Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

^^ 103 of course
You know why..?

because I have that one too:tease:

I am rubbish with uploading pictures so sorry if there to big to small - not there lol!
But this is from Row 4 at wembeley arena (thye are basically the same set up on the floor seats)

So this is going to be your view for thoses in A BLOCK!

By the way the boys in white are JLS who are rumoured to be supporting Michael (you may of heard the british fans talk about it) to be fair they were amazing!

[img=http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9741/n5870919301993156609392.th.jpg]

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9741/n5870919301993156609392.jpg

[img=http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7831/n5870919301993163428729.th.jpg]

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7831/n5870919301993163428729.jpg

Re: O2 size

This is a great picture

o2arenapanoramicgv5.jpg

Quite some people... and the place isn't even completely full...
Imagine if something happens that strikes a major panic :bugeyed and all those people would go into a stampede...

Sorry for the depressing reply but this thought just occured to me *shiver*

OMG an even more depressing thought - imagine all those empty seats at MJs concerts

:lol: ok this is the part where you guys get to bitch at me about sorting out my priorities :p:p

Last edited:
Quite some people... and the place isn't even completely full...
Imagine if something happens that strikes a major panic and all those people would go into a stampede...

Sorry for the depressed reply but this thought just occured to me *shiver*
that can happen anywhere in a sporting venue etc. thats what security are for

that can happen anywhere in a sporting venue etc. thats what security are for

Interesting comment.
Do you really think security can help if there is a blazing fire?

And aye, I agree, it can happen anywhere. Not that I am afraid it will happen at the O2 - it was just a thought that popped up when looking at that picture.

any pictures or video from block 404 ? will I be able too see anything from there ? im a bit worried please prove me wrong lol :(.

WOW! Muchos! I just learned we got the same DATE as well! Hahaha! COOL! Wanna meet? :)

of course man, my first show is 30th july. then 1st august & 3rd august, 17th august.

When july get closer we'll arrange and then meet before the show.
Looking forward man :punk:

Take it eas...

I've seen a pic of the view of Block 111 Row K

keW88635.jpg

is it possible that this is the actuall view ? this close ?!

also I'm in Row B and this is pic is in row K

or it's just about the type of the layout of the arena .. because I don't see any floor blocks

My question is, is that the view that I'll be having in MJ concert ??!

That looks more like bk112 to me. Are you sure it's BK111. If it isn't I'd like to see what the view from BK112 looks like.

I've seen a pic of the view of Block 111 Row K

keW88635.jpg

is it possible that this is the actuall view ? this close ?!

also I'm in Row B and this is pic is in row K

or it's just about the type of the layout of the arena .. because I don't see any floor blocks

My question is, is that the view that I'll be having in MJ concert ??!

Anyone has any pics from blocks 113 & 118? I was wondering if these were good seats at all.

Did somebody find how the arena actually measures?
I've only found that the highest point of the roof is 50 meters...

1rvvjq.jpg

eprxw6.jpg

For those who are in Upper Tier, I think this is what your view will look like.

are u sure ? so that is like BK 404 ? it sure looks like lower tier ? I hope im wrong lol

Hmm you could be right, but I copied them off my friend's facebook lol

The one just above looks like upper tier though (with the girls holding the cam) ?

xo

Hi, my friend and I will attend one or two "This is it" concerts with transparency "MICHAEL ROCKS - SONY SUCKS" :)) Who will help us to destroy the manure? :))

Hi, my friend and I will attend one or two "This is it" concerts with transparency "MICHAEL ROCKS - SONY SUCKS" :)) Who will help us to destroy the manure? :))

NOOO! Sony Music DID suck back in 2001 but its 2009 now , with new management, new leaders in the buisness and its Michaels record label ! Dont do this to mj , its not fare because he obviously like them now.

Back