Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

Re: O2 size

i'm also in block 111, i hope i'll get a good view.. =)

Believe me you have AN AMAZING VIEW!

Believe me i have been in that block before.

i been to the O2 loads of times.
your lucky you got really good seats.

I am in BK 401, and searched the net, to find out more on O2 Seats. I found the following on a non MJ forum. Block A: on the floor, is BEST (with A2, the best of all)! It's the closest you can get to Leonard. The only disadvantage is that if you are a small person, you might find your vision blocked by people's heads, as it's very usual for the floor block to stand up, and the seating is not tiered. This is the only block you can really read the expressions on the artist's face.

Blocks 101 & 112: are very good: They are the tiered side blocks nearest the stage. Because of the tiers, noone's head is in your way, and because this is the lower tier, you don't get vertigo like you get in the upper tier (the 400 blocks). The down-side is you get a side-profile vision of Leonard.

Block B: is good: on the floor behind Block A (the front of Block B is about the 25th row of the auditorium).

Blocks 102 & 111: are good: They are the side blocks in the middle of the auditorium. You get a side-frontal view of Leonard, noone's head is in your way, but the artist is the equivalent of 30 to 50 rows away from you.

Block C: is far away, so Leonard will look small, and there may be heads in your way too. On the other hand, you are in the thick of the crowd, so you get a real concert vibe, and you can check the video screen for Leonard's facial expressions.

Blocks 103 - 110: are far away: you have to rely on the video screens to see the artist as anything more than a tiny stick figure, but at least you aren't scared to stand up, should you wish to do so, as you might be, if you are in the 400 blocks.

Blocks 401-403, 420-422: are scary, because they are so high up you feel afraid to stand up. People there tend to stay seated, no matter how carried away they are by the music. On the other hand, these numbers are close enough to the stage to really keep an eye on the artist from your rooted-to-your-seat flight-position in the aircraft that is the O2 upper level.

Blocks 404-419: are both scary, and far away from the artist, so you must rely on the video screens for the artists movements and expressions, even as you clutch your arm-rests for fear of falling a very long way down.

I've sat/stood in most of these areas, and that's how I find the seating in the O2 Arena. So if you haven't been, I hope you find that useful. helpful:

I am in BK 401, and searched the net, to find out more on O2 Seats. I found the following on a non MJ forum. Block A: on the floor, is BEST (with A2, the best of all)! It's the closest you can get to Leonard. The only disadvantage is that if you are a small person, you might find your vision blocked by people's heads, as it's very usual for the floor block to stand up, and the seating is not tiered. This is the only block you can really read the expressions on the artist's face.

Blocks 101 & 112: are very good: They are the tiered side blocks nearest the stage. Because of the tiers, noone's head is in your way, and because this is the lower tier, you don't get vertigo like you get in the upper tier (the 400 blocks). The down-side is you get a side-profile vision of Leonard.

Block B: is good: on the floor behind Block A (the front of Block B is about the 25th row of the auditorium).

Blocks 102 & 111: are good: They are the side blocks in the middle of the auditorium. You get a side-frontal view of Leonard, noone's head is in your way, but the artist is the equivalent of 30 to 50 rows away from you.

Block C: is far away, so Leonard will look small, and there may be heads in your way too. On the other hand, you are in the thick of the crowd, so you get a real concert vibe, and you can check the video screen for Leonard's facial expressions.

Blocks 103 - 110: are far away: you have to rely on the video screens to see the artist as anything more than a tiny stick figure, but at least you aren't scared to stand up, should you wish to do so, as you might be, if you are in the 400 blocks.

Blocks 401-403, 420-422: are scary, because they are so high up you feel afraid to stand up. People there tend to stay seated, no matter how carried away they are by the music. On the other hand, these numbers are close enough to the stage to really keep an eye on the artist from your rooted-to-your-seat flight-position in the aircraft that is the O2 upper level.

Blocks 404-419: are both scary, and far away from the artist, so you must rely on the video screens for the artists movements and expressions, even as you clutch your arm-rests for fear of falling a very long way down.

I've sat/stood in most of these areas, and that's how I find the seating in the O2 Arena. So if you haven't been, I hope you find that useful. helpful:

Last edited:

I don't think the arena was too huge when I was there :)I remember thinking that wow, most of these seats are great!!
:)

There are bigger arena's in the UK.

BUT......

believe me.

the O2 is massive.

the O2 is the biggest indoor arena in the UK. its about 20,000 capacity. the capacity varies according to stage set-up and whether there is floor seating or floor standing (more with standing). so it can vary from 15,000 up to 22,000

i wudnt like a round stage,i want 2see michael not his back half the time lol

Some of you are expecting for a round stage. How can this be? What if you buy ticket on the 112 block (as the example), willing to be as close as you can, and then all of a sudden the stage is replaced? I don't think the stage is going to be round, because when you buy ticket you actually see the map of the arena in order to orientate. How can they change it? There would be a great mess with seats then...

i took my missus to see dancing on ice at the o2 and it seemed to me that wherever u sat it was a pretty recent view

a circle stage 4 a mike concert wud be the worst idea possible lol he does entirely 2much 2 have a circle stage

This is a great picture

o2arenapanoramicgv5.jpg

Can anyone tell me how good these seats are? I have a general idea thanks to the O2 plan:

BK 108
Row S
Seats 228-229

Thanks!

Thanks for posting 2300jacksonst. Damn my my seats are located at BK 416 row k. I'll have to rely on video screens?!! Damn!!! I do not think one of my friends will wanna come to watch screens lol. I should have bought one ticket, maybe TM searched for 2 seats which were next to each other when i bought my two seats, and the only seats next to each other were in BK 416.

Last edited:

Hi Pac,I'LL be in BK 401 row D. At lest we can say we were there, even if we have to look at screens must of the time. LOL!

Footage from the views @ O2

Why don't we make a thread about all the footage we can find from as many angles / Blocks as we can get?

I'll start with the view from BK 101, row Y

man I would kill for some front rowers. Mizz keep trying for better seats. It ain't over till its over.

Which do you reckon is better 403 or 103?

Back