about her daddy Michael I swear I cried so hard even the neighbours heard me....
Those three things were my key moments aswell. First Usher, then Marlon and then Paris. Bless them all.

I hope the bill submitted to the House of Representatives to commemorate Michael Jackson passes and we should get behind it to support it.
hear hear!

I was there in person. I just couldn't believe that my boy, our boy, was in that golden box. I stared at it almost the entire time in tears. This just can't be true! I'm crying like a baby right now. This is the worst pain I've ever felt, you guys, and I'd consider myself to be a trooper. :cry::cry::cry:
You are a trooper! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was tremendously touching to see on television, I cannot even begin to imagine how the atmosphere must've been like at the staples. We are here for you ok!

We're here with you! Try not to panic... We're all in this together. Try to get controll over your breathing... if needed breathe into a paper bag for a while. You need to calm down. Think of the three kids how calm they've been.
Is there anyone close you can reach for help where you are please try to call someone?

No, I'm talking with my best friend on the phone... and we are both can't stop crying...

I SWEAR I never had so much pain - as I have now. :cry:

I think when Paris talk - I was so close to get a heart attack as well.

I want him to hug me and telling me that it will be O.K.

But he is not here!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I can't believe to what I just saw.. I don't want to say goodbye..

He need to return to the stage in 6 days!!!!!

That's CAN'T be true. :cry:

Ho GOD, please STOP this horrible pain..
I don't want to suffer anymore.. please.. :cry::cry::cry:

I was ok until they played michael's speaking part in will you be there.. i started crying there, and calmed down until usher came out and sung gone too song... such a fitting song! "born to amuse, inspire and delight, here one day, gone one night" :( and then the end with marlon and paris i went again.. only just calmed down.

i love you mj

it's ok... talk with your friend... the horrible pain will not stay forever... I don't know when it will be gone... I don't even know when it will get easier... but I know this pain will not stay. Just please hold on. Talk to your friend will help already for sure... just cry together... that at least feels closer than crying online with all of us. But please feel you don't have to go through this alone. We're all here.

I know how you all feel right now! I cried through almost the whole thing. I lost it when they carried Michael's casket out and layed it out for the world to see. I cant believe michael is gone!!! I want him back!! why did this happen? why is he gone??? Why!!!! i cant imagine life without him!! Why did he have to go!!!!

I couldnt stop crying when they played michael's speaking verse in "will you be there" and when Usher sang "gone too soon". the tears wont stop and i just cant believe this is real.Paris broke my heart when she spoke. that poor little girl! i just wanted to hug her!

I can't believe there's still any tears left. Just when I think I've cried out, they'll show one of the performances or moments from the memorial on tv that sets me off again. My chest hurts, my head hurts, my face hurts. I'm an aching mess. :(

Those three things were my key moments aswell. First Usher, then Marlon and then Paris. Bless them all.

hear hear!

You are a trooper! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was tremendously touching to see on television, I cannot even begin to imagine how the atmosphere must've been like at the staples. We are here for you ok!

Thank you :cry: I was gonna give the whole play by play experience for you guys, but I'm feeling so awful, so it'll have to wait for later. :( This is the worst I've felt since he passed. I'm absolutely losing my mind with grief right now.

Been crying for about 5 hours, but feel that the memorial was a truly beautiful tribute to Michael. The kids are a credit to Michael, they've amazed me, the whole family has, I love them all.

Back