Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

O2 size

I have read that the O2 is considerably smaller than other arenas and stadiums, but it's very difficult to get a good mental picture of how big/small the floor is and just how many rows back it goes. How many rows does each floor section have, and how is the view from either of the C blocks? I have C3 row C seat 52. Do they count seats per row, per section, or seat number PERIOD? however I am also very short. Who here knows about the O2 and can answer my questions?

Last edited:
Re: O2 size

The O2 arena is huge in its own right.

The seats you have are awesome, it'll be a great view of the stage and Michael.

There are bigger arena's in the UK.

BUT......

believe me.

the O2 is massive.

wish there was a 3d veiw of it, im block 111 so ad love to see the view im gon ahave

I just got Stevie Wonder's new DVD Live at Last. It's filmed at the O2, and it seems like a really big place to me.
(It's a great DVD, you should all get it)

Re: Plz post pics of the 02 arena

some of those camera lenses make the views misleading. a lot of you will be suprised with how good the view will be from the upper tier.

some of those camera lenses make the views misleading. a lot of you will be suprised with how good the view will be from the upper tier.

I hope so! These photos are making me worried...

I actually kinda like this one, it would be great to see MJ from that angle, I love the open stage thing.

Edit: I already posted this link in the Ticket Talk thread cause I hadn't seen this thread before but figured you would like it here as well? It's a link to pictures of people who have attended a Spice Girls concert in the O2 who took pics from where they were and added their blocks and seats in there too so you can compare :flowers:

http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1002729

Last edited:

Trust me, from where you're sitting, you'll be ably to get MJ's sweat :)
How do you know, I am also sitting in block C3 row A, but I am a little bit concerned because it's at the back of the arena. A and B blocks both have 26 rows (from A-Z) so block C will be from 53th row onwards.

Last edited:

I was being Sarcastic.

Bottom Line, If you have Floor Seats, you'll be able to see him clearly.

I had Floor Seats for Justin Timberlake & Bon Jovi shows. Eventhough, I was nowhere near the stage, I was quite surprised at how clear I could see the stage. It's like being in the Golden Circle at a stadium show :)

I was being Sarcastic.

I had Floor Seats for Justin Timberlake & Bon Jovi shows. Eventhough, I was nowhere near the stage, I was quite surprised at how clear I could see the stage. It's like being in the Golden Circle at a stadium show :)
Thanks! I hope I will be surprised too then. :)

I would love it if the stage was a round one, that would be friggin fantastic.

places like that always look bigger in footage/photos than they really are.

wish there was a 3d veiw of it, im block 111 so ad love to see the view im gon ahave

thats one of the best blocks according to a friend whos a regular there.they always go for that

unless u have someone whos very tall infront of you. thats the only issue with floor seats. u are on a flat surface where as in blcok such as 112 its on slant

unless u have someone whos very tall infront of you. thats the only issue with floor seats. u are on a flat surface where as in blcok such as 112 its on slant
Again, that won't matter coz the stage will be so high, everyone will have to tilt their heads up, and (I believe) you'll be able to see him regardless of how tall the person in front of you is.

I'm going to be in 103, also! Glad to hear it's not a bad view! I'm sooooo PUMPED!

looks intimate. looks like there's not a bad seat in the house. i think that giant stage helps tremendously.

I am in C3, row A, seat 53 at July 8th, hope to have a good view.

I am in C3, row A, seat 53 at July 8th, hope to have a good view.

yeah u will have a great seat,from pics and stuff it looks so massive,but if your floor and 1st tear u have great seats,i just personally wouldnt like to be at the top,im scared of heights

yeah u will have a great seat,from pics and stuff it looks so massive,but if your floor and 1st tear u have great seats,i just personally wouldnt like to be at the top,im scared of heights

Thanks, i would prefered a B2 seat but i know that it is so difficult to have any ticket for the first concert.

Also i am happy because i don´t have any row in front of me, i am in A row.

I will try to catch any other ticket for days 10 or 12.

Back